SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:04 pm

Young people CAN and should be allowed to be indecisive. You don't have to be certain about your career, education and life partner at the age of 23. Clearly her wasn't the one for her no matter what happens with Colton, so it was good she was questioning that. She's young adult growing up, learning to know herself too, what makes her her, what she wants out of life, and imho it's perfectly normal. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:10 pm

I don’t know Cassie, so I can’t make an argument for her personally, but I do know myself and what I have seen of her on the bach and YO reminds me of me at that age and even now at 37. Yes.....37!

I was indecisive to a fault and still can be. It took me until I was 31 to finally graduate college because I literally changed my major 7 times and I never knew if I was making the right decision when it came to big time life decisions until I got into my 30s. To make this not about me, laugh out loud, I’m just saying, I can see where Cassie is coming from and I can see how she may end up leaving because she is not ready or her parents plant a seed of doubt (lord knows mine did that a few times). I’m just going to extend her some grace because gosh, I’ve been there...I’m sure a lot of us girls have.

Ask me what I’m eating tonight and the answer will always be....”I don’t know. I can’t decide.”
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:16 pm

Being indecisive is one thing, but if she knew this about herself, then why go on a speed dating show, where she would have to make quick decisions?  Was this another "opportunity" she was talking about in YO?  And did she mention being on this other show to Colton?  We haven't heard it. Isn't that kind of important?  Did she mention on YO that she was going on Bachelor in a few weeks?  JMO

Like I've said before, I think Colton picks the one with the same goals as himself. And that is a goal of not being married or engaged any time soon.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Imho if they're not ready to get married or engaged any time soon, then that's good for them. It would've been horrible, had Colton picked someone on a completely different wavelength than himself, Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:26 pm

I don't blame her for not being ready, but I do blame her for calling the other girls liars when they all said she wasn't ready. Even no drama Hannah G said she saw the red flags, telling me that Cassie was indecisive and questioning a future with Colton for a while. It even fits with what her ex said in his IG post about how she was very indecisive about their relationship. 

I think I'm more curious now how the season ends. If C+C are really together, if he's the one who chases her to the US or if the reunion is in Portugal, if she is the one who comes back, etc. I do question the ending, especially with it being so similar to RS's spoiled Des ending with the frontrunner coming back and how he was missing so many details and how certain scenes in the promo never made sense. I'm excited to see all the sleuthing! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:26 pm

SFoster wrote:Being indecisive is one thing, but if she knew this about herself, then why go on a speed dating show, where she would have to make quick decisions?  Was this another "opportunity" she was talking about in YO?  And did she mention being on this other show to Colton?  We haven't heard it. Isn't that kind of important?  Did she mention on YO that she was going on Bachelor in a few weeks?  JMO

Like I've said before, I think Colton picks the one with the same goals as himself. And that is a goal of not being married or engaged any time soon.

IA if she's so indecisive what made her decide to go on this type of show to begin with. There is nothing wrong with being indecisive regardless of one's age, but to apply be offered and accept to be a contestant on a show where there is a very strong possibility of being proposed to, one would think there should have been a lot of thought put into this. We have heard from past contestants they applied because they thought it would be fun, travel the world, and see what happens. Maybe that was Cassie, and when she felt Colton was falling for her, she started questioning what she wanted. Or the producers were questioning her putting doubts in her head.

I know someone who is like that and when they finally make up their mind after endless conversations, then they look back and question their decision which starts a whole new endless conversation.

I think I would have rather seen a proposal and Cassie reject it asking to continue their relationship without a proposal, instead of her running off, if that's what happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:35 pm

SFoster wrote:Being indecisive is one thing, but if she knew this about herself, then why go on a speed dating show, where she would have to make quick decisions?  Was this another "opportunity" she was talking about in YO?  And did she mention being on this other show to Colton?  We haven't heard it. Isn't that kind of important?  Did she mention on YO that she was going on Bachelor in a few weeks?  JMO

You could be on point with this . I have a feeling Cassie will be the one TPTB throw under the bus .big time.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:41 pm

to the bolded:
The show has a lot of downtime during filming which I think potentially gives cast thinking time and insight they didn’t previously have. 
Elyse, for example, appears to have come to the conclusion that any future guy interested in dating her has to also want all 1-1 dates to be her. That might sound simple however the current dating culture is written about as being very casual, lots of swiping right, dating mutiple people. She appears to be done with that and firmly saying a guy needs to prove his ability to sacrifice his ego upfront in order to date her. IMO this epiphany came about for her while in the show environment. It sounded like an illogical thing to say on the show but IMO is logical when applied to her real life dating intention post-show. Elyse is the most obvious but some of the others that self exited also frame their thoughts in terms of not wanting to be in a situation where they are given crumbs of attention and that might be because on the show they see who else their guy is dating while in RL they don’t or didn’t care because they weren’t at the point of wanting to settle down. Alum often talk about learning more about themselves so perhaps 1 thing is learning about readiness for exclusivity.

So, Cassie. 
Unfortunately the edit isn’t showing much convo with Colton so their emotional connection is more of a blank slate. The physical chemistry is definitely there. They look to be mutually crushing hard.
Without talk I find it hard to conclude anything. On Arie’s season, Arie spent time trying to coax convo from Lauren. That showed he wanted to go deeper whenever they were together. With Cassie and Colton, it’s a lot of physical affirmation. Ok, I guess, if touch is their primary love language. 
I’m hoping on her HTD she will have a convo with one of her parents that will bring some clarity as to whether she learned more about what she wanted from Colton/from a relationship or if she was confused at that point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by krusca Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Another poster on the Bachelor subreddit just posted conflicting information about WTA. Clarified that Elyse WAS there which is a strange thing for the original poster to miss, because apparently she got a hot seat. Also the second poster said that Cassies ITMs didn't seem that she wasnt into him, the ITMs showed that she wasnt ready to settle down or get engaged. It's hard to tell whose perspective to believe. IMO, that subreddit seems pretty biased against Cassie in the first place though ( they dislike her, love kirpa, love katie, favor tayshia, hate caelynn- general consensus IMO) All posters for wta details share this info from throw away accounts, so you don't know much about the poster.

krusca

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:15 pm

RS usually posts spoilers from WTA . I haven’t seen anything . I’m curious if his info ( if he has any)matches up with these reddit posters. .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:18 pm

RS's info probably won't be up until Tuesday.

The conflicting reports about Elyse are interesting. I'm more inclined to believe the original, as her reports last year about Arie's WTA/AFR were 100% spot on, but you never know. I do think both posters are saying the same thing about Cassie, just in different wording. The original poster did say they kept showing ITMs of her talk with her dad, so the main theme is Cassie not being ready for an engagement.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:19 pm

To Cassie's credit, Colton has not seemed to treat her as his F1. She might not have thought she was going to make it until the end. With the rumors Colton was hearing that she and Caelynn were not ready, she probably thought she was next out. At the RC after HTD, she and Caelynn were the last standing there. Tayshia and Hannah G were given the first 2 roses. As well, we saw last week that Cassie was given the last rose. Colton is not treating her as the usual F1. So she probably thought she didn't need to make an exit, that she was next to be cut. And she probably also knew that she was 2nd FS date, which is usually F2. It's almost like she was tricked into staying until the end. laugh out loud jmo

Cassie applied to be on Bachelor in 2016 and was accepted to be on Arie's season. She turned it down at that time. She and Caelan dated the 3 years they were at Biola together, 2013-2016. So had they just broken up when she applied to be on Peter/Nick's season? She was only 21 years old, very young for Arie or Nick, and too young for this show imo. Barely drinking age. Did she really think she would want to get engaged to Nick or Peter or whoever was being considered in 2016? at 21 years old? Also, we've read she and Caelan dated off and on for 5 years. That would be 2013 to 2018. Last spring 2018, they tried reconciliation and then filmed YO season 2 last summer. So they were not completely broken up during the filming of that show; they were at the end of it, officially. They had broken up, in his view, but she kept him on a string, flirting and trying to be "friends". If it took her 5 years of on and off, can't decide, with Caelan (a really great guy imo), then why did she think going on the Bachelor was a good idea? I really think she was set to go out at F3, which was ideal for her. So why did Colton scare her? He found out she was on another "dating" show and would be his perfect "co-star" in a future dating show (like HEA) laugh out loud? IDK Just surmising here... It's all pretty funny when I think about it.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
krusca
notarose
Julie81
Cocoasneeze
luvstx