SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 9:49 pm

mercieme wrote:@alwayscooking yay lady!!! Someone has got to find it...I am about to search for a list of all castles in Scotland laugh out loud. I mean the country is small, so can’t imagine there are thousands of castles there giggling

ETA - the spoiler site reported he was on a SD but no SCs to prove it yet. Also @smg2587 thinks he might have actually gotten the first SD in Episode 2 vs Tyler G as deduced from the Fleiss tweet...she thinks Tyler G’s rose from that Fleiss tweet might have been a GD rose....we need SCs to validate this though but seems plausible to me because no way IMO Connor lasted that long without a SD, though IMO he was checked out by Latvia based on the way he looked into leaked maket GD pics.
Okay, thanks!  I'm trying to figure out these
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 1211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 10111
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 Ette3515

I know I thought Piano man was Jed, but I'm wondering if this a group date after party.  Hannah is on the sofa kissing Jed and the pillows and her outfit match, we see that,  but why would she then be making out with him on the piano too?  I just can't see them going to each piece of furniture to make out.  (though gotta give it to our girl, she's having a great time!)  So maybe Piano man is someone else but the same night?  Given the "closeness" with Jed I wouldn't think the kissing like that on the sofa would be their first date, so I was thinking it was their second 1-1 date.  But in the promo we have Jed saying he's falling in love with her in a black jacket and bow tie, which doesn't fit with what he's wearing on the sofa.  So piano/sofa time has got to be from a group date party if that makes any sense.

Also looking at her outfit with Connor, it's very similar to what she's wearing in the other SC's with Jed, maybe with different lighting....but the bottom may be different.  Wondering if she would have a throw over her with Connor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Last edited by alwayscooking on Thu May 09, 2019 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 9:52 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 10013

Posted the wrong SC this one shows more of her outfit

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 09, 2019 10:50 pm

From the extended preview posted by @alwayscooking, this is a shot of a castle at 1:56 which I believe is the Dunrobin Castle

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 Captu199

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/scotland/articles/the-most-incredible-castles-in-and-around-inverness-scotland/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 Optimized-15121041983_f0cee1f349_k

but I don't think that's the castle Hannah is standing on the terrace at 3:38 Her castle's cut outs for lack of a better description have an arch to them where Dunrobin's are square top.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 Captu200

Useless info but after searching for castles matching them to the s/caps, then I watched the extended preview which I hadn't seem, I recognized it, I felt I found something!! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 11:01 pm

When you watch the preview, the castle Hannah is in is in a more secluded wooded area, not in a town, and looking at it it doesn't appear to be very large in comparison to some, that's why I'm wondering if it was more of a private home that converted to an Inn or a B&B
There are three towers and only one on the terrace that she is standing.  There are Celtic cross cutouts on the towers.  I have spent a lot of time searching for this and it's making me crazy laugh out loud

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 Aa10

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 09, 2019 11:21 pm

Lightened both and do they look like same outfit?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 02a01510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 Bf9b8a10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 11:29 pm

@guardianangel @alwayscooking....this castle is so hidden but it’s got to be not too far from Iverness IMO.

@sdmom....different outfits IMO based on the lightened SCs. @smg2587 & I think that SC of Jed / Hannah that you just lightened was at the place they visited in Rhode Island for the night portion of their date which looked like some mansion to me based on the fan vids posted on the spoiler sites. So IMO, probably same location where they made out on the piano.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 11:32 pm

sdmom wrote:Lightened both and do they look like same outfit?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 02a01510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 18 Bf9b8a10

The color seems off and on the pic with Connor it almost looks like she has some kind of print bottom too But the top style and fabric are so similar. Which had me wondering if this was a group date after party. The room with Connor has that feel of a after party, I can't see her on a 1-1 date going to private room like that with someone that's not one of her top guys. And if that's Jed on the piano, just seems like a lot of making out, so I'm wondering if that is also a group date after party.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 11:35 pm

mercieme wrote:@guardianangel @alwayscooking....this castle is so hidden but it’s got to be not too far from Iverness IMO.

@sdmom....different outfits IMO based on the lightened SCs. @smg2587 & I think that SC of Jed / Hannah that you just lightened was at the place they visited in Rhode Island for the night portion of their date which looked like some mansion to me based on the fan vids posted on the spoiler sites. So IMO, probably same location where they made out on the piano.

I think that was the Carey mansion, very ornate place but couldn't find an exact room. So I'm curious, how did they go from making out on the sofa to making out on the piano question laugh out loud

Jed is really getting the physical edit
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 11:44 pm

@alwayscooking...Hannah Beast has surprised me for realz laugh out loud
The pillow in the piano room matches the pillow in the SC where she is lying down making out with Jed that sdmom lightened. So for lack of a better word, guessing they waltzed their way from the couch to the piano giggling I don’t know how she would go all out with Jed on a piano in a GD setting hence why it’s got to be a SD IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 12:16 am

mercieme wrote:@alwayscooking...Hannah Beast has surprised me for realz laugh out loud
The pillow in the piano room matches the pillow in the SC where she is lying down making out with Jed that sdmom lightened. So for lack of a better word, guessing they waltzed their way from the couch to the piano giggling I don’t know how she would go all out with Jed on a piano in a GD setting hence why it’s got to be a SD IMO.

Well that would make sense if that was all on their first 1-1 date. Then the Jed in the black jacket and bow tie saying he's falling in love would be on the evening portion of their second 1-1 date. There's a lot of Jed in the preview. The thing I don't like is her saying I think I'm falling in love with what appears to be Jed. Seems really early for Hannah to be saying that on a second 1-1 date doesn't it.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 10, 2019 12:20 am

Imo neither connors got a 1-1 in ep2 as both named in GDs. I think I’m right Jed got the 1st GD rose and the 2nd GD imo would have gone to someone on the winning derby team. Connor J was eliminated ep 2 rose ceremony. Hope this is correct - difficult on mobile ph going back and forth to check data. As for the castle sc - I was also looking under national trust and historic estates but thought it was grey block building. Good luck.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 10, 2019 1:40 am

mercieme wrote:@guardianangel @alwayscooking....this castle is so hidden but it’s got to be not too far from Iverness IMO.

That castle looks so much like the "gothic mystical" one that is where I found out the guys stayed in while there. The whole area is very wooded and some paved roads and gravel roads. So frustrating.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12