SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:36 pm

I’m still suspicious of that dog with Emma. I’m not discounting HTD for her. Unless the numbers don’t stack up
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:44 pm

Sundy wrote:I’m still suspicious of that dog with Emma. I’m not discounting HTD for her. Unless the numbers don’t stack up

A HTD for Emma checks out IMO @Sundy :yes:  They need a brunette from NSW in there somewhere IMO.

ETA: @Sundy also, IMO there needs to be someone in the final 4 who wasn't tweeted pre-season and Chelsea, Kristen, Abbie and Helena all were.  So Emma could quite possibly be an all purpose, low key, slow burn, token brunette, NSW resident F2, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:34 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I’m still suspicious of that dog with Emma. I’m not discounting HTD for her. Unless the numbers don’t stack up

A HTD for Emma checks out IMO @Sundy :yes:  They need a brunette from NSW in there somewhere IMO.

ETA: @Sundy also, IMO there needs to be someone in the final 4 who wasn't tweeted pre-season and Chelsea, Kristen, Abbie and Helena all were.  So Emma could quite possibly be an all purpose, low key, slow burn, token brunette, NSW resident F2, IMO.

Yes absolutely. I need to go back and watch that promo again
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:38 pm

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yes absolutely.  I need to go back and watch that promo again

Please do, and please upload any extra screen caps you think are significant - I'm sure I missed stuff because there was so much crammed in there and it all went so fast I felt like I was watching the whole season at warp speed! dizzy

TPTB seem to have blown their load early all round this year - a tonne of information in the promos, most of the main players tweeted preshow, Sportsbet opening their early markets and that illogical F1 leak.  I wonder why...?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:43 pm

Now that we know Elly got the golden ticket, where is she in the promos? Are we now thinking she is in the horse and carriage?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:05 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Now that we know Elly got the golden ticket, where is she in the promos? Are we now thinking she is in the horse and carriage?

That's the theory @ThankMeLater but it still looks like Helena to me. laugh out loud  Elly's hair is a lighter blonde and she's short - the girl in the carriage seems to have a long torso and dark blonde hair.  What does everyone else think - does this look like Elly?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I5YLnsi

These are definitely her IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SdIOczT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 AJkGpVg

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 TqJVlVC

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 5Fb9Ost

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bd4w567

Source: Tenplay

I haven't watched the episode yet.  Was there a different flash forward promo shown, or was it the same one?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 pm

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:Do we know who this person is from the promo? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E235fa10

I think that's also Abbie.  IMO it goes with this one:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ANfALl6

I'm still looking for our F2.  Could this be in South Africa?question  Does anyone recognise this as a QLD beach?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:53 pm

I’m wondering if it’s South Africa as well.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:13 pm

I agree with you @Bobette. I don't think the horse and carriage looks like Elly based off the hair. They showed the same full promo so nothing new.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:31 pm

@ThankMeLater Yeah and the height - Elly is tiny and that girl is the same height as Matt IMO.  

It really does look like Helena to be but I just can't see what business she'd have being in Melbourne since her hometown is Perth.  

Considering Chelsea's from Melbourne it could be her HTD and I'm just confusing her with Helena for like the 23947635th time.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:34 pm

Looking at it again you're right the person is the same height as Matt which would mean it's either Helena or Chelsie. If that's Chelsie, that's quite the lavish htd laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:38 pm

Yeah I think it has to be Chelsea.  Might check her IG for a black jacket like the one in the pic...  Meanwhile just copying this over from the episode thread for further discussion:

Bobette wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:Are there enough screencaps for Emma to suggest she goes far though? I’ll need to rewatch because all I recall is a sea of blondes 😉

Yeah there are quite a few and she stands out being the only brunette.  laugh out loud  Also as @ThankMeLater says, there's one with her dogs which looks very much like a HTD.

They might tweak Emma's edit as they go to maker her a more believable F4 finalist like they did with Cass - she was edited really poorly in the beginning IMO, poor girl.
Funny you mention Cass because I saw a few tweets where people were comparing her to Cass. So you may be right in regards to the edit laugh out loud

Yep and this really does look like a HTD doesn't it?  Otherwise what are her dogs doing there.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 45Ft6NA

And we have, which looks like a classic HTD greeting IMO, and he's wearing the same shirt.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 LsckbD8

And also this, so we know she gets at least one single date:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 RIwmM0p

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious