SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Mella13 Thu May 02, 2019 2:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi4eR4mp7A4pdLE3quyeA_A
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Thu May 02, 2019 11:36 am

My two fav couples  seeing hearts :inlove seeing hearts Both looking gorgeous. I'm loving that colour on Cassie and those smiles.  beatingheart beatingheart
Alos Trista & Ryan's captions are the sweetest. 

https://www.instagram.com/tristasutter/
https://www.instagram.com/ryansutter/
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu May 02, 2019 11:49 am

Some sweet words from Trista to Cass  awwww

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 59215910
coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 59334810
coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 58787510

Cassie Randolph
Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu May 02, 2019 11:54 am

More pictures from yesterday's event. They are so precious!!!  sign heart
coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 57373010
coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 58739910
coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 59183110

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu May 02, 2019 11:57 am

And some more...

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 59064510
coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 58749210
coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 66 59229910
Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu May 02, 2019 12:55 pm

Mella13 wrote:

Interesting!!! C&C may have some offers to do a show on their relationship. They are open to the idea of televising their wedding (Plz do it  :yes:)
Great question about if production knew Cass was the one and even a greater answer from Colton. Awww @ Cass' reaction while hearing Colton's answer. I would love to watch the full interview.
Communication is key in a successful relationship. It's great to hear Colton mentioning that they always talk before doing interviews and press. Also having discussions before making important decisions together.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 pm

Jina wrote:
Mella13 wrote:

Interesting!!! C&C may have some offers to do a show on their relationship. They are open to the idea of televising their wedding (Plz do it  :yes:)
Great question about if production knew Cass was the one and even a greater answer from Colton. Awww @ Cass' reaction while hearing Colton's answer. I would love to watch the full interview.
Communication is key in a successful relationship. It's great to hear Colton mentioning that they always talk before doing interviews and press. Also having discussions before making important decisions together.

I agree about the show, but on the other hand, it creates tension. For a new relationship, this can be a test.

Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu May 02, 2019 1:19 pm

I would love a televised wedding but I’m not so sure a show is a good idea. I mean look at Ben and Lauren’s show... it just ended up showing how many issues they had and IMO ultimately lead to their break up. I would be ok with them doing a show unrelated to their relationship tho like Jojo and Jordan with the home renovation stuff. A show focusing on their relationship just makes me nervous about if producers would try to create drama :/

I love the pics of Cassie “giving” Colton a rose giggling

It’s cool to see the video of the Jenny McCarthy interview ... you can tell rewatching everything and adjusting hasn’t been easy on them but they’re very united and working through it together. This also helps me understand why Colton showers Cassie with so much love.. I think he saw how upset she was during the process and wants to make sure she knows how much he loves her. I’m sure it wasn’t easy on colton to see Cassie upset during those times.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 02, 2019 2:24 pm

I would love a televised wedding too but I don't think ABC is doing that anymore. Unless they make an exception for Colton and Cassie . They didn't do one for Arie/Lauren , they didn't do one for Des & Chris (who were open for it) I haven't heard that Rachel's will be Televised (and that's coming up soon this year).  recently Ashley said that the days of paid televised weddings and the big bucks being paid out like they did with Trista and Ryan are long gone and no longer something that ABC will do, and Ashley and Jared are getting married in August. So IDK that they will do a big TV , paid for wedding for Colton and Cassie. I hope they do but IDK. Maybe if they wanted a very small beach wedding like they do for Paradise couples which is very low budget but I can't see Colton and Cassie wanting something like that. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu May 02, 2019 3:54 pm

I meant yes to the televised wedding not the show  Hugesmile 
I don't want to talk about other couples since this is a fan forum but Arie & Lauren aren't one of the most loved couple in America, apparently Rachel isn't in good terms with the show's production team. She talked recently what they did to her in her season finale and i don't even know if she wanted a televised wedding.
Anyway Colton is a popular Bachelor so if they want to make an exception they will do it for them IMO.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu May 02, 2019 4:06 pm

Here is a working link for the full Jenny McCarthy interview.
https://player.siriusxm.com/on-demand-episodes/siriusstars/e7cfc478-f7ee-1a29-d950-b5fcf41cfb7b/audio
It’s the Wednesday episode, starting at 1:09:25

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu May 02, 2019 4:26 pm

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13