SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 44 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by North Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:10 am

ReneeM wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:She never really appreciated Tyler for the "gem" he is. She only saw Luke and Jed and the crab they fed her. She only thought he was a hot guy and did enjoy making out with him. I really felt sorry for him because he was there for her all the time and she didn't see it.
Maybe she sees it differently after the show.
This is the part I think is probably the hardest for him to watch back. I don’t think it’s the other relationships or sleeping with Peter, it’s his and Hannah’s relationship. He really gave himself to her in so many ways, and up until FSD’s I don’t think she ever noticed or appreciated that. Jmo.

Agreed. Hannah gave too much weight/priority to Luke's declaration of faith, and too much to Jed being a Nashville musician and NOT enough to Tyler being a supportive boyfriend. He got no points for comforting her or making her laugh or treating her like an equal. The heart wants what the heart wants but man Jed and Luke were the worst. It would be easier to stomach if Peter was the F1.

Obviously, the show is edited and there's a storyline but Luke was all drama, Jed was boring/flat and all Hannah's-sided -- so I'd love to hear what was "missing" or "behind" in her relationship with Tyler. What's her story going to be @ Tyler? Awesome guy but not for her? Didn't realize how great he was until it was too late? He intimidated (too hot, etc..) her? Or, was it always Luke, Jed, and then Peter and he was a distant 4th until FS?  

These next two episodes are going to be interesting.

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:33 am

I think in the interview with Lauren Zima she already did lay it out there.

She was scared of him, so she put him in a box and put her blinders on. She did say that she realized it was more than physical, but she was still scared so she kept her blinders on. It wasn’t until the fantasy suite where she finally let go of her fears. She also added that she realized she couldn’t let him go, so I think we’ll get a mixture of she was scared, thought it was too good to be true, and then she panicked at the end.

She genuinely looked distraught, emotional, and confused in the preview for the finale - more so than most leads, so I believe Mills when he said this was a really, really difficult choice for her. I think the ATFR will be very emotional either way.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:51 am

North wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:She never really appreciated Tyler for the "gem" he is. She only saw Luke and Jed and the crab they fed her. She only thought he was a hot guy and did enjoy making out with him. I really felt sorry for him because he was there for her all the time and she didn't see it.
This is the part I think is probably the hardest for him to watch back. I don’t think it’s the other relationships or sleeping with Peter, it’s his and Hannah’s relationship. He really gave himself to her in so many ways, and up until FSD’s I don’t think she ever noticed or appreciated that. Jmo.

Agreed. Hannah gave too much weight/priority to Luke's declaration of faith, and too much to Jed being a Nashville musician and NOT enough to Tyler being a supportive boyfriend. He got no points for comforting her or making her laugh or treating her like an equal. The heart wants what the heart wants but man Jed and Luke were the worst. It would be easier to stomach if Peter was the F1.

Obviously, the show is edited and there's a storyline but Luke was all drama, Jed was boring/flat and all Hannah's-sided -- so I'd love to hear what was "missing" or "behind" in her relationship with Tyler. What's her story going to be @ Tyler? Awesome guy but not for her? Didn't realize how great he was until it was too late? He intimidated (too hot, etc..) her? Or, was it always Luke, Jed, and then Peter and he was a distant 4th until FS?  

So well said. It’s perfectly illustrated imo how during the Luke P showdown with Hannah and all the men, the only man who wanted confirmation abt what’s what was Tyler and listened to her first before telling luke to get lost.

I’m gonna be so sad if this is truly the end of the story for them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:06 am

Alanna wrote:
North wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

So well said. It’s perfectly illustrated imo how during the Luke P showdown with Hannah and all the men, the only man who wanted confirmation abt what’s what was Tyler and listened to her first before telling luke to get lost.

I’m gonna be so sad if this is truly the end of the story for them.

Tyler always put Hannah first. Her feelings. Her experience. Her journey. Her relationships. At least on our tv screens during the season and post-season with his online support.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:12 am

Tyler wasn’t appreciated by Hannah at all. It is hurtful when someone constantly questions your character and integrity for no reason other than they don’t like the look of you and then Tyler found out she didn’t question the other men in that way. It has truly been hard to watch. And why I’m happy his post season life is going so well. Whenever I get down about the show I remember he is doing fine now and now plenty of women recognize his good qualities. I’m sure he is as ready for next week to come as I am so we can both put this season behind us.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:25 am

Ash2214 wrote:snipped
She genuinely looked distraught, emotional, and confused in the preview for the finale - more so than most leads, so I believe Mills when he said this was a really, really difficult choice for her. I think the ATFR will be very emotional either way.

Not since Jason's season have I seen a lead so emotionally torn at the end.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:42 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler wasn’t appreciated by Hannah at all. It is hurtful when someone constantly questions your character and integrity for no reason other than they don’t like the look of you and then Tyler found out she didn’t question the other men in that way.  It has truly been hard to watch. And why I’m happy his post season life is going so well. Whenever I get down about the show I remember he is doing fine now and now plenty of women recognize his good qualities. I’m sure he is as ready for next week to come as I am so we can both put this season behind us.

Reddit was talking about his face when he realized she had slept with the other guys but not him. And then his nervousness throughout the season. Hannah seemed to have had him on pins and needles all season. Like I said a few comments ago, it must be hard for him to watch but atleast he is getting clarity and is able to move on. She didn't want him.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think in the interview with Lauren Zima she already did lay it out there.

She was scared of him, so she put him in a box and put her blinders on. She did say that she realized it was more than physical, but she was still scared so she kept her blinders on. It wasn’t until the fantasy suite where she finally let go of her fears. She also added that she realized she couldn’t let him go, so I think we’ll get a mixture of she was scared, thought it was too good to be true, and then she panicked at the end.

Yep. This is why I still have the feeling that Tyler was slated in the F1 position and she panicked last minute and went with the one she felt comfortable with at the actual rose ceremony. I've said many times that Tyler scared her because he was so unlike any one she had ever known before.

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:18 pm

@Floridian1990 yep, I noticed that too. The sad thing is the edit doesn’t even give clarity as to why Hannah felt Tyler was a player and couldn’t be trusted or whatever. It’s clear he wasn’t one of her top guys but the edit doesn’t explain why. Not to talk to much about others but Tyler must be confused as hell watching Hannah go on about her emotional connection lacking with Tyler and that’s why she doesn’t want to go into the fantasy suites but she has no problem jumping Peter wherever when we haven’t seen them discuss anything of substance. Ah well, hope he has moved on and is no longer seeking clarity. My guess is Hannah can’t give it.

I’m sorry but Tyler being hot isn’t enough to explain her thinking Luke, Jed, and Peter were better men JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:10 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote: I’m sorry but Tyler being hot isn’t enough to explain her thinking Luke, Jed, and Peter were better men JMO
I think it’s a combination of Tyler being super attractive, Hannah’s insecurities, Luke broadcasting his faith (I think Hannah had a very narrow view of faith. Luke says he’s a Christian = Luke must be a good person) & telling her he was there specifically from night 1. She was attracted to Jed because he’s a musician but she formed an emotional bond with him on their first 1-1 when he he told her the truth about why he was there. Obviously we know that was BS but from that point forward she was always certain that out of all the guys, she could always trust Jed, that propelled him forward A LOT. & Peter’s cute but not hot in an intimidating way and also Peter’s mastered what I call the ‘no game’ game. Women tend to feel a lot more secure and trusting of guys who have no game because that means that they’re not players and are sincere. Some guys, like Peter imo, have actually perfected that into pulling a lot of women. I mean I was rooting for Tyler ever since I saw videos from his concert date but even I thought he definitely had a player past and was waiting for his hordes of hookups to come forward. But nope the stories are all ‘my friend dated him he’s a nice guy’ or ‘he had no game in college’. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:05 pm

@Floridian1990ReneeM I truly believe that Hannah's mistrust of Tyler was representative of her lack of confidence. To be fair...and I am team tyler and hannah all the way... he does have all the one liners like a player. But, so does she. She gives them right back. I think throughout the entire season she has seen who he is deep down.
I can't wait to see what happens.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:23 pm

@ReneeM I hear you, I do. But at the end of the day, it was her bad picker and radar that clouded her vision, not anything Tyler did. She ignored glaring red flags about Luke and Jed, bigger than any flag Tyler has shown (considering his flags were he's good looking and quick on his feet). And yes, she let Peter skate by because he looks 12. Putting myself in Tyler's shoes, I'm insulted she thought that I was the one out of her final guys that couldn't be trusted solely because of how I look and talk and ignored when I opened myself up and shared my feelings and showed zero consideration for me or my feelings. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye