SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2019 4:44 am

I feel like right now Hannah isn't totally buying what Tyler's selling - which I like! - and he's not really a contender in her eyes yet. He's just the hot, fun guy she likes making out with (and wants to take to the fantasy suites laugh out loud) IMO. So I'm fascinated to see how that dynamic changes and how their relationship develops beyond the physical, flirty vibe we're seeing right now. Because if I were unspoiled I'd definitely think Jed or Peter is her F1 and that Tyler has no real shot.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Loulou Wed May 29, 2019 5:48 am

I’m looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops from now on as it appears Tyler will feature in each esp from next week - ep4 1-1, ep5 Highland games bedroom scene, ep6 Latvia markets according to RS he gets GDR, ep7 1-1, HTV Imo hard to tell his personality/character from the little we have seen so far however hannah imo does light up when they interact as per screenshots.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 29, 2019 8:53 am

Just a few more, couldn't get them all done last night.  I will get some made for Jed as well later today.
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Ep3_7211
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Ep3_7311
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Ep3_7411

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Ep3_7612
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Ep3_7513
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Ep3_7713
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Ep3_7811

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-15/03-week-3
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 29, 2019 11:46 am

It's interesting reading everyone's opinion on Tyler. I don't usually get into the contestants during sleuthing simply because I like to see them in action before I can form any judgements. Initially his picture didn't do that much for me other than remind me of one of my favourite old time Hollywood stars Robert Mitchum. (For the youngsters here, Mitchum was one of the original cool, antihero types in the 50's and 60's.) The more I see of Tyler the more of the resemblance I see. They both are more than the attractive outer package and have that slow, monotone drawl when talking and a dry sense of humour.

I think CH put a bee in my bonnet a bit with his initial description of Tyler and I thought he would be trying too hard to be cool. Instead, he seems to be sitting back a bit, observing, taking his chances with Hannah when he has the opportunity. I like that he isn't pushy, but he isn't a push over either. I also am impressed about what I have learned about him...debate team, MBA and athletics.

From what I have seen so far, he is very interested in her...and not just physically. He seems to really listen when she is talking. Yes, they are in the bubble and things can go south when they get in the real world, but so far these two are giving me the same vibes I had with Ashley and JP and Sean and Cat. It will be interesting to see how their story progresses...on the show and off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Wed May 29, 2019 12:50 pm

Thank you Sprite! I have been wracking my brain trying to remember who he reminded me of!
Robert Mitchum indeed!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 29, 2019 1:06 pm

And check out that head tilt with Hannah!...and Tyler is mimicking her.

Seriously, we need a scientific approach to measure the degree of tilt with each of her favourites. That will be this seasons freckles.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed May 29, 2019 1:30 pm

I like Tyler, but I can see how some people might perceive him as kind of a “player.” It’s not just his looks, but his vibe as well. I think that’s why I find him interesting. He gives off this quite confidence with a hint of cockiness, without overdoing it. He’s laidback, composed, & VERY chill with a mischievous sense of humor. And I agree there are many layers to him based on his SM, that we’re not seeing that well on screen.

IMHO, Tyler is definitely genuinely into Hannah. Since he is sooo cool all the time, he does it in a very subtle way. During the GD after party, he expressed how he admires how strong of a woman Hannah is & how he wants to be her biggest cheerleader, then he uses his cheeky sense of humor to say he can be her arm candy. Like what Sharleen said in her recap, he used his time to talk about HER strengths not HIS. During Connor’s date, he told Garrett he would be excited to have this time with her when she’s sick. At the tailgate party, he voiced how Hannah came into the party being  a big ball of energy but Cam is going to ruin her mood, & when she came back to confront Cam, there was a zoom in shot of him being upset. I know people thought that the tunnel with butterflies metaphor he used was such a line(which I did too & to an extent I’m sure he said that bc he knows she’ll like it) however I honestly believe him. You can’t deny the way he looks at her. He looks at her like she’s the only one in the room. WOW.  On GDS, at RC, even when she isn’t looking at him. His eyes are locked on to hers, & he looks so in awe of her. He said multiple times how captivating she is and imo his BL & eyes definitely show that. He says she’s special to him in an ITM at the roller derby date. And even when he was falling on those skates, he stayed close by so she wouldn’t fall.  He finds every way he can to be close & near her. He was cheering her on when she was playing games at the tailgate party. All these little subtle moments, shows to me how he truly feels about her despite his “too cool for school” persona. I’m looking forward to their one on one date next week especially knowing that she was very upset during the first part of the date due to the drama and curious to see how he’ll comfort & be there for her. ALL IMO.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 29, 2019 1:40 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:I like Tyler, but I can see how some people might perceive him as kind of a “player.” It’s not just his looks, but his vibe as well. I think that’s why I find him interesting. He gives off this quite confidence with a hint of cockiness, without overdoing it. He’s laidback, composed, & VERY chill with a mischievous sense of humor. And I agree there are many layers to him based on his SM, that we’re not seeing that well on screen.

IMHO, Tyler is definitely genuinely into Hannah. Since he is sooo cool all the time, he does it in a very subtle way. During the GD after party, he expressed how he admires how strong of a woman Hannah is & how he wants to be her biggest cheerleader, then he uses his cheeky sense of humor to say he can be her arm candy. Like what Sharleen said in her recap, he used his time to talk about HER strengths not HIS. During Connor’s date, he told Garrett he would be excited to have this time with her when she’s sick. At the tailgate party, he voiced how Hannah came into the party being  a big ball of energy but Cam is going to ruin her mood, & when she came back to confront Cam, there was a zoom in shot of him being upset. I know people thought that the tunnel with butterflies metaphor he used was such a line(which I did too & to an extent I’m sure he said that bc he knows she’ll like it) however I honestly believe him. You can’t deny the way he looks at her. He looks at her like she’s the only one in the room. WOW.  On GDS, at RC, even when she isn’t looking at him. His eyes are locked on to hers, & he looks so in awe of her. He said multiple times how captivating she is and imo his BL & eyes definitely show that. He says she’s special to him in an ITM at the roller derby date. And even when he was falling on those skates, he stayed close by so she wouldn’t fall.  He finds every way he can to be close & near her. He was cheering her on when she was playing games at the tailgate party. All these little subtle moments, shows to me how he truly feels about her despite his “too cool for school” persona. I’m looking forward to their one on one date next week especially knowing that she was very upset during the first part of the date due to the drama and curious to see how he’ll comfort & be there for her. ALL IMO.

@bachfanforever123 Your bolded just reminded me of Ashley's first date with JP. From what I remember she was upset about something and JP calmed her down and turned it all around. That is when I though he would be her F1. I'll be curious to see how Tyler handles Hannah's upset.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu May 30, 2019 8:59 am

Tyler Cameron is verified on Instagram

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Screen13

https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 30, 2019 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 30, 2019 7:51 pm

According to Tyler's IG story he is in the Florida Key's, looks like with Ryan and I believe that was his father.
https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 30, 2019 9:05 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 D7nRZgwW4AACkwg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuuVVWrnqk4/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 30, 2019 9:08 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 26 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye