SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:35 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Bachel11

It's time to say your goodbyes.. Danush, Georgie, Hannah, Sam, Tara & Tash.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:10 am

There was something not right at the cocktail party.

Emma was saying there are 25 girls here and a few will be going home tonight. I thought there were 18 + 8 =26.

I think at that moment, Vakoo supposed to be gone but brought back later.

At the rose ceremony, Oscher said there were 17 roses to be given out and 6 will be going home. This at that stage, Vakoo already got a rose.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:39 pm

This episode was a bore laugh out loud I'm looking forward to next week to see who gets the date bc isnt that the usual f1 date slot?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:03 pm

Enough wrote:There was something not right at the cocktail party.

Emma was saying there are 25 girls here and a few will be going home tonight. I thought there were 18 + 8 =26.

At the rose ceremony, Oscher said there were 17 roses to be given out and 6 will be going home. This at that stage, Vakoo already got a rose.

I agree - something is definitely off IMO.

If Vakoo was actually "ill" Osher would have mentioned it I'm sure.  In the past when a girl has been missing from a CP for any reason it has been addressed.  

Tim even visited Ali in hospital and hand-delivered her rose when she messed up her knee.  They could even have shown Vakoo in bed with a sequin eye patch or something. laugh out loud 

Conjunctivitis is a very poor cover story too since it does not go away in the space of a couple of days.  If she shows no signs next episode then they are flat out lying IMO.

Furthermore!  Considering this season was meant to celebrate diversity, there is no way IMO they had planned to let her go so early, especially with Danush going the same ep.

The fact that her absence was not addressed on Twitter/IG, and the pink eye story was only "revealed" by a nowtolove article, and a two-line IG story by V, is also incredibly suss. Suspect

The fact that her IG tags are off and she was IMO such an diva in ep 1 makes me think she threw a tantrum about something (not being centre of attention perhaps?) and refused to play.

Plus the fact that she's shown being comforted by Matt in the next episode, and was apparently out and back on SM quite early, IMO points to a difficult contestant TPTB couldn't handle.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:05 pm

Just watched

I like the girls much better with little make up. I think they all are very pretty.

I like Abbie much better this episode, but still too young for Matt.
Why did she and Emma do much of the narrations? Are both in top 4?

I don’t like Rachael but agree with her assessment of Emma: Desperado! If she is in f4, they’d better change her edit to make her more likeable!

Some of Nicole’s comments are funny ! Monique the Barbie doll has boobs for sure.

Sogand is friend-zoned. She reached in for their first kiss and Matt has his hand on  himself, not even wrapping her.

Too many girls! At CP, Matt looks tired.

We don’t get to see his interactions with Chelsea and Helena. Do we think Chelsea gets the airplane date next Week?

When is the next episode?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:24 pm

I’m just now looking at the episodes. 
Episode 1. 

Funny, playful, goofy, weird and that’s just a couple of girls. 
Significant Airtime: Abbie, Elly, Emma. He likes Elly A LOT! This girl is sweet and normal. 

Interesting time with Chelsea and Helena with how they handled the other women comments. I thought that Chelsea segue appropriately. Helena showed some annoyance and frustration. I hope she can be fun away from Matt. Very natural flirtation with Chelsea. 

I’m guessing Kirsten was in the previews because they were going to highlight her China fixation. Who does that? Bit dizzying and giddy. (how do u say that in Chinese. She may be inappropriate somewhat in her efforts to be funny and flirty. Crazy Chinese Cat lady.
Emma airtime was a surprise but she is proving to be OTT and dizzy. 
Rachael and Nichole are funny in a desperate way.
I think that Vakoo expected more attention. 
Not much time shown with Sogand for the first date but it might’ve been planned. 
Overall, Matt is hot and gentlemanly. He did well!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:30 pm

I'm loving Matt as the Bach!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:32 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:This episode was a bore laugh out loud I'm looking forward to next week to see who gets the date bc isnt that the usual f1 date slot?

Yep, I'm with you there.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:30 pm

@sammy24 welcomeback

Great sleuthing on the intruders! yes

It will be interesting to see how they re enter Vakoo. There's no reason why they would have to hide the fact that she was not well. Why not just announce it during the RC.

@butterflylove thanks for the banner! That is really cool! I will post it on the first page of the episode threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:05 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:There was something not right at the cocktail party.

I agree - something is definitely off IMO.

If Vakoo was actually "ill" Osher would have mentioned it I'm sure.  In the past when a girl has been missing from a CP for any reason it has been addressed.  

Tim even visited Ali in hospital and hand-delivered her rose when she messed up her knee.  They could even have shown Vakoo in bed with a sequin eye patch or something. laugh out loud 

Conjunctivitis is a very poor cover story too since it does not go away in the space of a couple of days.  If she shows no signs next episode then they are flat out lying IMO.

Furthermore!  Considering this season was meant to celebrate diversity, there is no way IMO they had planned to let her go so early, especially with Danush going the same ep.

The fact that her absence was not addressed on Twitter/IG, and the pink eye story was only "revealed" by a nowtolove article, and a two-line IG story by V, is also incredibly suss. Suspect

The fact that her IG tags are off and she was IMO such an diva in ep 1 makes me think she threw a tantrum about something (not being centre of attention perhaps?) and refused to play.

Plus the fact that she's shown being comforted by Matt in the next episode, and was apparently out and back on SM quite early, IMO points to a difficult contestant TPTB couldn't handle.

Or she was hired by TPTB to play a character for diversity’s sake...very suss that there was no mention of her though and that at one point in the night, one of the girls mentioned how there were only 25 girls left. Makes me wonder if she actually wanted to leave and was in talks with producers during the cocktail party and rose ceremony to stay.
Would make sense considering the cocktail party didn’t seem to be overly produced that night, which would be the case if producers were tied up with Vakoo? Only one part seemed produced which was the Danush/Sogand story. Everything else seemed like utter chaos imo.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:18 am

@spangler Oh yes I definitely think she would have been scouted to fulfil an agenda.  A lot of these girls were IMO - there seem to be links to other reality TV peeps and producer ties galore.  

I can definitely see it being the case that having been scouted Vakoo thought she was going to get special treatment and when she realised she was just part of the herd she wanted out.

IMO she stormed off/refused to continue, they delayed filming for as long as possible while the producers stroked her ego but then had to press on with the CP/RC without her.

Then when they kissed her azz enough she comes back, only to realise it was all talk, sulks again (insert Matt shown comforting her on the group date) and gets the boot.

Explains why she's gagged on IG (why else would an "influencer" have their tags off?) and IMO makes much more sense than a magical case of conjunctivitis which clears up within 24 hours.  

Note to producers:  You should have gone with GASTRO, guys!  A 24 hour illness with no physical signs to see (or not see) next episode (...though I still wouldn't have believed it laugh out loud).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:27 am

Episode 2:
I LOVE ABBIE.  This is the surest sign yet she will be F2 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698  I think I counted like 8 different outfit/hairstyle changes during her ITMs - she'll be hanging round for a while to be sure.

The audio of Kristen saying "when the date card says we spoke a different language my heart skips I beat because I spoke Mandarin on the red carpet" has clearly been edited IMO.  

I wonder if they originally had her say "Chinese" before they realised the AU public knows Chinese isn't a language.  Seems they forgot to tell the person who does the subtitles though...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 7j8lo2j

Source: Tenplay

Don't know why Sogand was so excited about getting the first date.  She obviously doesn't know about the curse.  laugh out loud The dress and tux in a tree was a cute idea and the orchestra was tops. yes

It was good of Vakoo to open her eyes nice and wide for this shot, just to really emphasise how not red, not sticky, and not infected they are.  Thanks also to the cheeky editors for including it.  Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 ECUnMuQ

Georgia's accent has taken me completely by surprise.  She sounds like she should be cleaning chimneys in 18th century England and it makes me like her far more than I expected to.  

The group date was a waste of time but it was interesting how fast the "mean girls" dropped their acts.  Remember girls, you need to stay in character at all times if you want to be Queen Bitch.

Having the new girls come meet Matt in front of the old girls is sadistic and I loved it.  Julia got a good intro and will be a contender if The Wiggles are auditioning for a new member.

Monique got the boobs.  laugh out loud  Not sure why Nichole thought she was her twin because they look nothing alike IMO.  Nikki is a froot loop.  Mary "couldn't help but notice I could see her bum".

Sogand's reaction to Danush was hilarious!!!  Well played, Producers.  Notably no bitchy comments in the edit from Chelsea, Helena or Kristen.  None from Abbie either, just some deathray laser eyes. 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 M5tJ2lq

God she's hot.

Emma is being edited really hard.  She's not as nuts as they're making her out to be IMO.  And then we have the weirdazz ceremony with the missing Vakoo and messed up rose maths.  

Overall a pretty "meh" episode.  I give it a solid 3.6 roentgen - not great, not terrible.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette