SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:42 am

Yeah, it was very easy for the producers to tell Cassie, that other women were further along with Colton, they were ready to accept his proposal, and Cassie wasn't. Colton  also said in that People cover video, that looking back, he could see how Cassie wanted to step back, and not be in the way of him getting engaged, when he himself drummed it down multiple times throughout the season, that he wanted to get engaged. 

I'm curious to see how they'll handle other ready to date, but not get engaged F1 after this.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by maryl Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:54 am

To the amazing sleuthers, I salute you all!!! 
I enjoyed reading every comments everyone
made. Thank you all!!!
wishing Colton and Cassie the best!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:19 am

Have we discussed yet why Colton didn't give Cassie GDRs nor ever gave her the first rose?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:19 am

Kelly and Ryan have a lot of young people in audience to see the Bach... and she's her usual insulting self.... now she's insulting intelligence of people who watch the show.... does she really think she's funny?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:23 am

luvstx wrote:Have we discussed yet why Colton didn't give Cassie GDRs nor ever gave her the first rose?!?

I gathered from what been said by both of them, and Tayshia and Hannah ... that Hannah G was going to be his F1 until half way through the season. He was attracted to Cassie from the beginning, but I think he was going to go with the safe choice... until it got to the point that he fell for Cassie, and he fell hard after their !/!

that explained Cassie's reaction on FS to me, she really had doubts.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:24 am

northernviewer wrote:Kelly and Ryan have a lot of young people in audience to see the Bach... and she's her usual insulting self.... now she's insulting intelligence of people who watch the show.... does she really think she's funny?  

This is so sad I’m not even sure I even want to watch it. Why does she do that? no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:26 am

Rolly wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Kelly and Ryan have a lot of young people in audience to see the Bach... and she's her usual insulting self.... now she's insulting intelligence of people who watch the show.... does she really think she's funny?  

This is so sad I’m not even sure I even want to watch it. Why does she do that? no no

and again, when they were all cheering for the Bach... she says... girls have I taught you nothing.... like her opinion really matters. thankfully that comment went over like a lead balloon.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:26 am

Last night, Colton said that he knew it was Cassie from week 4 on, yet he didn't give her a 1-1 until week 5.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:30 am

So he knew from their little interaction from week 4, that it was Cassie, and after their 1-on-1 week five he was totally goner.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:32 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:So he knew from their little interaction from week 4, that it was Cassie, and after their 1-on-1 week five he was totally goner.

could also be was it week 4 in filming... or week 4 of episodes ... that he was referring to?

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:34 am

SFoster wrote:Last night, Colton said that he knew it was Cassie from week 4 on, yet he didn't give her a 1-1 until week 5.

The producers control so much I’ll bet they knew early on how Colton felt about Cassie and didn’t want to make it so obvious. I’m sure that’s why he didn’t give her a GDR or another 1:1. She probably had no idea how smitten he was early on.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:46 am

Kelly is such a witch .... I can't believe she just said that... Colton only chose Cassie because he wanted what he couldn't have.  The look on Coltons' face says it all, he's insulted.  He loves Cassie, plain and simple..  At least Ryan is gracious to them and has the intelligence to ask the real questions about their relationship... Kelly wants this to be all about her.... I really dislike her at this moment..... You know, when the real person they are raises their ugly head...

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 12th - ATRF - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
SFoster
maryl
Linds911
albean99
Emeralds