SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:00 pm

northernviewer wrote:IMHO ... production isn’t going to fly out Cassie’s dad if they thought she was going to get dumped ... they flew him there to add to the drama ... plain and simple.   Colton only has eyes for Cassie ...obvious to everyone ...we’ve even heard it in PIs from other contestants ... so they knew they were going to need some extra xtra drama to air this season.... what actually results was more than tptb could have dreamed and wished for .... this is pure gold in reality word ... you can’t manufacture this kind of thing ... it just fell into MFs lap .... Im sure he peed a little when this unfolded giggling
I didn't mean TPBP flew him there in case Cassie got dumped, but that might've been one reasoning how they convinced him to fly over.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:08 pm

sdmom wrote:Hmmm, cmiiw, but  Didn’t they fly Deanna’s dad to FRC too? She got dumped 

But I agree it’s all for drama

Not quite the same IMO .. Brad was going to propose ... basically told her ... it's going to be a good day !? whi can forget those words .... he changes his mind last minute ... its not like he chose the other girl .. he just changed his mind last minute....period

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:21 pm

Another one. In the daytime portion, Cassie hears about her father not giving Colton his blessing, and she is not happy. Foreshadowing…
Again, there is something fishy with the voiceover. I wonder what she really said.
Edit: embedded YT

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:31 pm

blueblues wrote:New preview. Enter: Matt
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/bachelor-sneak-peek-cassies-dad-visits-discuss-doubts-61415808

I wonder what’s going on here. What he is saying makes sense, but it’s essentially the same thing he said last week. What (or who) prompted him to go after Cassie?

The voiceover is such a mess. I wonder if the old sound engineer has quit. As it is now, even casual views will start to pick up on the frankenbiting.

It’s great to see | my daughter but… I came here | because | I have a concern with the potential | engagement that may be around the corner. | When I saw Cassie at our house last week | I can’t say that I was convinced she was in love. | So I want to make sure that | she is seeing with both eyes open.
no no Rolling Eyes

Her father showing up imo was producer driven for sure. If you go back and watch when Colton was talking to her father at hometown after her father said "that would be a premature blessing" he says "is that ? and Colton preceeds to say " I know where your coming from" to me it seemed like her father was unsure if he was answering Colton question like he was suppose to for sake of show purpose. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:35 pm

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 D00-WLMXgAIrKFS
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Just a reminder: In addition to FINALLY jumping the fence tonight on #TheBachelor, our boy @Colton may finally cash in his V-card. Watch a preview, featuring lots of pensive gazing into the distance: share.ew.com/8tjMUgl pic.twitter.com/QRkQczeChB
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:12 pm

northernviewer wrote:
sdmom wrote:Hmmm, cmiiw, but  Didn’t they fly Deanna’s dad to FRC too? She got dumped 

Not quite the same IMO .. Brad was going to propose ... basically told her ... it's going to be a good day !? whi can forget those words .... he changes his mind last minute ... its not like he chose the other girl .. he just changed his mind last minute....period

Brad said he had no plans on proposing to DeAnna and he told the producers that, it wasn't he changed his mind.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:21 pm

pbmax wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Brad said he had no plans on proposing to DeAnna and he told the producers that, it wasn't he changed his mind.

IMO this whole thing with Cassies' dad was set up for drama too. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:11 pm

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 JYe5-gmlf3vzsQie
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
STOP EVERYTHING. This is the night. We promise. #TheBachelor jumps the fence at 8|7c on ABC! pic.twitter.com/qszwaVx8iL
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:20 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:36 pm

Colton said in an interview he turned back after jumping the fence because he was scared of the wildlife he heard. Maybe he was joking, IDK.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:03 pm

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 D02xjKIUwAApTsA
The Bachelor @BachelorABC 1m
Here’s to Fantasy Suites! An all-new #TheBachelor starts NOW! RT if you’re watching! pic.twitter.com/XTfvReBme8
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Colton said in an interview he turned back after jumping the fence because he was scared of the wildlife he heard. Maybe he was joking, IDK.
No, he was not joking, he was really scared.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan