SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 55 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:08 am

@LaineyG
A date is an excellent place to start. Life is too short not to try and wonder why.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:12 am

@North There is no Jed SHV evidence. Tyler’s sm is wonky and I no longer believe anything he posts about his location unless there is a fan pic.  He knows he is being watched and is a troll who cant be trusted. Lol  Hannah could actually be upset at Jed like she is Luke.  But her playlist activity could be because she knows we are watching.  TPTB are indeed puppet masters increasing interest in this season.

It’s not impossible!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:20 am

It’s not impossible but I think Tyler’s F2, Hannah dumped him in Greece and they won’t be reconciling on ATFR. He’s gonna be supportive (probably to both Hannah and Jed) but over it and Jed and Hannah’s situation will be their mess to sort out. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:22 am

Here is another idea

Hannah picks Jed and accepts the proposal.
However, she couldn't stop thinking about Tyler. She learns of Haley after accepting Jed's proposal. She decides to follow Tyler and ask for a second chance but never breaking up with Jed.
Tyler never gives her an answer and ask to resolve her current relationship issues.
They all return to the states. Hannah is happy but worried because her journey is not complete and is a total mess. She smiles at the mention of Tyler because he is all she can think about most of the time.
Haley story broke, she is pissed because she picked that tool over Tyler. She is even more embarrassed, and the Luke P show is in full swing. That would explain her anger and but also the uncertainty of her relationship with Tyler.

This is why to be a rose ceremony on Tuesday makes sense. A certain someone has to decide if he to want to continue the journey with her. IMO

Last edited by Patience2415 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:23 am

ReneeM wrote:It’s not impossible but I think Tyler’s F2, Hannah dumped him in Greece and they won’t be reconciling on ATFR. He’s gonna be supportive (probably to both Hannah and Jed) but over it and Jed and Hannah’s situation will be their mess to sort out.  Jmo.

This is where I've been at all week.

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:29 am

ReneeM wrote:It’s not impossible but I think Tyler’s F2, Hannah dumped him in Greece and they won’t be reconciling on ATFR. He’s gonna be supportive (probably to both Hannah and Jed) but over it and Jed and Hannah’s situation will be their mess to sort out.  Jmo.

Hahaha. I think you are projecting what a lot of posters are actually feeling about the whole mess. I love sweet Hannah and want her to be happy. Not out of the realm of possibility to see her turn to Tyler and say “how about a date?!” Now let’s hope he doesn’t say “I’ve met someone”. And she says “who?” And he says...Gigi!!!!! affraid just kidding. Can’t wait for Tuesday. Just want everyone to be happy.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:29 am

Tyler is still too invested to be over it. He is invested in this season so much so that he is still trying to tell us his steps at every moment on ig and twitter. He is still tweeting about the season. That doesn’t say over it. If he had moved on with his life, he wouldn’t be trolling, it’s not required in his contract.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:48 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler is still too invested to be over it. He is invested in this season so much so that he is still trying to tell us his steps at every moment on ig and twitter. He is still tweeting about the season. That doesn’t say over it. If he had moved on with his life, he wouldn’t be trolling, it’s not required in his contract.

Maybe he just likes to troll? He seems a bit irreverent and would like to lead people on a merry chase -- all in good fun.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:52 am

@North But he’s not trying to make us think she chooses him. He wants us to think she doesn’t because they are never together.  If he wanted us to think they were together, he would not shout his location on sm every day.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:13 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@North But he’s not trying to make us think SHE chooses him. He wants us to think she doesn’t because they are never together.  If he wanted us to think they were together, he would NOT shout his location on sm every day.  

I am confused by these sentences. I think a few words are missing. Smiley

So your theory is that b/c Tyler is constantly broadcasting his location on SM, he is subsequently implying "I AM NOT WITH HANNAH. REPEAT. I AM NOT WITH HANNAH." And b/c he is doing that it could be that Tyler, is, in fact with Hannah? Is that correct? And not physically with her b/c there is really no evidence to support it except for his recent short visit to LA

This season and these scenarios are making me crazy.

I think the dude is a fun-loving troll and is just having fun.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:24 am

@North correct! I edited the post. I think it’s possible there have been sm shenanigans to hide his true location.

Constant trolling for two months after being dumped at F2, I cant wrap my head around.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:37 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler is still too invested to be over it. He is invested in this season so much so that he is still trying to tell us his steps at every moment on ig and twitter. He is still tweeting about the season. That doesn’t say over it. If he had moved on with his life, he wouldn’t be trolling, it’s not required in his contract.

The trolling Tyler does increases his followers. Gives him bargaining power for the next Bachelor or for DWTS or new modeling opportunities. Professional management like the team he hired are helping with that strategy. We don’t have to understand it we know his life has changed significantly and quickly. He must strike while the iron is hot to optimize his opportunities. IMO Each week that he watches Hannah moves him further away because her actions show a very confused girl who is not particularly smart and in whose affections he places third at best.

Tyler lives in NYC where he meets smart and savvy beauties every month who will put him first. The whole excuse about Hannah being afraid of him or thinking he’s too good to be true does not hold water because he laid himself bare, showed her his heart and his entire family did the same. Jed was the one who was a mystery because his family told her in plain English his music would always come first and she was little more than a distraction.

Tyler’s bubble is burst and while he will be Superman on steroids next week - positive, sympathetic, sweet, drool-worthy,,,if he’s not f1, he’s gone. All IMO. handwave

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye