SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:14 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Bachel14

Adios Isabelle.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:21 am

Abbie’s beach romp makes so much sense now. If there is a sleep over its got to be Abbie. The ‘sexual’ storyline is playing out completely
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:28 am

Sundy wrote:Abbie’s beach romp makes so much sense now. If there is a sleep over its got to be Abbie. The ‘sexual’ storyline is playing out completely

That's what I thought too but she flat out denied it in the media the day after the sex rumour broke.  Wouldn't put it past TPTB to have started the rumour themselves right before this episode so the audience keeps watching to see if he sleeps with her.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:39 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Abbie’s beach romp makes so much sense now. If there is a sleep over its got to be Abbie. The ‘sexual’ storyline is playing out completely

That's what I thought too but she flat out denied it in the media the day after the sex rumour broke.  Wouldn't put it past TPTB to have started the rumour themselves right before this episode so the audience keeps watching to see if he sleeps with her.  laugh out loud

Well Abbie did also say that she wouldn’t kiss Matt to the girls laugh out loud

Anyway can someone please explain to me why the supposed f1 Chelsea is getting an Elise f2 edit laugh out loud I haven’t seen her since episode 1!! Imo Its a bit weird??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:18 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Well Abbie did also say that she wouldn’t kiss Matt to the girls laugh out loud

Anyway can someone please explain to me why the supposed f1 Chelsea is getting an Elise f2 edit laugh out loud I haven’t seen her since episode 1!! Imo Its a bit weird??

Helena and Chelsea are both ridiculously heavily buried at the moment.  As IF Matt wouldn't have made a beeline for them straight away - their red carpet meetings were clearly the best IMO.  So they must IMO be editing out a lot of their conversations.  

If I was going just by the edit I'd say they're final 2 but Helena is acting more like an F3 post-show IMO.  I'm wondering if they scouted Abbie specifically to play the sex bomb F2 against either Chelsea or Helena, whomever he picked, if that makes sense?

Both girls are so similar they IMO would have ticked a lot of Matt's boxes (blonde CHECK, young CHECK, skinny CHECK, smart CHECK), and Sex Kitten Abbie would have been an equally good contrast to Engineer Chelsea or Pageant Princess Helena IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:29 am

ITA @LeapofFaith Chelsie is very hidden at the moment, maybe we will finally get the fabled slow burn edit that is always promised but never quite eventuates laugh out loud even though it’s with the spoiled winner with the lowest odds on Sportsbet who’s been called first and had a group date rose already.

Abbie did good work for TPTB tonight, she is smoking hot, and Matt seemed like a flustered schoolboy with her tonight. Sex vs brains is set to fly as soon as Chelsie’s edit picks up.

I must say, I have such a soft spot for the photo shoot date, second only to the makeover episode of America’s Next Top Model. In an uncertain world, the photo shoot date is something that can always be relied upon. The villains will always be dressed in some sort of joke outfit, the girls he has no interest in will look plain, and everyone will drink and spy on the other photo shoots  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:34 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:ITA @LeapofFaith Chelsie is very hidden at the moment, maybe we will finally get the fabled slow burn edit that is always promised but never quite eventuates laugh out loud even though it’s with the spoiled winner with the lowest odds on Sportsbet who’s been called first and had a group date rose already.

Abbie did good work for TPTB tonight, she is smoking hot, and Matt seemed like a flustered schoolboy with her tonight. Sex vs brains is set to fly as soon as Chelsie’s edit picks up.

I must say, I have such a soft spot for the photo shoot date, second only to the makeover episode of America’s Next Top Model. In an uncertain world, the photo shoot date is something that can always be relied upon. The villains will always be dressed in some sort of joke outfit, the girls he has no interest in will look plain, and everyone will drink and spy on the other photo shoots  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

I'll be showing my age here but was anyone else reminded of Weird Science (80s film), or The Girl Next Door?  It's classic nerd fantasy to have a smoking hot babe force herself onto you like that IMO.  The way his glasses went skew-whiff and fogged up was just too good. If he was wearing a bow tie it would have been whizzing around like a propellor.  LOL
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:36 am

YES! @Bobette I am equally old, and am reminded of those movies. And Revenge of the Nerds!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:39 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:YES! @Bobette I am equally old, and am reminded of those movies. And Revenge of the Nerds!

@Dirty Street Pie Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1377737533

via GIPHY

ETA:  And Beauty and the Geek!  Oh I loved that show.  This season is playing off all of that rich Nerd history IMO.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Just an observation. Abbie is the only one who has been tagging Matt in her posts! No one else has been doing that yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:14 pm

butterflylove wrote:Matt's face literally lit up when he finally called Chelsie's name. Surely I'm not the only one who noticed that 😍

And his HUGE smile as she walked up to get her rose in the previous episode. It makes me wonder if he is so over-the-top when with her that their scenes would be too obvious at this point so they're keeping them hidden. Otherwise I have to ask if we and Sportsbet are being hoodwinked.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Missnair wrote:Just an observation. Abbie is the only one who has been tagging Matt in her posts! No one else has been doing that yet.
It’s not unusual, but she’s probably told to so. Everything is coordinated imo.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette