SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:40 pm

flojo031 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Wonder who the bombshell surprise is and then all hell breaks loose ?affraid  I wonder if the Randolph’s had dinner for them ? And who were the other people that were there besides her sister and brother? They left so much out of this hometown date but what they did show was Colton being more straight forward with her father promising him that he would take care of her and protect her like a husband should. We didn’t hear him say anything like that to the other fathers.( well at least not what they showed us). It’s been Cassie since day one for him and if he could’ve walk off with her night one he would’ve. Jmo

The 'bombshell surprise' is that Cassie's dad Matt flies out to Portugal to have another father-daughter chat, further planting more seeds of doubt in her mind. Which is why she self-eliminates herself at the end of the episode.

Wonder if Colton knows he’s there ? Wonder if he barges in on their dinner date ? I aware this season has me the craziest ever .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:41 pm

I do think she comes back. Especially after the screen capnsleuthing I did. That looks like they’re still back in Portugal. And for her to wear that. Ah!! I’m so curious. These next two weeks are going to be pure hell because I just want a HEAs, which I think will occur.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:45 pm

timfan wrote:Even if Colton chases her down  she could say no to dating so I think she is still into him just wants to slow things down jmo

She'd get so much backlash for rejecting him a second time though so I don't think her agreeing to date him necessarily means she's into him.

I really feel like if Colton was a female lead and Cassie was a male F1 the reactions here would be totally different and fewer people would be finding this all romantic.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:
timfan wrote:Even if Colton chases her down  she could say no to dating so I think she is still into him just wants to slow things down jmo

She'd get so much backlash for rejecting him a second time though so I don't think her agreeing to date him necessarily means she's into him.

I really feel like if Colton was a female lead and Cassie was a male F1 the reactions here would be totally different and fewer people would be finding this all romantic.

All JMO.

I applaud Colton for only wanting an ending with his F1 choice & sticking to his guns. I’m not sure how Cassie’s feelings factor in tho. She seems to be struggling with the commitment vs her feelings. She makes a couple of bold statements, if they’re true & not taken out context. One is that “she’s not sure she can get there” - meaning in love & the other is when he says “I f’n love you” and her response is “I can’t do this”.

If they’re together, my guess is getting away from the pressure of the show has been good for them. Having said that, I’m not sure they’ll last.

I totally agree with you blu, if Colton was a female lead chasing a male F1, many would view the “romance” differently.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:

All JMO.

Yeah, can you imagine if Brooks had dumped Des and said he wasn't interested in even dating her after she cried and begged and she still chased him? Or Ali and Frank? Or Deanna and Graham? I'm almost 100% sure that people would be mocking the girls for being desperate and clueless. It would have been one thing if this was a Peter/Rachel situation and it was clear both parties wanted to be with each other and the only issue was an engagement. But Colton begged her to just be his girlfriend and she still said no.

Assuming the spoilers are correct and she is not the one to voluntarily come back, I just feel sorry for both of them. Colton because he does come across as desperate and clueless, IMO, and Cassie because she's in this impossible position. She can't possibly say dump him a second time once he's already dumped two women for her, without becoming the most hated woman in America. 

I will say it is good TV, but I don't find it romantic at all. More like a trainwreck you can't look away from. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:32 pm

jojo47 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

All JMO.

I applaud Colton for only wanting an ending with his F1 choice & sticking to his guns. I’m not sure how Cassie’s feelings factor in tho. She seems to be struggling with the commitment vs her feelings. She makes a couple of bold statements, if they’re true & not taken out context. One is that “she’s not sure she can get there” - meaning in love & the other is when he says “I f’n love you” and her response is “I can’t do this”.

If they’re together, my guess is getting away from the pressure of the show has been good for them. Having said that, I’m not sure they’ll last.

I totally agree with you blu, if Colton was a female lead chasing a male F1, many would view the “romance” differently.

I have to go back and read RS again . When he tells her he loves her is that really what she says ?and “she can’t get there? Oh boy if this is what really happens not only doesn’t it look good but I’ll have to agree that it’s not likely to last . After hearing her tell her family that he’s amazing and gets her on every level and her telling him if she didn’t see something with him she wouldn’t be there. Oh geez . None of it makes any sense.imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:39 pm

Here’s my guess at what happens ... the bombshell .... is Cassie’s sister ... and the blonde girl in the pinky dress isn’t Cassie as so many think it is ... but Cassie’s sister come to talk to Cassie some more about an engagement and spending the night with him in FS. ( remember the room full of blonde haha)  The producer takes her to FS ... All hell breaks loose and Colton does the fence jump ( that’s when I said that would take place awhile ago )  Colton send Tayshia and Hannah home as per spoilers the next day ...
And then Colton goes after her... Whether she’s still in Portugal or back home ... either way ... he goes after her .... yay Colton  :Bendog

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:59 pm

Yeah I think the only way to make this romantic is if she comes back, and even then...yikes. If what RS said is correct and he really professes his love to her and throws away the engagement ending before she leaves, if she really says she loves him but is not *in*love with him, I’m just not seeing the romance in chasing her. I agree that he shouldn’t settle for someone else if that’s not what he truly wants but going after her seems... desperate and icky.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:03 pm

Has RS seen the epi ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:Yeah I think the only way to make this romantic is if she comes back, and even then...yikes. If what RS said is correct and he really professes his love to her and throws away the engagement ending before she leaves, if she really says she loves him but is not *in*love with him, I’m just not seeing the romance in chasing her. I agree that he shouldn’t settle for someone else if that’s not what he truly wants but going after her seems... desperate and icky.

Doesn’t seem desperate and icky to me. We don’t know the exact circumstances as of yet as to why he jumps the fence ... He’s mad and hurt about something that’s for sure. But going after someone takes courage as the chance of rejection is there ... that would be humiliating...
But if care enough for someone to go and persue them ... that takes guts ...and very romantic from my point of view anyway ... and as I’ve mentioned before ,,, I’m a W network, Hallmark movie, Harlequin kinda girl... and love me a little chase to get the girl whipped

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:Has RS seen the epi ?

I am guessing someone who’s at WTA and saw the epi told him

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:15 pm

When watching the preview ... I think he lets Hannah and Tayshia go that very night ... Hannah is wearing jeans and a red top that’s walking and maybe worried about the commotion of Colton jumping the fence ... we see him still in his coat bring her by the hand into a room to talk to her ... then we see him hug Taysha ... I think he tells them both then and there that he’s done filming the rest of season and let’s,them go.   I personally don’t think tptb are mad about this turn of  events at all... it’s drama .... it’s different and they got some raw emotional footage ... Pure gold .... they’ve been playing up the fence jump all season ... they’re loving it ...especially if Colton and Cassie are dating now .... thEy couldn’t have orchestrated a better ending that this :yes: :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan