SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:15 am

Agent99 wrote:The house for the group date is Oatlands House in Sydney.  The bedroom for Matt and Abbie (they've already broken the lamp laugh out loud) is somewhere different imo.

https://navarravenues.com.au/our-venues/oatlands-house/

On fire
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:53 am

Agent99 wrote:The house for the group date is Oatlands House in Sydney.  The bedroom for Matt and Abbie (they've already broken the lamp laugh out loud) is somewhere different imo.

https://navarravenues.com.au/our-venues/oatlands-house/

@Agent99 I'm seriously thinking of starting a detective agency just so I can hire you.  Will supply trilby hat and trench coat.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:02 am

So forgive me if I’m wrong but Abbie’s ‘move in’ clothes match the spoiled five pics. I’m suspecting she is getting a single date here and that the chemistry group date is just a group date?  I don’t know anymore. Abbie getting a single date kind of makes sense as she is the only one without a second date and it would hold her up as a contender.

Can we post pics from matrix here?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:11 am

Sundy wrote:So forgive me if I’m wrong but Abbie’s ‘move in’ clothes match the spoiled five pics. I’m suspecting she is getting a single date here and that the chemistry group date is just a group date?  I don’t know anymore. Abbie getting a single date kind of makes sense as she is the only one without a second date and it would hold her up as a contender.

I think the pap photos of the 5 of them are just the girls seeing Abby off on her single date maybe?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:18 am

Sundy wrote:So forgive me if I’m wrong but Abbie’s ‘move in’ clothes match the spoiled five pics. I’m suspecting she is getting a single date here and that the chemistry group date is just a group date?  I don’t know anymore. Abbie getting a single date kind of makes sense as she is the only one without a second date and it would hold her up as a contender.

Yes and yes.  Matt's outfit matches too. Nice.  yes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 GDWNpkB

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 ArPT4XX

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Fgjy2aG

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:21 am

Bobette wrote:

Yes and yes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 GDWNpkB

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Thanks @Bobette. There is a pic of Abbie and Matt leaving the group of them in the matrix pics. It’s a single date imo.

In other news are these a match for Abbie’s boots

Source tenplay
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Bad7ab10
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:23 am

@Sundy I think the boots in South Africa are tan knee highs - more like Kristen's?  Maybe they belong to the wardrobe department.  I noticed Elly was wearing that same leather jacket again which is passed around between the girls season to season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:25 am

@Sundy Could it be SQT?

"In the group date, the girls test their chemistry with Matt in front of each other. One lucky girl gets to 'move in' with Matt. Later, two girls go head-to-head in an epic cocktail party showdown."

Source: Sydney TV Guide

Is there definitely one more single date before hometowns (which I assume is Thurs episode?)

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:06 am

@Sundy - shared boots from the Ch 10 wardrobe? question

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 JlOBHC2

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 2FkHYIk

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:13 am

Could the FRC been at Lesotho? The landscape is a bit different to the area around Kruger imo.. more rolling hills...  picture of Maliba Lodge.. seems like Prince Harry has been here before. Vegetation seems a bit similar but I'm definitely not a plant expert...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Screen22

Source: Ten

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Screen23

Source: Maliba Lodge

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:44 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Image10
Bakubung Bush Lodge. Reasonably close match with the hills  and trees but missing the rocky ground.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:53 pm

Michdealm wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Image10
Bakubung Bush Lodge. Reasonably close match with the hills  and trees but missing the rocky ground.

Yes, I have looked at that so many times and tried to find a place that resembles the FRC, but no luck. I do feel the hills and shrubs are a good match though.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious