SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:47 am

@Bobette are you meaning that as the girls were on private that they would have had to accept the follow and thus be out? Interesting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:51 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette are you meaning that as the girls were on private that they would have had to accept the follow and thus be out?  Interesting

Yep.  That's the order in which the girls were added to Rachael's follower list (they're chronological on desktop).  Combined with the other evidence & screen caps it all points to Helena, Abbie & Emma being F2 F3 F4 but what order is the question IMO. question

ETA: Unless it's Kristen in SA.  So hard to work out where she fits because she's an SM ghost so zero clues from that perspective.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:23 pm

I think the girl with Matt is Emma too. I noticed at ep 2 CP, her hair looks lighter so this could be her. Matt has his other hand in his picket... body language does not look that passionate.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 0a0ca510

I made some SCs from ep 3 group date preview.Helena looks like in one of them so IMO, she is not the carriage girl.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 5472b710
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 A6968110
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 46216210
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4987dc10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:21 pm

So it’s most likely Elly in the carriage?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:03 pm

Bobette wrote:

I agree - not tall and thin enough to be Helena IMO, and I still think she's too physically similar to Chelsea to be F2.  I was actually thinking it was a toss up between Abbie and Emma though so we're complete opposites there.  laugh out loud

Abbie wears a lot of white and there are some pics on her IG in bell sleeves.  But her hair varies so much it's tricky.

I agree with you Bobette.  I actually think it might be Abbie.  I have zoomed and apart from looking like a blurry mess, the hair seems to be more wispy at the end.  Emma has a full blunt cut, but am not discounting her.  But both of their hair is darker on top with lighter ends, which might account for the dark spot.  I have been looking for those boots on everyone's IG, as boots are often an outfit repeat, but no luck laugh out loud  Will keep an eye out in upcoming episodes.

On a side note, Abbie seems to have had a bf as late as January this year?  So hard to tell, but they look like loved up snaps to me on IG stories.  I have a feeling she was scouted, and perhaps not as invested as others imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:17 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I agree - not tall and thin enough to be Helena IMO, and I still think she's too physically similar to Chelsea to be F2.  I was actually thinking it was a toss up between Abbie and Emma though so we're complete opposites there.  laugh out loud

Abbie wears a lot of white and there are some pics on her IG in bell sleeves.  But her hair varies so much it's tricky.

I agree with you Bobette.  I actually think it might be Abbie.  I have zoomed and apart from looking like a blurry mess, the hair seems to be more wispy at the end.  Emma has a full blunt cut, but am not discounting her.  But both of their hair is darker on top with lighter ends, which might account for the dark spot.  I have been looking for those boots on everyone's IG, as boots are often an outfit repeat, but no luck laugh out loud  Will keep an eye out in upcoming episodes.

On a side note, Abbie seems to have had a bf as late as January this year?  So hard to tell, but they look like loved up snaps to me on IG stories.  I have a feeling she was scouted, and perhaps not as invested as others imo.

Me too me too

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Thanks for all the s/caps everyone! yes Awesome!

@sdmom IA hand in the pocket is not a very passionate look IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:13 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

SAME laugh out loud  The boots were steering me in the direction of Emma because they seem more of an Irish Lass fashion choice than a Brisbane Beach Chick fashion choice.

That said, IMO Abbie makes more sense from a storyline point of view because then we'd have the hot & heavy funny girl vs the more reserved/insecure academic girl.

And yeah I agree, scouted and not overly invested definitely makes sense to me.  They're the best kind of F2s IMO.  I hate it when I can see the F2 has been fooled.

If Emma does make it to F2 that's 100% producer meddling IMO and I hope Matt has the acting skills to fake attraction otherwise he'll get a roasting from the public IMO.

ETA: I don't think Chelsea is overly reserved/insecure, but that seems to be how they're framing her.  Watching the ep now and hoping to get rear pics of Abbie to compare. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:27 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

SAME laugh out loud  The boots were steering me in the direction of Emma because they seem more of an Irish Lass fashion choice than a Brisbane Beach Chick fashion choice.

That said, IMO Abbie makes more sense from a storyline point of view because then we'd have the hot & heavy funny girl vs the more reserved/insecure academic girl.

And yeah I agree, scouted and not overly invested definitely makes sense to me.  They're the best kind of F2s IMO.  I hate it when I can see the F2 has been fooled.

If Emma does make it to F2 that's 100% producer meddling IMO and I hope Matt has the acting skills to fake attraction otherwise he'll get a roasting from the public IMO.

ETA: I don't think Chelsea is overly reserved/insecure, but that seems to be how they're framing her.  Watching the ep now and hoping to get rear pics of Abbie to compare. yes

I agree with that too :yes:   The way Matt has been defending Abbie in interviews reminds me of Sophie defending Jarrod.  I know that's a stretch laugh out loud, but Sophie kept insisting Jarrod was a very sweet man, and Matt has been saying Abbie is really whip smart.  It smells F2ish imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:31 pm

No it's not a stretch at all @Agent99 I thought exactly the same thing!  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1377737533

He could have thrown her under the bus for the Gemini comment but he's been saying how smart & witty she is and blaming himself for not getting her pun.

Also she reminds me a lot of Tara, and I always felt like Tara was meant to be F2 but noped out for whatever so they had to pull in Elise at the 11th hour.

I still find it interesting they edited out Emma's dogs.  They're definitely giving her the clinger edit so I presume they didn't want the dogs to distract from that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:45 pm

IMO these two screencaps of Chelsea and Matt are of the sam date and in South Africa. His shirt looks the same in both and there is an animal statue in the background. So perhaps the night time portion of the helicopter date?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 5ea98410

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 7e3c8f10
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:56 pm

@sprout They could be related. I've always thought the bottom cap was from final dates, because she was professing her love. The cushions definitely look tribal so another clue to perhaps being in SA.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious