SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:17 am

The days between Thursday and Wednesday are truly the longest 😩. Is it Wednesday yet?!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:21 am

The ad that played during The Living Room, just played again during Bondi Rescue. I think Matt's walk out and being pissed off is in Thursday's ep. It doesn't match the CP for Wednesday, and I don't think it'd be so prominent in the ads if it wasn't this week, so Thursday! And I am so excited!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:25 am

butterflylove wrote:The days between Thursday and Wednesday are truly the longest 😩. Is it Wednesday yet?!
At least it’s twice a week and not just once a week with weeks lost due to other events, like Hannah’s season - it dragged on too long. I love our seasons the best, much less stressful. IzmO, the US need to take a leaf out of AUS book.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:27 am

Thanks @butterflylove I'm 1/2 hr behind you so I'll watch BR and see if I can get screen caps of the ad thumbsup

ETA:  Got them.  Uploading to screen cap thread now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:31 pm

Agent99 wrote:

Source

Can someone please transcribe what Matt says in the above video? Thank you! 

Why waste time with stupid drama when he’s there to meet the women and form relationships.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:11 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

Source

Can someone please transcribe what Matt says in the above video? Thank you! 

Why waste time with stupid drama when he’s there to meet the women and form relationships.

"Tonight's been a tremendous waste of time. Absolutely done my head in. That's it"

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:20 pm

Agent99 wrote:
"Tonight's been a tremendous waste of time.  Absolutely done my head in.  That's it"  
 [Not so] bold prediction: we are going to feel exactly the same way laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f602 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f602
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
"Tonight's been a tremendous waste of time.  Absolutely done my head in.  That's it"  
 [Not so] bold prediction: we are going to feel exactly the same way laugh out loud
cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:27 am

Sundy wrote: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f602  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f602  
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
cantstopl
rotfl You speak the truth @Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:36 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f602  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f602  
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
cantstopl
rotfl You speak the truth @Bobette

This ain't my first rodeo.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887

ETA:  Don't forget Matt's on HYBYA tonight!  I'll bring over the tweets.  

I'm sure they'll ask the usual cringe-worthy, inuendo-laden and mildly insulting questions.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:24 am

butterflylove wrote:The days between Thursday and Wednesday are truly the longest 😩. Is it Wednesday yet?!
At least it’s twice a week. Love our seasons as they aren’t as drawn out as US and no most importantly IMO, no pressure of choosing an engagement ring and a proposal. We don’t have fantasy suites/overnights either

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette