SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:19 am

She is Certainly confused on how she feel, if you can't let go of him then you're in love honey ( she's young) but absent make the heart grow fonder.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:20 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Do they keep Chris H on stand by?

rofl i needed a laugh thanks!!  man that was intense to say the least...i think what really got me was colton shaking, that raw emotion u can't fake.. he imo really is in love Upset

He sure is. As a mom of three grown sons my heart is breaking for him right now.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:21 am

lleyki wrote:Admittedly I've not really watched a lick of this season so my interpretation may be completely off but honestly, I see Colton madly into Cassie and Cassie "likes" Colton. And I don't think that like is strong enough for even a relationship much less marriage.

And all her "conflict" is really based on that. She likes him but that woman is not in love with that guy and she's struggling because she doesn't want to just say that. This whole thing reminds me of the scene in Jerry Maguire when Renee Zellwegger's character says to Tom Cruise's character, "I have a great guy and he loves my son and he sure likes me a lot."

And that was the issue. That he liked her, thought she was a great woman, a great mother but didn't love her. That's this situation, IMO. Cassie likes Colton, probably thinks he's a great guy that would make a great boyfriend but she doesn't love him. That's the crux of this whole thing. He wants her more than she wants him.
Spot on. I think that's why this freak out started this week, because she's realizing she might win and this might be a long-term (not even an engagement, but an outside girlfriend/boyfriend thing) and she doesn't want that. She likes the guy, thinks he's great on paper, even loves him as person. but she knows there's something missing and he isn't what she wants. 

I see Colton as a total Des, as I remember her saying the same thing to Brooks that she had been in relationships before she never got the love back that she gave. I think Colton will find his "Chris" one day, but until he does, he won't realize that when it's right, you don't have someone to convince to love you. 

IMO.

Last edited by Aria on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:21 am

My opinion is that Cassie was posturing for next lead, and a dismissal from Colton at F3. But he blew her chances by "choosing" her. That's why she was crying in the limo. She was nervous how this was all going down all day. Notice how she was all into him all day during the daytime date. "auditioning" for when he broke her heart later at RC. Then her dad shows up. Downhill from there.

For her to not even "accept" dating and going slow says it all. She's just not that into him. She's not as into Colton as Becca T was into Chris S, bottom line.

Has she said one "age-appropriate" intelligent statement all season. If you watched YO, same script - "I just don't know, I wish I knew, I can't decide, I just wish I could know, how can I know, I just don't know, how can I know..." on and on ad nauseum.

She's beyond annoying to me. Good luck to them both. She's 23 going on 12.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:23 am

When you see cassie in the car you can really see her crying not faking it like I have seen with other girls when they leave jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:27 am

I think Cassie has been preparing for this backlash. AND I CALLED IT BLACK LACED DRESS IS DURING RECONCILIATION.

Yup. We'll see it there for sure.

Look, I do think Colton was actually pissed at the producers for bringing her dad because that messed with her. I don't think she was pining for the lead bachelorette because she literally shot herself when saying she needed more time.

I guess I'll be in the minority and say I can see this relationship lasting the long haul. The reason I say this is because I think with this much of an obstacle to get together, and we know they reconcile, it's a huge history on their part. And I do think they will fight for their relationship.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 am

I haven’t been around much. Did we know her Dad was going to be in Portugal?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:30 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I haven’t been around much.  Did we know her Dad was going to be in Portugal?

RS knew it and shared it within the last week
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:30 am

Imho Cassie could've easily accepted his dating suggestions, would've been better for the cameras, but she was bot going to fake it. Imho she has feelings for him, but it's ok that she's not there yet, or doesn't feel as strongly as he does. Imho she's really confused and that's perfectly normal. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:30 am

lavenderfan wrote:I think Cassie has been preparing for this backlash. AND I CALLED IT BLACK LACED DRESS IS DURING RECONCILIATION.

Yup. We'll see it there for sure.

Look, I do think Colton was actually pissed at the producers for bringing her dad because that messed with her. I don't think she was pining for the lead bachelorette because she literally shot herself when saying she needed more time.

I guess I'll be in the minority and say I can see this relationship lasting the long haul. The reason I say this is because I think with this much of an obstacle to get together, and we know they reconcile, it's a huge history on their part. And I do think they will fight for their relationship.

I think if she was just after the next Bachelorette she would've just broken up with him and left. You could see her struggling with her decision. I think if she had no feelings for him at all, she would've bolted out of there.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:32 am

Julie81 wrote:There’s too much pressure on this show and shame on us for putting it on these girls. It’s rediculous to expect their feelings to be there by this point in the relationship. I mean, I am sure they can be but for her and most others, they just aren’t. I hope Colton is there for her this week because as evident, some people are very judgmental of her.

For me personally, I don't judge her for not being where this show presumes the contestants to be at all, not at all.

Sure, kudos to her not being in the bachelor bubble, kudos for staying true to herself. But also you can sense she is very indecisive and seem to rely on her family's opinion a lot. It is one thing to find their opinion important and another thing to be sure not to let others affect how you feel about the person (unless it's something really bad demonstrated in their history). I think she has some growing to do which is fair because she is freaking young. Same goes to her confidence. Not the confidence in herself necessarily, but in her own choices and decisions.

I believe that the beginnings should always be beautiful and rose-coloured-glassy and this is kind of tainted after this. She didn't have to stay to get married, she could have told him she wants to see where things go and that she wants to be with him, only if they didn't rush too much. It could have been done on or off the camera, but at least it would have been reassuring for Colton. Saying she doesn't know if she can get there is shattering all of his hopes and feelings and to me, a red flag. Agreeing to get into a relationship after saying something like this? It can serve as an excuse in the future because she would be 'entitled' to continuously not being sure and he would have to understand because he wanted to get into this relationship, already accepting this is how she felt.

I just don't see them working out but I can be wrong, it wouldn't be my first nor last time.

limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:33 am

I just rewatched the Chris H. part when they say “ get Chris” and suddenly he’s there like a scene from The Truman Show when Truman found out it was all fake and manipulated by the producers.  giggling

Last edited by Goldie2 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan