SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IshleyC Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:51 pm

This is also a close match for the FRC.

Source youtube

IshleyC

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:03 pm

@IshleyC WOW those exposed rocks are indeed VERY similar, especially the second SC with the trees and grass.  

Nice find!  thumbsup

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 InDdqXr

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 GZdOhnc

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 A4GtFn3

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 CVibN9y

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by IshleyC Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:12 pm

Have a look at the night time picture. 7th image in, with the bent branch of the tree. Similar to the FRC tree shape?

source YouTube

IshleyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:18 pm

@IshleyC it's hard to tell since the pic is dark but I definitely think you're onto something here.  It looks to me like that spot they visit for bush tours is at the right elevation...  

I'm currently flipping through trip advisor pics - finding rock formations and foliage very similar and currently trying to match hill shapes and looking for that distinctive tree.

The geology is so similar to the FRC SCs - it has a distinct appearance which looks like dried mud.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 C9t7DlF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by IshleyC Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:27 pm

@Bobette I think it may be granite. But am not entirely sure. I may be totally wrong here.

IshleyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:30 pm

Some of these hill shapes look so close.  I'm not sure Bongani Lodge itself is "fancy" enough, but this general area would be relatively close to Hartbeespoort Dam by helicopter and the rocks/grasses are very similar so I think you're on the right track.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 EcgMGxa

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 A4GtFn3

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:07 am

@IshleyC Good work, this is so close I can almost touch it laugh out loud  Just wish we could get that actual spot!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by IshleyC Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:08 am

@Agent99 Thank you. You and me both

IshleyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:09 am

Agent99 wrote:@IshleyC Good work, this is so close I can almost touch it laugh out loud   Just wish we could get that actual spot!

@Agent99 With your track record I will not be surprised if you are able to narrow this down to a precise GPS location. laugh out loud

ETA:  After saying the lodge didn't look fancy enough, it just occurred to me that we never saw where Ali stayed in the NT, so perhaps the lodge itself won't be featured and instead the day trip activities will be the focus.  

In which case Bongani would have been ideal for Ch 10 since it's only 250 bucks a night.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:49 am

Looks pretty close yeah!
I actually just came online to tell u guys I shared the sc with my sis in law (it’s almost 6am in SA and she was up with a sick bub) she still lives in GP and frequents Hartbeespoort. (Didnt see filming tho ) She said the terrain looks like Mpumalanga too!

At the frc the trees seem to have some rings around it. Plus there’s that off square bed kinda thing the floral arrangement is sitting in.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:51 am

Mpumalanga is also not too far on road.
Even if the crew had to make the trip it’s totally worth the experience  of a lifetime because it’s gorgeous rolling hills with so many natural wonders. Gods window, potholes. I was lucky enough to take hubby there for a bday before we moved to aus!
https://www.crystalsprings.co.za that’s where we stayed at but not the same rock
Profile at this resort.

Last edited by Ash on Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:52 am

Thanks for the confirmation @Ash!  Great to have your local knowledge to draw on. thumbsup

ETA: Found a panorama of the mountain view from the Lodge which may be useful:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 FdwxoVj

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious