SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 41 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:49 pm

Mary Jane & Peter parker and their cuteness  :cutiepie

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 41 56506510

Another picture from the LV week !!!
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 41 56606210
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 41 56402110

https://twitter.com/colton
https://www.instagram.com/dailycassieupdates/
https://www.instagram.com/cassierandolph/
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 41 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:25 pm

I love this pic only because of how the baby and cassie are looking at each other and not to the camera laugh out loud So cute!

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 41 54511510

https://www.instagram.com/teamcassierandolph_/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:41 pm

https://twitter.com/search?q=colton%2Bcassie&src=typd
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:34 pm

They are adorable together, but more so because of what he did to get the girl that he knew in his heart he wanted. This is one love story that will stick for years in this franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:40 pm

I totally agree they just light up when they are together. This is absolutely my favorite love story and couple from this franchise.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:46 pm

@GuardianAngel @whit90 I totally agree! i can't get enough of them and usually i don't follow bachelor or bachelorettes and their f1's for long laugh out loud but with C&C i am slightly obsessed Embarressed! and i would say it is because of how the ending was! Loved IT! and just adore them Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 41 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:50 pm

Did Colton get a new car as well as a new bike?? Anyway i wonder where they are going laugh out loud

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:56 pm

@LeapofFaith that looks like the same SUV he was standing next to in the photos outside the gym with Gregg. It looked like a Maserati SUV. I remember way back in the day Deanna had a pap photo at a gas station in a Maserati coupe. Maybe it's a temporary Bach perk or something no idea

ETA eh, not sure. The dashboard doesn't look the same as the brochures.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:25 pm

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Colton was hilarious on lady gang last night.... if I didn’t think he was no longer a virgin before, I do now :D (he did refuse to answer the question but it was obvious based on some of his other answer imo haha)
The interview was definitely unfiltered like Colton said, but if you’re a fan of a little bit of crude humor, it’s hilarious.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:41 pm

@Bachhh022 haha same here! ahem, his advice that a married couple should be having intimate times (not sure what words I'm allowed to say here! You all understand) 3 to 4 times a week tells me he's saying it from his own personal... experience. ahem. ;)

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:45 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@Bachhh022 haha same here! ahem, his advice that a married couple should be having intimate times (not sure what words I'm allowed to say here! You all understand) 3 to 4 times a week tells me he's saying it from his own personal... experience. ahem. ;)

Haha yep, and the answer to the waxing question, I was like ok ok I see you colton rotfl
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13