SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:24 pm

msjr wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Matt's face literally lit up when he finally called Chelsie's name. Surely I'm not the only one who noticed that 😍

And his HUGE smile as she walked up to get her rose in the previous episode. It makes me wonder if he is so over-the-top when with her that their scenes would be too obvious at this point so they're keeping them hidden. Otherwise I have to ask if we and Sportsbet are being hoodwinked.

IMO there's no way Sportsbet are being hoodwinked.  There are enough people who know the outcome that if someone was able to feed them a foiler they'd quickly find out the truth from another source.  All the other betting orgs have her favourite too.

It's clear to me there is a level of affection there that's been built up from conversations we're not been shown.  Same with Helena IMO - she has a very jokey/relaxed manner when talking to him.  There's a comfort there that's built up over time IMO.  

E.g. during ep 3 when the girls were trying to get time with him and she deadpan said "can't you just line us up or something?". laugh out loud  She has a very dry sense of humour and I feel like they've been joking around but we're not being shown any of it. 

:pout

It feels to me like there are two F1 edits this season, and no F2 edit.  Weird.  I really wonder if he couldn't make up his mind which girl he was going to choose, so they delayed dates for both girls, and concentrated on this Abbie/Monique business instead.

Also there seems to be a level of confidence with Abbie I'm not seeing with the other girls.  As if she knew she was staying around a long time, and could just go for it.  Rephrasing: had to go for it, because she was cast with that as her mission, IYKWIM?

IMO Abbie would have been a good F2 whether he chose Helena or Chelsea, so it makes sense to me that whichever of the two isn't F1 would be relegated to F3.  And Helena is the one who's trying to make "lemons from lemonade" post show IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by msjr Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:29 pm

Thanks @bobette. Hopefully we get Chelsie's single date next week so we can see what is getting this guy lit up like Christmas when he's handing her RC roses.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Ep 4 is still not available at Bachelor archive!

Is there another way to watch it?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:17 pm

@Bobette. Oh snap regarding Abbie knowing she will be there a long time. IMO she played the minx/vixen superbly last night. The breathing’s, The lip biting etc seemed very planned. I’m sniffing something here and I don’t like it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:34 pm

Do you think that Matt knew Chelsea from a 7-degree of separation kind of meeting. Just thinking back to her casually flicking his nipples and he was super ok with all of this chemistry stuff...
I'm ready here, but the show obviously is hiding Chelsea and in a sense Helene.
I'm saying this now. If Abbie is going to be the sexy physical role, Chelsie better be fire as light Matt up light a match. His look is one of wonderful amazement in the screenshots with Chelsea, so it better be good.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:30 pm

Sundy wrote:@Bobette. Oh snap regarding Abbie knowing she will be there a long time. IMO she played the minx/vixen superbly last night.  The breathing’s, The lip biting etc seemed very planned. I’m sniffing something here and I don’t like it

Yes I detect a whiff of Eau de hired-for-a-role.  I think she's pulling it off pretty well though so not hating it.  I'm watching the ep now and will post some thoughts shortly.  Also got some more screen caps of Abbie's rear for comparison on the SC thread yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:00 am

Episode the Fourth, Part A

Monique was a good choice for the aerobatics date.  I could see some of the others wimping out and/or puking mid-flight.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 VTz96N1

Monique is getting a good edit IMO and will have no trouble finding a boyfriend after the show.  Oh wait, she already did.  laugh out loud 

Matt has good banter IMO and it's very refreshing to have a smart lead who can think on his feet and carry a decent conversation after... the last two Leads.

Vakoo gets to read the date card.  IMO she must have loved all eyes being on her.   Rolling Eyes  Oh and she's on the date too. Is that a wheel I hear squeaking?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Because like @Dirty Street Pie I have a soft spot for the photoshoot group dates, I took screenshots of them all: 

LOL at the producers trolling Rachael and Nichole.  That's what you get when you sign up to play a faux villain I'm afraid girls.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 AL4XI2Q

I don't know how Sogand is supposed to look like a "wicked step sister"?  Someone got the costuming pretty wrong here IMO.

They weave a few notes of F1 music into the audio track over Sogand's scene but sorry you're not fooling anyone IMO TPTB.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 J4tHIxb

Abbie in VO says she needs to make a move during her photoshoot and "give him a happy ending".  laugh out loud  Intentional wording IMO.  

She's in EVERY spying/bitching session. cantstopl  OMG she is giving TPTB such good value.  This season would be a bore without her IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 B64Jewn

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Ito8PvF

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 OSDvOMh

Abbie and Vakoo get the best theme by far IMO.  Vakoo looks like an Egyptian goddess but Abbie doesn't even flinch - she GOES FOR IT.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 L1X9Odk

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 AbGAxje

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 C8iN7VC

But does it work?  Let's do a quick vein check...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 5HUPShb

Well played Abbie.  Vey well played. clapping!

Source for all screen caps: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:17 am

Love it @Bobette! Vein check is the new tongue! I want to see that bad boy explode when he's on a date with Chelsie laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:36 am

Episode the Fourth, Part B

The Cocktail Party: A Photoessay in Two Parts

1. Abbie

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 I6yg29X

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 AuUObJo

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 384UtyJ

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 GWjYN8M

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Rsi7miL

2.  Also Abbie

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 HXfSM0C

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 SeFKTsD

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 9nVzqUh

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 MVaycq8

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 XcJYaXk

cantstopl  Sorry but I love itBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698   By far my favourite episode to date.

Source: Tenplay

ETA:  The best bit was when she helped him un-fog his glasses. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 L9DfZXh

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 I5JoNzb

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:21 am

Haven’t watched the episode yet but these photos look totally staged IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:04 am

It was definitely the Abbie show last night. She is an absolute sex bomb.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:13 am

sdmom wrote:Ep 4 is still not available at Bachelor archive!

Is there another way to watch it?

https://southhemitv.com/2019/08/08/bach-au-7-4/

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette