SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 27 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 30, 2019 9:12 pm

Reminds me of Peter posting sexy pic's of himself during the airing of Rachel's season when he was the beloved spoiled F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Thu May 30, 2019 9:14 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 27 D7p4CdAXsAUVm_Y
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
ICYMI: #TheBachelorette treated the guys to some light torture (a.k.a. a labor simulator) and try as he might, Tyler C. could not maintain his chill. Full recap: share.ew.com/xM7LHDP pic.twitter.com/3PjnooQYKw
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 30, 2019 9:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Reminds me of Peter posting sexy pic's of himself during the airing of Rachel's season when he was the beloved spoiled F1.

That was posted before filming began? Says March 7.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 30, 2019 9:17 pm

@dee correct. He’s only posted three posts since he’s gotten back. Two involving Hannah and one with his brother.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 30, 2019 10:51 pm

dee wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Reminds me of Peter posting sexy pic's of himself during the airing of Rachel's season when he was the beloved spoiled F1.

That was posted before filming began? Says March 7.

Also when I saw the IG the caption was something like, "I'm not the guy to fix your car" or something similarly self-deprecating. I like that he makes fun of himself.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 30, 2019 11:16 pm

So far we’ve seen him on screen for like 5 minutes total. I don’t think the judgments about him are entirely fair or warranted yet. We know nothing. We don’t even have any real tea on him like we do other contestants. He’s just a big mystery at this point.

I do know I find him attractive, love his confidence, and love the chemistry I saw with Hannah in the leaked dancing videos. Like I’m sorry, that was hot. I don’t know anything more than that, and don’t have enough information to label him as a himbo, or vapid, or there for the wrong reasons - the common criticisms I see. I also don’t have enough info to label him the GOAT, or Hannah’s soulmate. Seriously, who knows. We know nothing. IDK, maybe we should just wait and see how it plays out, or at the very least wait until we at least have a solid like 15 minutes of screen time to work with before making so many opinions. laugh out loud JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 30, 2019 11:22 pm

Everyone is entitled to their opinions at any point in time. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 30, 2019 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinions at any point in time. Smiley

Haha! Certainly, and of course! My opinion is that it’s too early to be making opinions about him. laugh out loud

But I get it, that’s what happens here, and of course I’m guilty too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 30, 2019 11:31 pm

No problem. We're good. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:04 am

At this point, I almost don’t care if he’s F1, F2, Fwhatever, I just want to see him and Hannah on my TV screen together for more than 45 seconds at a time.  Jeez.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:21 am

I think he hasn't been on TV yet because he and Hannah have barely talked. He didn't talk to her the first night and Cam interrupting meant they didn't talk on the first group date. I think we've seen all of their conversations/interactions so far, which was the two cocktail parties and the second group date. Starting from today's episode, he'll probably become a major player. There was a lot of Tyler in the promo and, other than Chris we've never really had a "hidden" F1 on the Bachelorette, so I don't think there's any reason to be concerned he won't get screen-time. Even, as far as the sneak peaks go, we've gotten them of past F1 dates. I think we just haven't gotten any of Tyler, because the fishing stuff is boring to show and showing the concert would give away he got a rose. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:48 am

Yeah starting tonight he’s gonna be featured pretty prominently the rest of the season. 1-1 tonight, him and Hannah making out in a bed episode 5, GDR episode 6, 1-1 episode 7, HTD, FSD, MTP, LCD, F1/2.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye