SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 45 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:05 pm

@Summerfun1980 I’m not saying Tyler did anything wrong, I was just explaining why I think Hannah approached each relationship the way she did.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:13 pm

I for one can not wait to see what Hannah has to say about Tyler at ATFR.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:22 pm

@ReneeM I know. I was just explaining why if I was Tyler that explanation wouldn't be enough for me: "I didn't like the way you looked and talked." I would say, ok, then, deuces! But that's just me.

And just to be clear, I don't think Hannah is planning on explaining anything to Tyler. I'm still not sure if she ever fell for him. But we'll see next week.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:39 am

Well, RS is pretty sure that Hannah and Tyler are a no-goer.
https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/07/reality-steve-wrong-hannah-tyler-now/

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:54 am

That article took what RS already published on his website. I don't know if it's true or not. The ATFR hasn't happened yet, so who knows how the season will end. I don't believe that anyone knows who the Bachelor is yet or why people would be saying that if the decision hasn't been made.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:12 am

Well it's wed. and we know Tyler is traveling. If he's going to FL, I say no reconciliation, because he's likely going to be there until the weekend. I can't see him going for just a day. If he's going to CA, yes.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:02 am

And if he’s wrong, a whole lot of people are going to crash with him...at this point I think you have to be blind to not see all the evidence that these two have a very unique connection and story.
It’s all in the lenses you choose to wear too.
I am optimistic and hopeful that once the smoke and mirrors are taken away, the real heart of the story will shine.
beatingheart

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:11 am

Astrobach wrote:And if he’s wrong, a whole lot of people are going to crash with him...at this point I think you have to be blind to not see all the evidence that these two have a very unique connection and story.
It’s all in the lenses you choose to wear too.
I am optimistic and hopeful that once the smoke and mirrors are taken away, the real heart of the story will shine.
beatingheart

JMO
IA - to me it's pretty obvious that Hannah has the best connection with Tyler, especially after their FSD. However, what you see is not always what you get. The suspense is killing me Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 45 3552228123

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:20 am

Just a couple of things i have noticed hannah in interviews(the 2 below) when she talks about Tyler she seems to tuck her hair behind her ear? is that a nervous sign? i would be interested to hear from BL experts

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-7_l6nPm2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQaT7R94aM&t=442s
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:56 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Just a couple of things i have noticed hannah in interviews(the 2 below) when she talks about Tyler she seems to tuck her hair behind her ear? is that a nervous sign? i would be interested to hear from BL experts

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-7_l6nPm2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQaT7R94aM&t=442s
What Hannah is saying in this interview is exacly was was speculated in this forum. She judged him as being a f×××××y and was scared of him.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:56 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Just a couple of things i have noticed hannah in interviews(the 2 below) when she talks about Tyler she seems to tuck her hair behind her ear? is that a nervous sign? i would be interested to hear from BL experts

Not an expert here but I'll take a shot at this one.

Playing with your hair can mean a lot of different things and assigning a single meaning can be sort of like trying to read a sentence with half the words missing. But some generalities might apply. With women (and also men for that matter) it can be a calming thing when one is feeling nervous. But it can also be a flirtatious move - an attempt to appear sweet and show off a feminine side. It could mean that a woman finds someone sexually attractive; it might be too forward to say "I'd like to rock your world in bed" but perfectly acceptable to give a subtle body language clue that this is exactly what she'd like to do. It could be some combination of all of this - Tyler could make her nervous but she could at the same time feel very attracted to him in a physical sense. The fact that tucking her hair behind her ear exposes more of her face could suggest that she wants to be open - we usually hide our face to stay more closed off but expose it to be more open.

In this context I think it's a "good thing" even if Tyler makes her somewhat nervous - as IMO he does. I think that doing something out of the ordinary or special when talking or thinking about a particular individual means that you have special emotions for that individual.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:17 am

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en

i know it's not, but sure does sound like Hannah on the boat with Tyler this morning. Headed out to the gulf stream for a little deep sea fishing.

But, don't you love "getting all the lobsters" comment?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye