SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:52 am

sdmom wrote:All I want to know now, is there a preview for the finale? 

Once again,  :claphands to our wonderful sleuthers who sleuthed the locations, the hotels, etc! 
Now unto where the reconciliation took place!  :detective

Maybe we'll get more SC after the WTA tomorrow.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:53 am

What did we all think of their FD? I still saw mostly just physical chemistry... Though maybe that's just the edit?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:58 am

SFoster wrote:At this point, I feel like production is going to rein them both back in and remind them both of their contracts. How romantic is that really? Knowing she didn't even want to date him, yet she's going to come back. Maybe they promised Cassie and Colton their own YO Season 3.  Caelan, if he's watching this, is probably going, wow, she said the same things to me. But at least with Caelan, she was keeping in on a string, not running away.
Just curious, but has Caelan made any more statements after the one he made previously? That statement was very mature, and supportive of Cassie. I'm curious, where these opinions how Caelan must be feeling are coming from?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:23 am

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Screen-shot-2019-03-01-at-3.36.11-pm
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-23-episode-9/?utm_content=link&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_term=0BEB3C50-3EF3-11E9-B7A1-4EAD4744363C&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Screen-shot-2019-03-04-at-10-09-24-pm-1551755428
https://flipboard.com/topic/thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:37 am

We still have another half hour before the west coast viewing ends. will be interesting to see what some of those fans think of tonights episode.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:46 am

I was just wondering if Cassie didn’t leave tonight and stayed would Colton still go on the overnight date with Hannah g??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:55 am

Can you imagine if this episode was aired before the WTA OMG those girls would've had a field day bringing Cassie Down. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:19 am

I was super impressed with the way Colton was able to maintain his temper, his emotions, still care for Cassie ect. It shows how genuinely he cares for her and Cassie will come around to when given some space and time to think about it.

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:38 am

Aria wrote:
lleyki wrote:Admittedly I've not really watched a lick of this season so my interpretation may be completely off but honestly, I see Colton madly into Cassie and Cassie "likes" Colton. And I don't think that like is strong enough for even a relationship much less marriage.

And all her "conflict" is really based on that. She likes him but that woman is not in love with that guy and she's struggling because she doesn't want to just say that. This whole thing reminds me of the scene in Jerry Maguire when Renee Zellwegger's character says to Tom Cruise's character, "I have a great guy and he loves my son and he sure likes me a lot."

And that was the issue. That he liked her, thought she was a great woman, a great mother but didn't love her. That's this situation, IMO. Cassie likes Colton, probably thinks he's a great guy that would make a great boyfriend but she doesn't love him. That's the crux of this whole thing. He wants her more than she wants him.
Spot on. I think that's why this freak out started this week, because she's realizing she might win and this might be a long-term (not even an engagement, but an outside girlfriend/boyfriend thing) and she doesn't want that. She likes the guy, thinks he's great on paper, even loves him as person. but she knows there's something missing and he isn't what she wants. 

I see Colton as a total Des, as I remember her saying the same thing to Brooks that she had been in relationships before she never got the love back that she gave. I think Colton will find his "Chris" one day, but until he does, he won't realize that when it's right, you don't have someone to convince to love you. 

IMO.

I wonder if the light bulb went off in Colton's brain about who the 3 ladies meant when they said there was still people there that wasn't ready and the remark about being the next Ette???? If not, It's spelled CASSIE, Colton..... I believe those rumors now. She was never gonna let him choose her...I think her and the other big C had it in mind if they spayed long enough they could be the next Ette.......If Cassie had said I don't know one mare time, I would have screamed YES, you do!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:53 am

That was a raw last 35 minutes of this episode! Colton is 100% in love with Cassie and is not going down without a fight. I loved when he told her every relationship is different and the fact that she isn't 'there' yet is OK. When you truly love someone, you do want to give them the space and time they need. And being in love with someone who loves you unconditionally means that your best self comes forward. I liked Colton tonight - tender, forthright with his feelings, raw emotion. It's been a long time since we've seen a scene so full of emotion!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:07 am

Norcalgal wrote:That was a raw last 35 minutes of this episode! Colton is 100% in love with Cassie and is not going down without a fight. I loved when he told her every relationship is different and the fact that she isn't 'there' yet is OK. When you truly love someone, you do want to give them the space and time they need. And being in love with someone who loves you unconditionally means that your best self comes forward. I liked Colton tonight - tender, forthright with his feelings, raw emotion. It's been a long time since we've seen a scene so full of emotion!
@Norcalgal, I'm with you, it was the best Colton I've ever seen. And I really, really liked him. Good, understanding guy. Really caring. And a very raw and emotional reality TV.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:That was a raw last 35 minutes of this episode! Colton is 100% in love with Cassie and is not going down without a fight. I loved when he told her every relationship is different and the fact that she isn't 'there' yet is OK. When you truly love someone, you do want to give them the space and time they need. And being in love with someone who loves you unconditionally means that your best self comes forward. I liked Colton tonight - tender, forthright with his feelings, raw emotion. It's been a long time since we've seen a scene so full of emotion!
I completely agree. I love how absolutely clear it is, that there are no doubts in Colton's mind who he wants to be with, and he's willing to make that effort to make it work. 

I don't fault Cassie for not being there, yet. She was completely honest imho, and that too was refreshing. When the show is over, they have all the time they need to figure it out, not tied down to the show's manufactured time frame and bubble. 

jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan