SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 22, 2019 11:41 pm

@Loulou Yea, I thought that also. But there are still two more instances of her kissing him, so IDK. She is however seeing behind his facade. It might just have taken her longer, or tptb longer to let him go.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 23, 2019 7:25 pm

SC's from new Ep 3 promo, thanks @bluwavz for posting the videos!
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1503/videos/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_1610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_1810
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_1910
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_2010
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_2110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_2210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_2310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_2410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_2510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_2610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_2710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_2810
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_2910
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_3010
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_3110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_3210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_3310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_3410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_3510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_3610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_3710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_3810
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_3910
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 Ep3_4010
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 23, 2019 7:29 pm

Sorry for the double post, but just noticed while making these SC's Tyler is sitting next to Hannah on the GD.
Also, I question Luke being a front runner at this point given how he is dressed on the GD. Usually the top guys aren't dressed so foolishly, Luke is in gym clothes with that dorky headband and Peter is in a tux, it's just so reminiscent of Ashley and JP's photo shoot.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu May 23, 2019 8:22 pm

That screencap of Jed with the board is so funny to me for some reason. I think it's his serious face.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 23, 2019 8:35 pm

Al wrote:That screencap of Jed with the board is so funny to me for some reason. I think it's his serious face.

He's probably like, Oh good I got one right! Seriously though, the lack of knowledge from these guys is astounding. laugh out loud This date should be entertaining anyway.
The more I see of Jed, the more I like him. My initial thought was he was always so serious, and I hope they don't edit him that way, kind of like what they did with Blake in Becca's season.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 23, 2019 8:45 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Sorry for the double post, but just noticed while making these SC's Tyler is sitting next to Hannah on the GD.  
Also, I question Luke being a front runner at this point given how he is dressed on the GD.  Usually the top guys aren't dressed so foolishly, Luke is in gym clothes with that dorky headband and Peter is in a tux, it's just so reminiscent of Ashley and JP's photo shoot.
Girl....Tyler baby is always situated right beside Hannah for realz....roller derby date, now this upcoming Episode 3 date & the Latvia market GD. Did the guys know he was all in & just let him run away with this???

Some eager beaver fan account already has a fan video of their limited on screen interactions so far and the hand placement on Hannah to steady her as she was leaving the room after berating the guys for always having drama with each other & not thinking of her was quite prominent in that fan video. Those fan accounts are gonna go ballistic post Episode 4 laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 23, 2019 9:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Sorry for the double post, but just noticed while making these SC's Tyler is sitting next to Hannah on the GD.  
Also, I question Luke being a front runner at this point given how he is dressed on the GD.  Usually the top guys aren't dressed so foolishly, Luke is in gym clothes with that dorky headband and Peter is in a tux, it's just so reminiscent of Ashley and JP's photo shoot.
Girl....Tyler baby is always situated right beside Hannah for realz....roller derby date, now this upcoming Episode 3 date & the Latvia market GD. Did the guys know he was all in & just let him run away with this???

Some eager beaver fan account already has a fan video of their limited on screen interactions so far and the hand placement on Hannah to steady her as she was leaving the room after berating the guys for always having drama with each other & not thinking of her was quite prominent in that fan video. Those fan accounts are gonna go ballistic post Episode 4 laugh out loud

I was wondering that myself while making the SC's and seeing again, Tyler next to Hannah. In all the post show interviews that all they guys have done over time, they all say they kind of know who the lead is interested in. Now, when you see the post show friendship with this season guys on SM, makes you wonder if they were all good with it and just filling their roll. I don't think I've ever seen a season where the f2 guys follow each other and have made comments to each other on SM, has anyone else?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 23, 2019 9:48 pm

@alwayscooking....it’s even going to get more crazy town. @smg2587 informed me that Jed, Tyler & Dylan have chatted on Twitter about meeting up soon. If they do so before the show finishes airing, that will be a definite first in the history of this show....should be interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 23, 2019 9:58 pm

mercieme wrote:

please point me into the right direction of that fan video?? Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 2498057887 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 49 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu May 23, 2019 10:28 pm

@mercieme They didn’t specifically say it would be soon, but Dylan and Tyler we’re eager.  Here’s a link to Dylan’s tweet and the various responses, including Tyler’s. 

https://twitter.com/therealDBcoop/status/1131566410759413760?s=20

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 23, 2019 10:28 pm

I do wonder about the Jed/Hannah connection since Jed’s fathers sm rant, public sm spoilers and Jed walking in on Hannah/Luke. I’m interested to see why Hannah gives Jed the GD rose next ep. I agree they have a connection as per screen shots but is it as potential lover or friend? Imo don’t see Jed giving 100% esp after what he witness and imo sm HT spoilers indicated this. After seeing sc of Peter feel at this stage imo more chemistry with Hannah however he didn’t get 1-1 until ep 6. Maybe Jed was the mature friend who went to F2 to promote his music as per his sm pages already promoting and recording. He doesn’t appear to b heartbroken imo. This would also explain the Tyler/Jed/Dylan friendship. Just sharing my thoughts which will probably change next week LOL.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 23, 2019 10:46 pm

Loulou wrote:I do wonder about the Jed/Hannah connection since Jed’s fathers sm rant, public sm spoilers and Jed walking in on Hannah/Luke. I’m interested to see why Hannah gives Jed the GD rose next ep. I agree they have a connection as per screen shots but is it as potential lover or friend? Imo don’t  see Jed giving 100% esp after what he witness and imo sm HT spoilers indicated this. After seeing sc of Peter feel at this stage imo more chemistry with Hannah however he didn’t get 1-1 until ep 6. Maybe Jed was the mature friend who went to F2 to promote his music as per his sm pages already promoting and recording. He doesn’t appear to b heartbroken imo. This would also explain the Tyler/Jed/Dylan friendship. Just sharing my thoughts which will probably change next week LOL.

Have you seen much in regards to pilot pete interacting with the guys?? maybe peter is more heart broken than jed then?? intrigued for sure
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12