SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:32 am

Bobette wrote:@sprout if you can nail down out where this location is you would be a hero. bowdown

Lol the pressure’s on!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:46 am

sprout wrote:
@Bobette wrote:@sprout if you can nail down out where this location is you would be a hero. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 246303941

Lol the pressure’s on! 
I have faith in you @sprout Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3044225749 

Since Kristen's date was at Cottage Point I thought I'd better do some Googling on that but I can't see anywhere similar to this scene with the broad stretch of water and green grass - it's much more bushy and there always seem to be boats in the water.  

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 GFswq3C

I'm going to concentrate on the helicopter I think.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3792326465

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 FSLlc4C

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:00 am

Good idea! What type of tree do you think that may be? Local or overseas? Can’t see much but might be a clue?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:18 am

Other places to scout are from the shows official partners, Zonzo Estate in the Yarra Valley, and Mercure Kooindah Waters on the Central Coast. 
If we're thinking the lake and helicopter is in South Africa I've been concentrating on places along the Garden Route, it looks like it's got the right characteristics of hills and lakes with greenery. Haven't found a match yet though.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:38 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Other places to scout are from the shows official partners, Zonzo Estate in the Yarra Valley, and Mercure Kooindah Waters on the Central Coast. 
If we're thinking the lake and helicopter is in South Africa I've been concentrating on places along the Garden Route, it looks like it's got the right characteristics of hills and lakes with greenery. Haven't found a match yet though.

I've been scoping out place like Robben Island but can't find a hill structure to match.  :detective

Source

@sprout the tree was one of the main things that made me think not Australia - that's definitely no gum tree!  Acacias are common in South Africa and the leaf/branch structure is similar IMO to what we see to the far left of frame.  Still looking... 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 JqTjZhm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:52 am

Handy height comparison of 4 of the suspected final 5/6 in a nice neat front row and in relation to Matt thanks to Chelsea's IG.  (... except they're all pretty much the same height so not really that helpful at all laugh out loud ).  Cassandra though - so tiny!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 XmCNlHQ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:26 am

I decided to look into the Cottage point area, and it’s near ( or in ) the
Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park.. which has a many hills shaped locations that are very similar to this pic. If they did some kayaking in the river, they could end up at another location and then be picked up by helicopter?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:40 am

Astrobach wrote:I decided to look into the Cottage point area, and it’s near ( or in ) the
Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park.. which has a many hills shaped locations that are very similar to this pic. If they did some kayaking in the river, they could end up at another location and then be picked up by helicopter?  

@Astrobach I don't think they could fit all that in one day - the screen caps of Kristen sticking her hands in his bucket bath and rubbing mud on his arms are also from the Kayaking (same clothes). 

Also while helicopters could fly over the Cottage Point area, I don't see where they could land as it's so bushy, and the hills in the yellow shirt pic are a lot further away than the Cottage Point hills.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 GOnLlRB

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 F4mnt6Z

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:41 am

Astrobach wrote:I decided to look into the Cottage point area, and it’s near ( or in ) the

The only thing that gives me pause is there are houses in the hillsides across the water
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:48 am

I still think it could be SA, maybe a day trip to one of the islands.  Somewhere like this (Mahe Island) but not exactly since the helicopters don't match and the hills are much further away.  And yes the houses mean they're not anywhere too remote so... no idea

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 0UKF3tu

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:53 am

Yes @Bachbee that's the one exactly.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:28 am

I legit have no idea where the finale is going to be.. I'm not entirely 100% convinced on South Africa, but hey, I'm more than happy to be wrong. Osher would have known when Audrey's due date was and the filming dates for Matt and Angie, and with Angie's current filming hedging closer and closer to Audrey's due date, it makes sense they'll have a FRC close to home (not saying in Australia, as I'm not sure if they'd do two Aussie FRC's in a row, perhaps somewhere like Thailand or maybe Vanuatu? I don't know).. but it opens the budget up for Matt's FRC.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious