SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Bobette wrote:Oh oops.  I legitimately forgot this started tonight.  cantstopl Thanks @Sundy and @Dirty Street Pie for the live coverage - I'll watch tomorrow and share my thoughts.

[Off topic: I was distracted watching Survival of the Fittest on 9Now.  They dropped the whole first season today and it's pretty good!  In the style of Love Island.]

thanks for introducing this new survival show! i am going to watch now laugh out loud btw is that Dani from love island uk on it??

Anyway back to bip au i was so hyped to see Richie last night! but why did they have to show nikki :tissuebox i was back to that moment :angryemotion anyway i was told by my other half that tptb had to get permission from mike fleiss to have Richie (a actual bachelor) on the show? is this right? i was so surprised not only that my hubby new more than me about the bach show but that mike fleiss would actually care laugh out loud

so i haven't really been following but i love American Alex from Rachels season but he looks like a lost puppy on bip au.. i am also surprised at how much air time Paddy has had? also does megan marx come back on because her name was thrown around so much last night Rolling Eyes anyway i can't see any couples coming from this lot so far...looks to be all about drama atm??

I would of actually shipped Richie with Sophie Tieman shame she didn't do bip...Looks to me that cat and alysha are trying for a redemption edit?
just my thoughts so far dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:05 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:Oh oops.  I legitimately forgot this started tonight.  cantstopl Thanks @Sundy and @Dirty Street Pie for the live coverage - I'll watch tomorrow and share my thoughts.

[Off topic: I was distracted watching Survival of the Fittest on 9Now.  They dropped the whole first season today and it's pretty good!  In the style of Love Island.]

thanks for introducing this new survival show! i am going to watch now laugh out loud btw is that Dani from love island uk on it?? 

offtopic YES!  Apparently this show was filmed in 2018 just before LI.  Spoiler alert Dani goes out with an injury in ep 1 so I think the producers felt sorry for her and offered her a place on Love Island instead.  Worked out pretty well for her in the long run I'd say!

I really like the girls v boys arrangement - it means the girls are actually supportive of each other rather than being bitchy and when new people come in they are treated like an asset rather than a threat.  It's great IMO but didn't get renewed so sadly only one season.

I don't think we'll see Megan on BiP and I certainly hope not.  She was pictured looking super trashy at the MAFS afterparty slumped in a corner being ignored by the cast; she's a mess and the Bach producers wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole these days IMO.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Agwyri9

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 KwNvYzp

Source

OK I'm off to watch the first episode now!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Episode 1;

The preview at the start of the ep is not filling me with enthusiasm.  Drama, tears, shouting, arguments, yuck.  Do not want.  The only person they focus on in relation to romance is Alex.  Yuck.  Also do not want.  All her "dates" look fake and scripted.

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I saw this because I thought it was Todd but I think it's actually Jules with slicked back hair, yeah?  And the girl looks like Flo?  Can't see that working but look forward to seeing sweet Jules get some action.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 460oUNS

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Awww Shannon in broderie anglais and Madeline straw hat - so cute.  Still my favourite from Nick's season.  Bill.  Meh.  I don't mind him as much as others but not super enthused about seeing more of him.  Both from Melbourne and both "quirky".  I wonder if TPTB expected them to hook up?

Brooke. I never saw her as an actual contestant on Nick's season.  I felt like she was scouted to add diversity to the cast, was being set up for Bette the whole time and was guaranteed a place in the final 3 from the start.  I saw no genuine attraction to Nick and feel like she was only there to raise her profile.   

She's said she was offered the role of Bette Lead but turned it down.  She seems to put herself apart from/above the Bachie scene but then slumps to their level by appearing on BiP.  IMO her "bombshell" about Nick is a producer script.  I think she always knew she wasn't final 2 (and didn't want to be, IMO)

From the preview, I don't believe there is any genuine attraction to Alex and it irks me that one of the first things she says on BiP is "I'm into girls as well as guys" because she totally downplayed (almost denied) her bisexuality in that couch conversation with Nick.  She's changing her script to suit her character's role IMO.

I feel like TPTB went into this season with very specific things on their To Do list and providing Australia with a televised girl on girl kiss was one of them (to make up for the backlash last season) and Brooke was cast with that in mind.  Wouldn't be surprised if she was paid more than the others, just like Alex.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:20 pm

Paddy.  Meh.  What you see is what you get.  Cassie.  Describes herself as "the clinger" laugh out loud Glad to see she's got a sense of humour about it.  Jimmy.  Aww, bless.  Cat.  Boring.  Brittany.  So loud and yet also boring.  OMG stop.  Osher seems like he can't stand her.  laugh out loud

Nathan.  Glad to see him back considering he was a sacrificial lamb on Ali's season IMO.  And very happy Cass admitted she knows him!  I was worried they'd play dumb and pretend they'd never met.  Friend zoned, check.  Alex.  Not my cup of tea but good luck to him.  

"You must weigh your chicken" - Brittany ( cantstopl )

Rachel.  Girl, stop embarrassing yourself.  Quit with the crying and desperation.  You're mid 30s and single, not dying.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:40 pm

Shannon and James. Awww. I can't handle the adorableness. Might be too much sweetness in one couple though? I feel like they would both benefit from someone a bit wilder than themselves.

Alicia. Meh. Pretty much admits she was just a narrator for Nick's season. Ugh the whole "confession" scene is so scripted IMO. The producers just wanted to twist the knife in Nick's back IMO.

If Nick did actually give her the heads up (which I don't think he did - IMO she already knew she was F3 see above) then he was doing her a FAVOUR - which makes him look better, not worse IMO?

Alicia saying "why take the final 2 to New Caledonia if you know you're not going to pick anyone". Uhh... maybe because he was under contract? And that's it, apparently. Hardly a "bombshell".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:54 pm

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

offtopic YES!  Apparently this show was filmed in 2018 just before LI.  Spoiler alert Dani goes out with an injury in ep 1 so I think the producers felt sorry for her and offered her a place on Love Island instead.  Worked out pretty well for her in the long run I'd say!

I really like the girls v boys arrangement - it means the girls are actually supportive of each other rather than being bitchy and when new people come in they are treated like an asset rather than a threat.  It's great IMO but didn't get renewed so sadly only one season.

I don't think we'll see Megan on BiP and I certainly hope not.  She was pictured looking super trashy at the MAFS afterparty slumped in a corner being ignored by the cast; she's a mess and the Bach producers wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole these days IMO.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Agwyri9

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 KwNvYzp

Source

OK I'm off to watch the first episode now!

I think she did poor Richie a favor when she left during his season. She knew Richie was too bland for her. Girl seems to be spiraling through all sorts of relationships. She’s meh!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:01 pm

LOL I like this more sexual version of Shannon.  You go girl!  Poor Jimmy shot himself in the foot a bit.  The crowd reaction when she picked Paddy was hilarious!  Good girl picks the funny bad boy; it's a tale as old as time. laugh out loud

Paddy's hair once again an invaluable tool in highlighting that the ITMs of him discussing his date were filmed nowhere near the time it happened - his hair is like 2 inches longer than when he's with Shannon.

The girls think Alex Bordy is hot.  Rachel lusting after Nathan and smiling weirdly, presumably to show off her sponsored veneers. Shannon/Paddy kiss was so awkward I had to look away.  HA HA oh god I love her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:19 pm

Bill saying Megan messaged him cantstopl I definitely believe that.  Could she be any more desperate?

LOL at Richie's introduction: "My name's Richie, and I'm from MY season of the Bachelor"

Then there's a bit about some Alex woman but I'm not really paying attention...

Back to Richie and he's looking FINE with his strawberry blonde locks and baby blues.  beatingheart

And that's where we leave it.  Not a great first episode IMO.  Not enough kissing!!!

Apparently the ratings were BAD last night.  Not surprised.  Too much drama, not enough sex, IMO.

Also, they chose the wrong contestants IMO.  Realistically there's no viewer "favourites" other than Richie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:04 am

Preview for tonight's episode.  Hate that the focus of this season is fighting but it is what it is.  

They're billing this as the longest unedited segment ever aired on Australian reality TV but methinks someone is forgetting the 6 hour livestreams they used to air of Big Brother season 1 with Jan Marie doing her bum dance at 3am laugh out loud

Source

WHY IS ALEX BEING PORTRAYED AS A VICTIM?  No one's going to buy it IMO and I'm looking forward to watching Australian social media tear her a new one for savaging sweet Richie.  Girl's going to regret signing up for this IMO.

ETA: Do we know how many nights a week this trash pile will be blazing on our screens? Is it Tue/Wed/Thur?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:47 am

@Bobette I believe the trash pile is just Tuesday and Wednesday?

I really hope Alex is going to get screwed by the edit again, but I don’t know if they will as she’s going to be part of a couple at the end. They could easily present Richie in an unfavourable light and make him look like a big meanie bully, depending on what else spins out for him during the show. 
She did post a big thing on her Insta a week or so ago saying “be kind, we are all just people” blah blah blah, so she may suspect she’s going to get a bad edit again, or she’s just being prepared.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:06 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette I believe the trash pile is just Tuesday and Wednesday?

I really hope Alex is going to get screwed by the edit again, but I don’t know if they will as she’s going to be part of a couple at the end. They could easily present Richie in an unfavourable light and make him look like a big meanie bully, depending on what else spins out for him during the show. 
She did post a big thing on her Insta a week or so ago saying “be kind, we are all just people” blah blah blah, so she may suspect she’s going to get a bad edit again, or she’s just being prepared.

Thanks @Dirty Street Pie for the schedule confirmation.  Two bonfires a week is more than enough IMO laugh out loud  

re: The bold, I'm hoping she gets screwed by the NON-edit.  If they are really going to air the full "confrontation" unedited, she won't be able to whine and say they made her look bad and will only have herself to blame for any backlash.

The fact that TPTB apparently desperately wanted her to appear (and reportedly paid her 10x the others) makes me think she would have been assured a "sympathetic" edit, but they also know Australians can smell BS a mile off.

IMO, TPTB also knows Richie still has a loyal fanbase and that was only "hated" by viewers for his choice of F1, not his personality. I don't think they would dare throw him under the bus or make him look like a bully; quite the opposite IMO.

In fact the whole "unedited" thing might be a clever way for the producers to give Alex the friendly edit she'd IMO have demanded, but let her throw HERSELF under the bus.  Give her what she wants but know it's going to backfire on her.

Meanwhile Richie comes out of it looking like he dodged a bullet breaking up with "crazy Alex" and (from the earlier previews) it looks like he goes on to get a LOT of attention from the other girls so I'm expecting his edit to be pretty stellar.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
dolcimumma
LoveDovez
Agent99
notarose
Louise