SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:45 pm

The Bachelor: Episode 2309 (3/4)

Feb. 26, 2019

TONIGHT’S THE NIGHT!  THE EPISODE YOU’VE WAITED FOR!

THE FENCE JUMP IS JUST THE BEGINNING …
 THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST SHOCKING EPISODES IN FRANCHISE HISTORY

COLTON’S SEARCH FOR HIS SOUL MATE DRAWS TO A CLOSE AS HE SWEEPS
 THE FINAL THREE WOMEN AWAY FOR FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES
 IN ENCHANTING PORTUGAL ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR’, MONDAY, MARCH 4

Colton Trusted His Instincts, But Will That Have Been the Right Decision?

“2309” – When last we saw Colton, he had left the three remaining women – Cassie, Hannah G. and Tayshia – after the hometown rose ceremony and desperately rushed to talk to Chris Harrison. Overwhelmed by having just sent Caelynn home and nervously anticipating the Fantasy Suites that lie ahead, the virgin Bachelor is about to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to the Algarve region of Portugal. It will be a trip full of major surprises, high anticipation and extreme anxiety, after vowing to save himself for the woman he loves, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 4 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

Editors, please note: This episode will be part of a special two-night event with “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All,” airing Tuesday, March 5 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST).
The game that captured the hearts of Bachelor Nation is back this season with all-new gameplay! Fans can visit ABC.com/BFL, the ABC App and the ESPN Fantasy App to play The Official Bachelor Fantasy League, which allows players to compete with family, friends and the rest of #BachelorNation by building a weekly lineup of Bachelorettes based on weekly categories ranging from who gets a rose to who kisses Colton. The Bachelor Fantasy League sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 or older. No purchase is necessary to play. See official rules at ABC.com/BFL for full details and set your lineup today!

Colton and Tayshia take a breathtaking helicopter ride to Cape St. Vincent, once considered to be the edge of the earth. He confesses his feelings for this beautiful woman, but will they make it to the fantasy suite and what will happen behind closed doors if they do?

Or will Cassie have the opportunity to be his first? Cassie is still apprehensive about taking the next step with Colton, and he reveals to her the unsettling conversation he had with her father during their hometown date. Then all hell breaks loose when their date is interrupted by a bombshell surprise no one saw coming. How will it affect the couple?

A stunning twist – a first in show history – causes Colton to literally have a breakdown, leaving everyone speechless. What he does next not only changes his journey but everyone else’s. How will it all end? Will his worst fears be realized?

The three remaining women are the following
:
 Cassie, 23, a speech pathologist from Huntington Beach, California
 Hannah G., 23, a content creator from Birmingham, Alabama
 Tayshia, 28, a phlebotomist from Corona Del Mar, California

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Unscripted & Alternative Television. Martin Hilton, Mike Fleiss, Nicole Woods, Bennett Graebner and Elan Gale are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. A parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

ABC Media Relations

Cathy Rehl
 (212) 456-6749
 cathy.rehl@abc.com

Courtney Kugel
 (818) 460-6089
 courtney.e.kugel@abc.com

Greg Khach
 (818) 460-6373
 greg.g.khach@abc.com

Photography and video available at www.disneyabcpress.com. Photo request line (818) 460-6611.

For more information on “The Bachelor,” visit ABC.com.

Follow ABC Publicity on Twitter and Instagram.

Facebook: @TheBachelor
Twitter: @BachelorABC
Instagram: @BachelorABC
Hashtag: #TheBachelor

Cheat tweet: It’s the night you’ve been waiting for! Colton jumps the fence in one of the most shocking episodes ever! What will happen on his journey to find love? Find out on the next @BachelorABC, Monday, March 4, on @ABCNetwork! #TheBachelor #ABCPublicity

— ABC —
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2309-1/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:53 pm

It will still be romantic to me if he goes after her, his gut is tells him there's something there. It's easy to leave when you don't care but hard as heck when you do.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:07 pm

Imho it's extremely romantic, that the lead is so clearly into only one woman, and won't settle. Looking at the amazing screen grab sleuthing done here, imho it looks like Cassie returns, and that could explain how the spoilers were wrong according to Colton. 

I also don't see how it's only lust. Imho Cassie is extremely honest with her feelings here, and imho when she returns, and they continue dating,it's a very good start for a relationship. 

I'm very excited to see this episode, and Colton laying it all on the line. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:15 pm

For me the spoiled and speculated endings sound very romantic.
This is something we have asked for years now and hopefully get.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:16 pm

Colton began this season as a virgin. I highly doubt he would pick someone for lust purposes only. He has had opportunities to lose his virginity in the past, heck he’s good looking, has money, an athlete, kind, whatever, he has had opportunities, but he’s chosen to remain “pure” so this isn’t lust IMO. I honestly think he in love.

He’s going to chase her. Heck, Colton, you got an older brother? I’m down for a chase too.

Last edited by Julie81 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:18 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imho it's extremely romantic, that the lead is so clearly into only one woman, and won't settle. Looking at the amazing screen grab sleuthing done here, imho it looks like Cassie returns, and that could explain how the spoilers were wrong according to Colton. 

I also don't see how it's only lust. Imho Cassie is extremely honest with her feelings here, and imho when she returns, and they continue dating,it's a very good start for a relationship. 

I'm very excited to see this episode, and Colton laying it all on the line. Jmho.

What appears to be nice is that is lust from both sides and imo feelings of love as well.

There was one scene in the promo where Cassie was all but jumping at the thought of ....well jumping him. cantstopl

We rarely get to see such raw feelings on this show. JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Imho it's extremely romantic, that the lead is so clearly into only one woman, and won't settle. Looking at the amazing screen grab sleuthing done here, imho it looks like Cassie returns, and that could explain how the spoilers were wrong according to Colton. 

What appears to be nice is that is lust from both sides and imo feelings of love as well.

There was one scene in the promo where Cassie was all but jumping at the thought of ....well jumping him. cantstopl

We rarely get to see such raw feelings on this show. JMO

Exactly! We see lust, obviously, because with love and deep feelings you get lust too. We have wanted this type of ending and story from this show for years and I’m here for it!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:29 pm

I don't know ya'll. I just can't see it as romantic if it's true Colton still chases Cassie after all of this. It just seems desperate to me. Cassie is going to need to chase him for me to find this relationship believable. I really hope Colton is telling the truth when he said the spoilers are wrong and that we're missing something here.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:42 pm

Wonder who the bombshell surprise is and then all hell breaks loose ?affraid I wonder if the Randolph’s had dinner for them ? And who were the other people that were there besides her sister and brother? They left so much out of this hometown date but what they did show was Colton being more straight forward with her father promising him that he would take care of her and protect her like a husband should. We didn’t hear him say anything like that to the other fathers.( well at least not what they showed us). It’s been Cassie since day one for him and if he could’ve walk off with her night one he would’ve. Jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:58 pm

Jolena wrote:Wonder who the bombshell surprise is and then all hell breaks loose ?affraid  I wonder if the Randolph’s had dinner for them ? And who were the other people that were there besides her sister and brother? They left so much out of this hometown date but what they did show was Colton being more straight forward with her father promising him that he would take care of her and protect her like a husband should. We didn’t hear him say anything like that to the other fathers.( well at least not what they showed us). It’s been Cassie since day one for him and if he could’ve walk off with her night one he would’ve. Jmo

The 'bombshell surprise' is that Cassie's dad Matt flies out to Portugal to have another father-daughter chat, further planting more seeds of doubt in her mind. Which is why she self-eliminates herself at the end of the episode.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't know ya'll. I just can't see it as romantic if it's true Colton still chases Cassie after all of this. It just seems desperate to me. Cassie is going to need to chase him for me to find this relationship believable. I really hope Colton is telling the truth when he said the spoilers are wrong and that we're missing something here.

All JMO.

laugh out loud maybe she will propose to him on ATFR . I find this ending soooo romantic and i am here for it Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887 Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:34 pm

Even if Colton chases her down she could say no to dating so I think she is still into him just wants to slow things down jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan