SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 46 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:56 am

lavenderfan wrote:LOL who else wants to be a part of the HELLASSIEEGGTON group? hahaha

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 46 Assieh10

Credit: Cassie's IG Story
https://www.instagram.com/cassierandolph/

This is so adorable Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 46 3806527698 I love how close these four are. This text makes it seem like they’re all constantly texting haha

Side note Cassie having Colton’s name with a heart and a pic of them kissing is so cute.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 46 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:11 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I found this yesterday - a comment exchange on the IG account of @cassierandolphfan (Source) It started with a comment by @cassierandolphfan who had decided that she wanted to become a speech pathologist and was influenced in that choice by Cassie. This was Cassie's reply:

Cassie wrote:wow, this makes my day! I feel so special that I inspired you to look into speech path. It is amazing and you will love it. It’s a lot of work but so worth it and so rewarding. I have worked in clinics and schools as a SLPA and for clinical hours and there are so many different specialties in the field, I can’t wait to explore more! All of this bachelor stuff is a fun side thing for me while I am at this stage in life, but speech is my true passion and I am so happy I inspired you!

For me the most significant part is what I made bold face. I wonder how many people go through the experience of the show and the media attention that comes with it and yet remain grounded enough to have made the statement that Cassie did; I suspect it's a short list.
I saw Cassie's comment the other day and the same phrase caught my eye.
It's really refreshing to see someone from this franchise, in fact a F1 not a random contestant who was eliminated night one still caring about his/her passion and pursuing a fulfilling career while still enjoying the perks that comes along. 
As a doctor myself, working on a job that makes a difference in people's lives is very rewarding, especially when kids are involved. It can be very tough and challenging somtimes but at the end nothing feels better than knowing you helped change someone's life for the better. It's worth all the effort that you put in for years to get there. 
I applaud Cass for her choice and wish her the best in fulfilling her dream job. Remaining grounded and true to yourself with all the fans and media attention isn't easy at all especially for a F1 and with the craziness of Social media nowadays.  clapping! yes High clap
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:48 pm

A new Video from "Ava lee"  PINKHEART

Another one 

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:25 pm

Cass and Michelle back to youtube again  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 46 1710264613

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:18 pm

Aren’t the ACMs tonight or am I mistaken?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:24 pm

@Julie81 the acm are on sunday
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:30 pm

timfan wrote:@Julie81 the acm are on sunday

Thank you!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:06 pm

Julie81 wrote:
timfan wrote:@Julie81 the acm are on sunday

Thank you!!

Anyone hear if Colton and Cassie will be on the red carpet? Anyone know what time that part of the awards starts? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:31 pm

is cassie flying in tomorrow? She seemed to be still at her apartment tonight based on Caelynns IG story, colton is already there but it seems like he flew straight from Atlantic City. Im anxious to see them Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:37 am

Bachhh022 wrote:is cassie flying in tomorrow? She seemed to be still at her apartment tonight based on Caelynns IG story, colton is already there but it seems like he flew straight from Atlantic City. Im anxious to see them Smiley

How do we know Colton is already there?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:08 am

Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:is cassie flying in tomorrow? She seemed to be still at her apartment tonight based on Caelynns IG story, colton is already there but it seems like he flew straight from Atlantic City. Im anxious to see them Smiley

I just saw Coltons IG story and yes it looks like he's there and opening up a bottle of wine , The hotel left them a framed pic with two butterflies in it and a nice letter. Cassie seems to be there with him. IF anyone can bring it over here, it's cute.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:45 am

Jolena wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I just saw Coltons IG story and yes it looks like he's there and opening up a bottle of wine , The hotel left them a framed pic with two butterflies in it and a nice letter. Cassie seems to be there with him. IF anyone can bring it over here, it's cute.

IDK how to post videos but they are so cute... i hope someone else can post them. This note colton posted was precious too tho awwww Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 46 D3hnButUwAAR3Cd

https://www.instagram.com/coltonunderwood/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13