SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:01 pm

@Norcalgal IMO having Abbie front and centre was a producer decision to emphasise the sexual connection vs brains with Chelsea.  IMO he actually connected with them both on an intellectual level (Abbie is smarter than they're letting her look, IMO) but they need the contrast between the final 2.  

I also think he was very physically attracted to Chelsea but her edit is emphasising her academic side (including the bits about her bringing her textbooks into the mansion, bonding over being nerds... no accident there IMO).  That said, I don't think Matt is minding getting physical with any of them.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Alternate episode guides for 9 & 10

Episode 9
Thu, 29 Aug 2019

Things heat up on several levels, especially the ones that count with a private fire dance, which comes with extras. And the cocktail party becomes even more controversial than usual - if that's even possible. In the meantime, what is it about Matt which is sweeping the girls off their feet? Literally.

Episode 10
Thu, 29 Aug 2019

Matt simultaneously checks out the girls' head for heights, sense of balance, and their bodily elasticity.

Source

Finch wrote:Hmmm thanks @bobette. So actually no exact pattern but Chelsie probably won't get another SD til the following week, based on this intel.

Yes that seems about right to me @Finch :yes:  IMO the next 2-3 eps will be about getting rid of the "villains", wrapping up the drama (hopefully) and weeding out the last few MoTs, then maybe we can finally get down to business.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:04 pm

Just finished binge watching the season.
IMO his connection with Helena is very strong. They have banter that is partly sexual but also intellectual. I think her ability to tap into his wit and him having to work harder to respond excites him. I also like that he had her on his mind ... wanting that kiss because it was a regret he wasn’t about to let lay. The kissing scene showed she can be quite goofy. Lots of sexual playfulness between them.
I find her to be pragmatic which is a good trait if F1 to handle watching back the show.

He has other good choices as well. Lots of interesting women that aren’t typically cast. JMO
I get that the show relies on drama but :thud  I’m over it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:52 am

notarose wrote:Just finished binge watching the season.
IMO his connection with Helena is very strong. They have banter that is partly sexual but also intellectual. I think her ability to tap into his wit and him having to work harder to respond excites him. I also like that he had her on his mind ... wanting that kiss because it was a regret he wasn’t about to let lay. The kissing scene showed she can be quite goofy. Lots of sexual playfulness between them.
I find her to be pragmatic which is a good trait if F1 to handle watching back the show.

He has other good choices as well. Lots of interesting women that aren’t typically cast. JMO
I get that the show relies on drama but :thud  I’m over it.

I think they have good chemistry as well but as she has proven herself to be one of the girls there for the wrong reasons I think he will see through it as that isn't what he wants. I love her voice though and she seems cool.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:59 am

This season is reminds me quite a bit of The Bach NZ season 1. Very compatible lead and F1 but very strong physical connection with F2 who is younger and a bit naive about the others in the house.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:05 pm

@Bobette I think Abbie has exceptional street smarts - knows how to navigatie the muddy waters of life very well. That is one reason the rest of the girls find her manipulative. So yes, she is intelligent but in a far different way. She probably is unlike anyone Matt has dated in the past and is clearly different than his typical friend, if Kate is a sample of the group. Chelsie will bring him the mental challenge and will provide a beautiful and fit girl to enjoy the spotlight with.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:28 am

Anyone noticed the following on the 10play Bachelor website under “Articles” - https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/articles/the-bachelor-australia-were-at-the-halfway-point-and-heres-where-the-remaining-bachelorettes-stand/

Haven’t figured out how to copy and embed content - need to learn how to do this.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:23 am

Have the sportsbet predictions ever gone wrong?
Just wondering since this is the first time I am following Bachelor religiously.

And is there an order to call the contestants during Rose Ceremony?
TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:42 am

Missnair wrote:Have the sportsbet predictions ever gone wrong?
Just wondering since this is the first time I am following Bachelor religiously.

And is there an order to call the contestants during Rose Ceremony?
TIA

Nope - never.  Correct every season.  And now we also have TAB offering place bets, which give away the top 3 in order IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:45 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:33 am

So out of between episodes boredom I rewatched chelsies arrival, date and chat, and in my mind there is NO question she is F1. The edit, the music, the duration, the kinds of things they discuss. Their edit is always focused on them, their story, not the drama. Abbie and Helen
a arrival, dates both have drama and comedy thrown in. Elly is a sweetheart and will be hurt I think. I agree with TAB list of who will go when. JMHO.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:50 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 9c134c10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:19 pm

Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 9c134c10

Thanks for this, I was wondering when they would come on then I looked on Matrix and the days between Kristen’s spoiled lake date and the pictures of Matt/Laura, Sam/Snezana on the show was around two weeks. so I thought it must be next week, it’s nice to get confirmation too.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette