SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:16 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna I just cant rule out Tyler as F1 when we have lack of SHV evidence for both him and Jed. We also have RS’s first spoiler.

I also don’t get why F2 would be so determined to tell his followers where he’s at at all times and even ask his friends to.  Isn’t that strange? He’s been doing it ALL summer. Why?

I can see them being mad at Jed because he still lied and made it to F2 and Hannah almost chose him! Tyler thought they were friends and Hannah thought he loved her.

I think Tyler being F1 is more likely than a reconciliation. No, I have no good reason why other than I think it would be hard for Tyler to get over everything.
I just don’t see how this is possible. As @Eagle-Eye posted in the other thread, Hannah’s sm (angry music, memes abt men being bad or whatever) lines up with the jed breakup and so does her lukewarm media immediately after Greece/frc.

But as @sosleepy always says (so well!!) this way if they reconcile, it’ll be even more romantic and a better story. So I’m pulling for that one. It’s the only one we gots laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:17 am

@dee Oscar-winner Gwyneth Paltrow! No wonder he’s not concerned about being the bachelor? This is all too funny.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:20 am

@Alanna Because Hannah knows we’re watching her sm playlist, like Tyler knows we’re watching his? Sm playing a role this season? Just playing devil’s advocate.

I think she would’ve been lukewarm after Greece regardless of who she chose because of this train wreck of a season. I think she found out about Haley in Greece, which IMO would’ve upset her even if she didnt choose Jed.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:23 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna  Because Hannah knows we’re watching her sm playlist, like Tyler knows we’re watching his? Sm playing a role this season? Just playing devil’s advocate.

I think she would’ve been lukewarm after Greece regardless of who she chose because of this train wreck of a season. I think she found out about Haley in Greece, which IMO would’ve upset her even if she didnt choose Jed.
Maybe!! Maybe Hannah got so committed to helping with the foilers, she aligned her sm to the breakup right when it was leaked to Rita skeeter, specifically by production. And maybe she and Tyler really have been together and they’re both just that freaking savvy with sm. Anything is possible. That is the only scenario which would absolutely blow me away. Everything else, I’m ready for! Maybe other than POS jed reconciliation laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:25 am

You guys. Best case scenario, like best case.... modern day Molly Mesnick. laugh out loud And honestly, I’d take it and spin it as the greatest Bachelor Nation love story of all time, probably (even though it’s actually a HOT MESS). But we take what we can get, and I can also talk myself into anything. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:29 am

@Alanna RS spoiler switch followed immediately by people magazines article drop!  I’m just saying...

Hannah has also said how she really wanted her ending to be a surprise and how it didn’t end the way she thought.  What’s the big deal if she chose Jed? There’s no good story there, like if she saw through Jed and chose Tyler? That’s a fairytale ending you want to keep as a surprise for your audience. Just saying...

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:32 am

Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna  Because Hannah knows we’re watching her sm playlist, like Tyler knows we’re watching his? Sm playing a role this season? Just playing devil’s advocate.

Maybe!! Maybe Hannah got so committed to helping with the foilers, she aligned her sm to the breakup right when it was leaked to Rita skeeter, specifically by production. And maybe she and Tyler really have been together and they’re both just that freaking savvy with sm. Anything is possible. That is the only scenario which would absolutely blow me away. Everything else, I’m ready for! Maybe other than POS jed reconciliation laugh out loud
I agree with this! ^^Alanna! That would be the best gotch ya!!! They did say now a days with Sm!! They used it to their FULL advantage! JMO I mean the rating are at all time high right? That’s all they care about!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:37 am

One more thing, in that ig vid Hannah posted saying she jumped a fence in Greece and ripped her pants. She also said “I don’t care. I never cared” before that. She’s smiling and laughing while saying this. I thought it was interesting and potentially a tease of the finale.

Don’t care, never cared - this Jed mess
Jumped fence for Tyler - originally chose Jen but went back for Tyler

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:46 am

Alanna wrote:

I want a crazy, insane, blow-your-mind ending scenario b/c all the current scenarios exhaust me. Unfortunately, I think the MTP, LCD and FRC will be pretty standard with Tyler possibly getting an even more amazing edit just to drive home that Hannah picked a lying dud. sad

And I do think she chose Jed in Greece. But things have been rocky ever since he shared his version of Hayley. This explains Hannah's lackluster media appearances and possibly lack of SHVs. H&J got a heads-up on the People exclusive and that was the beginning of the end. There was a whisper of a cancelled engagement and then final break-up (from Rita Skeeter). Which, considering this is Hannah, the break-up was at the speed of light.

Now we all wait. I'm not sure I buy into all the social media antics. I think Tyler is clever and funny and likes to playfully troll and Hannah is just all over the place.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:51 am

@North Or it’s because they like that we believe it’s Jed? Who cares about Jed’s gf if we don’t believe he’s F1? I can’t shake the feeling this maybe has all be scripted.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:05 am

sosleepy wrote:You guys. Best case scenario, like best case.... modern day Molly Mesnick. laugh out loud And honestly, I’d take it and spin it as the greatest Bachelor Nation love story of all time, probably (even though it’s actually a HOT MESS). But we take what we can get, and I can also talk myself into anything. laugh out loud

This thread is fun tonight! I believe that if there is a reconciliation of Hannah and Tyler, it will actually be easier for Tyler because he didn’t sleep with Hannah. Can you imagine if they DID sleep together how incredibly hard it would be for Tyler to take her back?!

I see a possibility of a mesnick also but more of a “do you want to go on a date and see what happens?!” I would be just fine with that. Hugesmile

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:08 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@North Or it’s because they like that we believe it’s Jed? Who cares about Jed’s gf if we don’t believe he’s F1?  I can’t shake the feeling this maybe has all be scripted.

That would be amazing! In love a twist in the storyline. But if Tyler was/is F1, the following assumptions would have to be made:

- Jed's SHV evidence was just coincidental
- the F1 and Lead were not allowed SHVs (b/c Tyler has been accounted for since filming ended)
- Hannah is hating on Jed just for fun
- ABC addressing the Jed girlfriend rumors is just a red herring and has no significance in this season's outcome

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye