SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:43 pm

Miyala wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Just a couple of things i have noticed hannah in interviews(the 2 below) when she talks about Tyler she seems to tuck her hair behind her ear? is that a nervous sign? i would be interested to hear from BL experts

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-7_l6nPm2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQaT7R94aM&t=442s
What Hannah is saying in this interview is exacly was was speculated in this forum. She judged him as being a f×××××y and was scared of him.
It did look like Hannah was glowing with she talked about Tyler.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:47 pm

I think Hannah had immediate regrets and that’s why it was so easy for her to dump jed and not dig her heels in and become his groupie in Nashville bars with a whopping audience of 5 humans, 250 ants on the sticky bar floor, and a few spiders in the bathroom corners (audience speculation: mine, unconfirmed).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:57 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Hannah had immediate regrets and that’s why it was so easy for her to dump jed and not dig her heels in and become his groupie in Nashville bars with a whopping audience of 5 humans, 250 ants on the sticky bar floor, and a few spiders in the bathroom corners (audience speculation: mine, unconfirmed).

If the small clips we’ve seen of her in the limo on the way to FRC are any indication, she’s Jason/Arie levels of screwed up ... and in no way stable enough emotionally to make such a big decision. Factor in (probably) hearing about Haley like the next day or day after... and how she would just glow when Tyler was mentioned during show interviews while she was meanwhile like “it didn’t turn out how I thought... but I’m meh, happy.” I think she was checked out on Jed really early, had Tyler regret from pretty early... and this will likely be part of the narrative on AFR.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:12 pm

PETA the DWTS pro just followed Tyler ! Is that his next move! CA? :detective
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Hannah had immediate regrets and that’s why it was so easy for her to dump jed and not dig her heels in and become his groupie in Nashville bars with a whopping audience of 5 humans, 250 ants on the sticky bar floor, and a few spiders in the bathroom corners (audience speculation: mine, unconfirmed).

If the small clips we’ve seen of her in the limo on the way to FRC are any indication, she’s Jason/Arie levels of screwed up ... and in no way stable enough emotionally to make such a big decision. Factor in (probably) hearing about Haley like the next day or day after... and how she would just glow when Tyler was mentioned during show interviews while she was meanwhile like “it didn’t turn out how I thought... but I’m meh, happy.” I think she was checked out on Jed really early, had Tyler regret from pretty early... and this will likely be part of the narrative on AFR.
“I’m meh.....happy” is gonna be my new, “honey, I’m FINE.” laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

ITA and I think (really really HOPE) Tyler will see all this and already is seeing it and will check back in after the episode 7 & HTD snafus by hannah Alabama.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:15 pm

What if both Hannah and Tyler would do DWTS, not being together... at least not from the beginning😋

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:18 pm

I'm fckng DYING at the bolded cantstopl. Agreed about the immediate regrets thing. I don't think it can be stated enough how weird Hannah was when she got back and she never had that 'I found my person ad got engaged ' glow that 'ettes typically have. Idk if that means a reunion for her and Tyler (she might come to the conclusion that she needs to be single) but it's only natural given the information she now has, that she'd have second thoughts (& third and fourth tbh). All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:21 pm

and the cockroaches, don’t forget about the cockroaches
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:23 pm

avacaroline wrote:

and the cockroaches,  don’t forget about the cockroaches
They have their standards too laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Hotmomma wrote:PETA the DWTS pro just followed Tyler ! Is that his next move! CA? :detective
They would be so hot together (as dance partners). It could just be a follow because she watches the show and he's hot and she likes his IG feed because following him this early is a spoiler, but now I really need it to happen. Plus now I'm getting excited about the potential pics and videos of Tyler and Shai. Make this happen @ universe!!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Guuys what do you make of Dylan unfollowing Hannah? Is Tyler going to be put in the middle? I have no problem with Tyler not wanting to be with Hannah because he doesn't want to. But I don't like him being pressured not to pursue Hannah by Jed and his boys. Gosh why do boys (yes, I'm calling them boys and not men) have to be like this? Jed did wrong. Do not pressure Hannah to forgive him.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Ok....I am in the denial den with my tin foil hat on but last nights twitter of Tyler before getting on plane:

https://twitter.com/tylerjcameron3/status/1153854485153878016

ONe Direction Night Changes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRUNUtZUtEo

Added, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qInODj-ZNDw to Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 2764 list

Don't: Bryson Tiller
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOmTVrx_qXQ
Exchange:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=575AyxjjZjQ

Last one he responded to: Listen to Dan and Shay instead
TC: My side of the fence....which is not his kind of music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=575AyxjjZjQ

I mean y'all! Come on!!!!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye