SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:23 am

Billysmom wrote:I still wanna know why RS initially thought Tyler was f1...

Bingo yes
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:29 am

veg_out wrote:

Bingo yes

thumbsup
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:41 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Chgohighlife However, this may be why they would allow it.  They hated having Joe last year because of how far he went.  Began to hurt the quality of the show.  They both have dancing backgrounds and may when a fan base outside BN.  Just a thought.

I LOVE watching DWTS but, IMO, voting and judges' support hasn't always been for the best dancer. For example, Bobby Bones! Really?! I have no words for how inept his dancing was.

So...I am torn about the advisability of having both Hannah and Tyler on the same season when even one of them would probably pull big viewership numbers. Personally, I would love seeing both and personally wouldn't like having to choose who to vote for. A conundrum to be sure. scratch

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:41 am

@Chgohighlife actually, I don't think it's that hard to piece together what Hannah went through and her decision making process. Between her SM behaviour, ITMs, interviews, etc, we get a clear picture every season. And I think we'll learn post show in different interviews and podcasts that people here were pretty spot on. JMO. What Tyler's thinking, though, is anyone's guess.

I don't know about backlash from viewers, but I can't imagine we (BBF & Tannah shippers here) would ever criticize him for choosing a different path.

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:44 am

bleuberry wrote:@Chgohighlife actually, I don't think it's that hard to piece together what Hannah went through and her decision making process. Between her SM behaviour, ITMs, interviews, etc, we get a clear picture every season. And I think we'll learn post show in different interviews and podcasts that people here were pretty spot on. JMO. What Tyler's thinking, though, is anyone's guess.

I don't know about backlash from viewers, but I can't imagine we (BBF) would ever criticize him for choosing a different path.
Absolutely!!! We always know what’s going on bc all those things, esp their sm, tells us every season. Whether or not we choose to listen is up to us imo.

Definitely no hate for Tyler if he decides all this is too much, it would make me sad (and Hannah too probs) but it’ll be fully understandable imo. I don’t think that’s the way it’s gonna go tho.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:59 am

I initially had hope for a Hannah and Tyler reconciliation but I feel like she started treating him differently after episode 5. Maybe she just got too in her head about him. Too much has happened for him to realistically want to be with her again. I look forward to hearing her explanation though. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:17 pm

@Alanna I totally agree. Social media tells the story. I wish we had a thread or list of all the sm clues from them both. There really are a lot. Of course he could change his mind or decide that it is too much to deal with. I also think the possibility if them reconnecting after the show wraps might make sense too. Thank goodness the show is almost over. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:24 pm

I'm looking forward to Tyler doing press. I would love to know his thoughts watching the show back and seeing it from another point of view. I'm not sure how I feel about him going on Nick's podcast because Nick cuts people off too much.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:33 pm

@Floridian1990 agree about Nick. I’m sure this has been a rollercoaster for him and he’s ready to get off.  But he has handled all this mess well so far.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:28 pm

veg_out wrote:

Bingo yes

I think the real question is why was it changed?. That’s where the fun will begin. For someone , love began in Greece and he left Greece with his love Hannah. Seems like they want the suspense to be kept up till the very end so spoiler sites find out Tuesday that they were wrong. I stand by this . Tuesday is almost here :gotcha:
Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Tyler has such "good guy" cred right now, he could go either way and people would still love him. He conducted himself well on the show and since. It is his life and he does get a choice. And who even knows if Hannah wants to try again with him?!?!

Listening to Nick Viall on Bachelor Party podcast -- he thinks 1) Tyler wasn't that into Hannah and 2) Tyler knew it was NOT him (b/c of the no sex). Nick says he doesn't know how it ends but that Tyler is a good guy.

IMO, I think Tyler, out of all the guys left, understands Hannah the most. Or, attempted to by what the edit is showing us. And Mike just reiterated that as well in his pick (Tyler) for Hannah.

Luke and Jed were F1/F2 for so long, Hannah didn't have the energy or interest to really engage her other relationships. She enjoyed Peter but was never going to pick him. And She couldn't take Tyler seriously b/c no matter what he said, he was way out of her league. She clearly didn't trust him and held him to a different standard. All IMO.

The MTP and LCD are going to be interesting from a body language perspective.

I can't wait for FRC!!!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:35 pm

How would Nick know if Tyler wasn't really into Hannah? I don't see that at all. Why would Nick even say that? Nick thinks he knows everything and even if I like him -- I don't agree with his arrogance about other people's feelings.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye