SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:34 am

Robert Mills @Millsy11374

Don’t worry for those of you who missed the fence jump. It will be shown 12 more times between #WomenTellAll and #TheBachelor finale
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:34 am

Glad to know the pink sparkly dress went with the black jacket/coat!!!!

But they never showed the clip in the sparkly dress with Cassie saying something like "I thought this would work out."

Personally, as the mother of a 22 year old daughter, I thin Matt needs to give her her wings to fly

Last edited by luvstx on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:35 am

My heart broke for colton when he was shaking. man!

Also, as I mentioned. This is when they reconcile. I wonder how they're going to reconcile. I'd say CASSIE has to be the one to show up. She has to decide. And I think we'll see that.

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Screen62

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:35 am

Aria wrote:
lleyki wrote:Admittedly I've not really watched a lick of this season so my interpretation may be completely off but honestly, I see Colton madly into Cassie and Cassie "likes" Colton. And I don't think that like is strong enough for even a relationship much less marriage.

And all her "conflict" is really based on that. She likes him but that woman is not in love with that guy and she's struggling because she doesn't want to just say that. This whole thing reminds me of the scene in Jerry Maguire when Renee Zellwegger's character says to Tom Cruise's character, "I have a great guy and he loves my son and he sure likes me a lot."

And that was the issue. That he liked her, thought she was a great woman, a great mother but didn't love her. That's this situation, IMO. Cassie likes Colton, probably thinks he's a great guy that would make a great boyfriend but she doesn't love him. That's the crux of this whole thing. He wants her more than she wants him.
Spot on. I think that's why this freak out started this week, because she's realizing she might win and this might be a long-term (not even an engagement, but an outside girlfriend/boyfriend thing) and she doesn't want that. She likes the guy, thinks he's great on paper, even loves him as person. but she knows there's something missing and he isn't what she wants. 

I see Colton as a total Des, as I remember her saying the same thing to Brooks that she had been in relationships before she never got the love back that she gave. I think Colton will find his "Chris" one day, but until he does, he won't realize that when it's right, you don't have someone to convince to love you. 

IMO.

When Tom character had split with Renee character things happen that made him realize that he did love her and he went back to get her.

I guess he has found his true love (not a Chris)in Cassie since their together. He doesn't want a Chris, someone to just settle for. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:35 am

I think her dad caused all the doubts unnecessarily .. not everyone "knows" right away ... some grow in love ..especially under these extreme circumstances ..l he shoudl have encouraged not getting engaged maybe ... instead of telling hermshe shoudl be basically ready to marry him if it was right.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:36 am

lavenderfan wrote:I think Cassie has been preparing for this backlash. AND I CALLED IT BLACK LACED DRESS IS DURING RECONCILIATION.

Yup. We'll see it there for sure.

Look, I do think Colton was actually pissed at the producers for bringing her dad because that messed with her. I don't think she was pining for the lead bachelorette because she literally shot herself when saying she needed more time.

I guess I'll be in the minority and say I can see this relationship lasting the long haul. The reason I say this is because I think with this much of an obstacle to get together, and we know they reconcile, it's a huge history on their part. And I do think they will fight for their relationship.

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1710264613 bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1176891977 yeah baby can't wait for this next week it will have all the feels!!! especially when she tells him i am in love with you OMG its going to be romantic :fanningfan beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:36 am

northernviewer wrote:I think her dad caused all the doubts unnecessarily .. not everyone "knows" right away ... some grow in love ..especially under these extreme circumstances ..l he shoudl have encouraged not getting engaged maybe ... instead of telling hermshe shoudl be basically ready to marry him if it was right.  

Yup, and I think that's why he was pissed with TPTB at that moment because he knew they brought him in to stir drama. Colton's been filming for a year with these people. He's not dumb of their game.

That's why I think when she walked off, he's the one that brought her back to talk because he knew the production team helped mess with her head.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:37 am

At this point, I feel like production is going to rein them both back in and remind them both of their contracts. How romantic is that really? Knowing she didn't even want to date him, yet she's going to come back. Maybe they promised Cassie and Colton their own YO Season 3. Caelan, if he's watching this, is probably going, wow, she said the same things to me. But at least with Caelan, she was keeping in on a string, not running away.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:37 am

lavenderfan wrote:I think Cassie has been preparing for this backlash. AND I CALLED IT BLACK LACED DRESS IS DURING RECONCILIATION.

Yup. We'll see it there for sure.

Look, I do think Colton was actually pissed at the producers for bringing her dad because that messed with her. I don't think she was pining for the lead bachelorette because she literally shot herself when saying she needed more time.

I guess I'll be in the minority and say I can see this relationship lasting the long haul. The reason I say this is because I think with this much of an obstacle to get together, and we know they reconcile, it's a huge history on their part. And I do think they will fight for their relationship.
I agree with you. It is very obvious Colton will fight for this relationship and I think with the cameras and other girls gone- so will she. When Cassie says, "I am in love with you"- it will be for real ,not for the cameras and to win. I think Colton also knows this. IMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:38 am

lavenderfan wrote:My heart broke for colton when he was shaking. man!

Also, as I mentioned. This is when they reconcile. I wonder how they're going to reconcile. I'd say CASSIE has to be the one to show up. She has to decide. And I think we'll see that.

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Screen62

I'm still confused by how they reconcile. If Colton really made the trip to California, he would've had to have known that Cassie would take him back prior to him going there. It's kind of like how Arie knew Lauren was going to take him back last season even though the show left their future in doubt. There's no way he would go to her hometown unless Cassie knew he was coming there. There's no way production would make that trip unless they knew they would get the footage they wanted. We also haven't seen the cliff jump and I think that plays into the reconciliation and that still seems like that is from Europe.

Last edited by kmick0890 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:39 am

@kmick0890 And that's where RS got wrong. They reconciled back in portugal not in California.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:42 am

I definitely think Colton was pissed at production for letting Matt come in. Otherwise he wouldn’t have stormed out the way he did. JMO. look, I don’t think this decision would have been so hard for her if it wasn’t real. I think she does love him and she just doesn’t even realize it. She possibly doesn’t even know what being in Love like this even really mean. Who knows. If she wanted to just leave and go. She would have. Simple. We’ve seen other women do it...this season even.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan