SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:26 pm

Maddy wrote:bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 -ckeDoWgfPiHwxmK
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
All of #BachelorNation waiting for Monday night. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/vnx4gc8DW4
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC

laugh out loud omg the fence opens!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:37 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Maddy wrote:bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 -ckeDoWgfPiHwxmK
All of #BachelorNation waiting for Monday night. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/vnx4gc8DW4

laugh out loud omg the fence opens!

will this be know as “fence-gate” cantstopl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:52 am

Too funny!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:04 pm

New preview. Enter: Matt
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/bachelor-sneak-peek-cassies-dad-visits-discuss-doubts-61415808

I wonder what’s going on here. What he is saying makes sense, but it’s essentially the same thing he said last week. What (or who) prompted him to go after Cassie?

The voiceover is such a mess. I wonder if the old sound engineer has quit. As it is now, even casual views will start to pick up on the frankenbiting.

It’s great to see | my daughter but… I came here | because | I have a concern with the potential | engagement that may be around the corner. | When I saw Cassie at our house last week | I can’t say that I was convinced she was in love. | So I want to make sure that | she is seeing with both eyes open.
no no Rolling Eyes

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:33 pm

I don't think it was difficult to convince Matt to travel to see Cassie again. Some talks with producers, saying how "Colton still has two other ladies there, Cassie might get engaged with him, you have only met him once, wonder if Cassie is ok. If he dumps her and she was ready to get engaged, she would need her family there."  I think that's all it might've taken.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:02 pm

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 MUWm-h2bK-dUKS3-
There will be a 'first' tonight, but maybe not the kind we expected. #TheBachelor 2-Night event begins at 8|7c on ABC! pic.twitter.com/JPUGUWSyb0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:12 pm

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 SnWTXP7CSNMbspx_
Colton's made it clear that he's waiting for love...but what if he's found it? Get ready for a Fantasy Suite that's definitely a 'first' for this show. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/c7Up49jWLO

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
Various world-famous experts agree... Monday night’s episode of #TheBachelor is one of the 5 best— in franchise history!!! #WhyBuildaWall?

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
Several television historians have informed me that tonight’s episode of #TheBachelor is the most bat-poop crazy— EVER!!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:50 pm

blueblues wrote:New preview. Enter: Matt
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/bachelor-sneak-peek-cassies-dad-visits-discuss-doubts-61415808

I wonder what’s going on here. What he is saying makes sense, but it’s essentially the same thing he said last week. What (or who) prompted him to go after Cassie?

The voiceover is such a mess. I wonder if the old sound engineer has quit. As it is now, even casual views will start to pick up on the frankenbiting.

It’s great to see | my daughter but… I came here | because | I have a concern with the potential | engagement that may be around the corner. | When I saw Cassie at our house last week | I can’t say that I was convinced she was in love. | So I want to make sure that | she is seeing with both eyes open.
no no Rolling Eyes

I mean if I were offered a free trip to Portugal to see my kid, I’d go too!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:18 pm

IMHO ... production isn’t going to fly out Cassie’s dad if they thought she was going to get dumped ... they flew him there to add to the drama ... plain and simple. Colton only has eyes for Cassie ...obvious to everyone ...we’ve even heard it in PIs from other contestants ... so they knew they were going to need some extra xtra drama to air this season.... what actually results was more than tptb could have dreamed and wished for .... this is pure gold in reality word ... you can’t manufacture this kind of thing ... it just fell into MFs lap .... Im sure he peed a little when this unfolded giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:38 pm

northernviewer wrote:IMHO ... production isn’t going to fly out Cassie’s dad if they thought she was going to get dumped ... they flew him there to add to the drama ... plain and simple.   Colton only has eyes for Cassie ...obvious to everyone ...we’ve even heard it in PIs from other contestants ... so they knew they were going to need some extra xtra drama to air this season.... what actually results was more than tptb could have dreamed and wished for .... this is pure gold in reality word ... you can’t manufacture this kind of thing ... it just fell into MFs lap .... Im sure he peed a little when this unfolded giggling
Yes, but what was their thought process? “This season will be too boring. Let’s throw in a wrench and see what happens”? What did they think would happen?

They got lucky, but it was a huge risk. What if Colton had been picked up by a car? If he had his passport he could have been at Faro airport in 30 minutes, or Sevilla in 2 hours. Or he could have ended up at a bar in a reckless state of mind, gotten wasted and lost his virginity in a way not suited for network TV.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:40 pm

Hmmm, cmiiw, but  Didn’t they fly Deanna’s dad to FRC too? She got dumped 

But I agree it’s all for drama

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:IMHO ... production isn’t going to fly out Cassie’s dad if they thought she was going to get dumped ... they flew him there to add to the drama ... plain and simple.   Colton only has eyes for Cassie ...obvious to everyone ...we’ve even heard it in PIs from other contestants ... so they knew they were going to need some extra xtra drama to air this season.... what actually results was more than tptb could have dreamed and wished for .... this is pure gold in reality word ... you can’t manufacture this kind of thing ... it just fell into MFs lap .... Im sure he peed a little when this unfolded giggling

What I think Suspect is production had to clue Cassie's dad in to the fact that Colton was the most serious about her & wanted his permission to propose so they paid for him to fly out to possibly give Colton his blessing. In spite of the best laid plans of mice & men instead of creating a happy ending with his blessing it went awry no no. What I want to see most is how Cassie & Colton overcome the pitfall and makeup so she can tell him she loves him :sprinklehearts !!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan