SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Loulou yeah, I think he has been more quiet for the last week or so. He isn’t using his Twitter as much or posting as many IG stories. We know he’s out and about though with his friends in NY because his friends often post about them hanging out and what they’re doing.

Maybe because he doesn’t want to be caught in this mess. If he posts something , multitudes will come flocking with not only support but things he doesn’t want to hear. Should be interesting if he still can support the show. Do you think he knew about the mess that is prior or found out like the general population ?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:26 pm

@Sharnee I’m guessing he just found out with everyone else. Like @sosleepy said, this all must be a tough situation for him too for various reasons.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:30 pm

I'm going to hazard to guess he just found out too. It's not something you would openly share and brag about on a dating show laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:06 pm

Yes must be tough though . I posted a pic and caption in the snark thread referring how he must have felt when he saw the story break. He wouldn’t have wanted this for Hannah . Not sure he can even be there to actively support her because she’s notTyler’s girl now . He might even feel betrayed that a guy he felt was his friend lied through this process yet Tyler holds his head up high. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:16 pm

I’m sure and hope Tyler is moving on with his life. Right now is not the time to comment publicly in anyway on recent developments. It’s not his place. He’s doing what he needs to imo.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:28 pm

I don't think Tyler should say anything either. He probably will in his post show interviews because he'll be asked about it, plus Jed's his friend and guys always stick together. But really my hope is for a smooth 'no comment', maybe wish them luck and move on.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don't think Tyler should say anything either. He probably will in his post show interviews because he'll be asked about it, plus Jed's his friend and guys always stick together. But really my hope is for a smooth 'no comment', maybe wish them luck and move on.

I bet that’s exactly what Tyler would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Tyler's quick to shade Luke P, so it is quite interesting to see if he'll restraint himself from saying anything considering Jed is or was his "thunder buddy." I know if I were in his position, I would be petty and start posting pictures of Hannah and I from the show just to piss Hed off. Tyler's probably not like that, so good for him. Those two don't deserve his attention anyway.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:59 pm

Abda81864 wrote:Tyler's quick to shade Luke P, so it is quite interesting to see if he'll restraint himself from saying anything considering Jed is or was his "thunder buddy." I know if I were in his position, I would be petty and start posting pictures of Hannah and I from the show just to piss Hed off. Tyler's probably not like that, so good for him. Those two don't deserve his attention anyway.

I think it’s much different to shade the cartoon villain of the season, who clearly didn’t get along with anyone. The Jed situation is different. It has more real world implications. This guy was, first of all, one of his best friends in the house. Tyler was also lied to. Compounding this, the guy is also with a woman that he (likely imo) fell in love with. So that’s another issue. It’s a very complicated situation for Tyler to say anything about Jed. He would be smart not to, and simply say no comment and wish them well, when asked. That’s about all he can do, and my guess is that’s how he will handle it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:39 am

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 64501032_145471643197964_4854449524137860355_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
tylerjcameron3 They say if you want to go somewhere fast, go alone. If you want to go somewhere far, go with someone... Just got done running a 5k this morning with Matt. Ran my best times due to being pushed by a partner. I encourage you guys to move today and move with someone! Make each other better! Going to be dropping the date, time, and location for our next group date run tonight! Looking forward to running with you all again! Have a blessed Sunday #Myler
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDdkDxlkgx/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:46 am

Have a blessed Sunday indeed, Tyler laugh out loud

Also, Matt needs to be on next season. What a cutie and a great guy! Tyler has some awesome friends.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:54 am

Dang, he's already run a 5K and I'm still sitting on the coach in my pj's surfing all things TB related. Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 3806527698
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye