SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:39 pm

North wrote:Tyler has such "good guy" cred right now, he could go either way and people would still love him. He conducted himself well on the show and since. It is his life and he does get a choice. And who even knows if Hannah wants to try again with him?!?!

Listening to Nick Viall on Bachelor Party podcast -- he thinks 1) Tyler wasn't that into Hannah and 2) Tyler knew it was NOT him (b/c of the no sex). Nick says he doesn't know how it ends but that Tyler is a good guy.

IMO, I think Tyler, out of all the guys left, understands Hannah the most. Or, attempted to by what the edit is showing us. And Mike just reiterated that as well in his pick (Tyler) for Hannah.

Luke and Jed were F1/F2 for so long, Hannah didn't have the energy or interest to really engage her other relationships. She enjoyed Peter but was never going to pick him. And She couldn't take Tyler seriously b/c no matter what he said, he was way out of her league. She clearly didn't trust him and held him to a different standard. All IMO.

The MTP and LCD are going to be interesting from a body language perspective.

I can't wait for FRC!!!

I take everything Nick says with a grain of salt. I don’t believe for a second that Tyler wasn’t into Hannah. Also, I think Tyler is savvy enough to not say too much around Nick.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:40 pm

@suzq Nick just likes to throw his opinions out there. He trashed Jordan all season and said that Jordan had no real interest in JoJo.. turns out he was wrong since they’re planning their wedding three years later laugh out loud 

Nick basically said he thought Tyler wasn’t super interested because when you compared him to Luke, Tyler never got riled up when he saw her with the other guys like Luke did. He thought Luke cared the most and that’s why he was losing his mind unlike the other guys. It’s like nah, actually Nick, Tyler’s just a level headed guy who understood the show that he was on. Same with Peter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:41 pm

Nick is jealous of Tyler. He admitted it on his podcast episode yesterday but he likes him and thinks he's a good guy. He thinks because Tyler isn't all RARRRAA in your face that he doesn't like her. He said the same thing about the other guys minus Luke. Nick had beef with guys on his season so he thinks because he was into Kaitlyn and Andi that's how all guys should act. Nick is just doing his own assessing of the situation but he is a fan of Tyler.

Ben H and Ashley I said they believe that Tyler actually likes Hannah and talked about his facial expressions. They think he's for real.

Last edited by Floridian1990 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@suzq Nick just likes to throw his opinions out there. He trashed Jordan all season and said that Jordan had no real interest in JoJo.. turns out he was wrong since they’re planning their wedding three years later laugh out loud 

Nick basically said he thought Tyler wasn’t super interested because when you compared him to Luke, Tyler never got riled up when he saw her with the other guys like Luke did. He thought Luke cared the most and that’s why he was losing his mind unlike the other guys. It’s like nah, actually Nick, Tyler’s just a level headed guy who understood the show that he was on. Same with Peter.

I didn't even see your comment before I made mine but this 100%
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:44 pm

@Just Looking The way Tyler lives is as a good human, no matter what religion he follows. Talk is cheap. It's easy to preach, to presume one has the inside track on God's wishes, to somehow require everyone live according to their version of God's wishes. What's harder is to BE a good man. Tyler's got that covered. All is JMO

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:52 pm

suzq wrote:How would Nick know if Tyler wasn't really into Hannah?  I don't see that at all.  Why would Nick even say that?  Nick thinks he knows everything and even if I like him -- I don't agree with his arrogance about other people's feelings.

Oh. I just found it interesting from a former lead's perspective. He talked about negotiating with the producers when it came down to his F3 and he already knew Vanessa was his F1. He asked did they want him to keep Rachel or let her go?

Personally, I don't think Hannah was in any state of mind to be "negotiating" anything with the producers. But it will be interesting to see if public opinion thinks Hannah took Tyler to F2 because she wasn't as connected and Peter was her "real" F2. Based on her discussion with Chris Harrison this last episode, I think Tyler squeaked past Peter after their sexless FS.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:53 pm

Nick’s an idiot that likes to hear his own voice. I’d ignore. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@suzq Nick just likes to throw his opinions out there. He trashed Jordan all season and said that Jordan had no real interest in JoJo.. turns out he was wrong since they’re planning their wedding three years later laugh out loud 

Nick has a very narrow view on love and how people act when they're in love (possibly why he's pushing 40, claims to want to settle down and get married and yet has had no significant relationships outside of the show in 5 years and dates women in their early 20's but that's a topic for another day). The fact is that people are different, and thus react to things differently. We've seen that Tyler has no problem getting in Luke's face to defend Hannah, or speaking up on her behalf even when she's absent, but he's not gonna be rude or a d*ck to people for no reason, because that's just not the person that he's shown himself to be up to this point on the show or in real life. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:55 pm

Should we worry - that Tyler agreed to go on Nick's show at all - does it mean perhaps
that he will not possibly get back with Hannah - as he would go going on the show
alone.
If they did get back together - they would need to do a Media Tour together - no?

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:11 pm

Tyler could still do media with Hannah. I think nick just wants to capitalize on Tyler’s popularity. He did say it might
Not happen. Scheduling etc

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Nick has a very narrow view on love and how people act when they're in love (possibly why he's pushing 40, claims to want to settle down and get married and yet has had no significant relationships outside of the show in 5 years and dates women in their early 20's but that's a topic for another day). The fact is that people are different, and thus react to things differently. We've seen that Tyler has no problem getting in Luke's face to defend Hannah, or speaking up on her behalf even when she's absent, but he's not gonna be rude or a d*ck to people for no reason, because that's just not the person that he's shown himself to be up to this point on the show or in real life. All jmo.

Preach! Maybe, just maybe, Tyler is mature and not jealous and realizes he came on the Bachelorette so this is what he signed up for. Or maybe he keeps his emotions to himself, just like he said he does. Or maybe he realizes Hannah can hold it down for herself so she doesn't need him throwing around his emotions on top of hers. Nick is ridiculous and admittedly jealous of Tyler. While he occasionally has some relational insight, which one would expect at nearly 39 years old, he is more often emotionally stunted and projecting his insecurities into every situation. It's wildly obvious on his podcast.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:20 pm

In my opinion, Nick is jealous because Tyler's woman came back for him. Also, Tyler will most likely find love before him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye