SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:50 pm

I honestly don’t think they would have had to offer Alex too much over minimum to go on BIP. Girl has an insatiable thirst for the spotlight, and I don’t think she has an actual job at the moment apart from gramming. And they may have dangled Bette in front of her as well, with no intention of following through on it.

They then would have thrown money at Brooke to get their girl on girl storyline that they missed out on last year when Megan went straight.

I’m not sure what would motivate Richie? Maybe money, as there was talk of money troubles associated with the Alex break up. Or maybe TPTB went to him saying that they had Alex, and they would let her go to town on him unless he went on the show too, and he could present his side of the story?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I honestly don’t think they would have had to offer Alex too much over minimum to go on BIP. Girl has an insatiable thirst for the spotlight, and I don’t think she has an actual job at the moment apart from gramming. And they may have dangled Bette in front of her as well, with no intention of following through on it.

They then would have thrown money at Brooke to get their girl on girl storyline that they missed out on last year when Megan went straight.

I’m not sure what would motivate Richie? Maybe money, as there was talk of money troubles associated with the Alex break up. Or maybe TPTB went to him saying that they had Alex, and they would let her go to town on him unless he went on the show too, and he could present his side of the story?

Once they had Alex on board, maybe they approached Richie saying "she's obviously going to trash talk you - surely you want to be there to defend yourself?".  I can't remember what his last line was in the preview above but it's something like "must take the high road" or "must maintain composure" - i.e. he might realise all he needs to do is sit here and politely defend himself while Alex whirls around like the Tassie devil making herself look like a total nutcase.  Which is exactly what I think will happen.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:47 pm

Oh please let it be so @Bobette I’d be so disappointed if Richie got trashed. Alex is her own worst enemy, hopefully it all plays out like you’ve suggested.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Not watching live but according to Twitter, the "showdown" was boring, vague, and potentially referred to an issue so personal it probably didn't belong on TV in the first place.  

Seems to me like Alex is hoping people will turn on Richie and fishing for sympathy but I don't think she'll get it.  My expectations of this season are sinking even lower...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:23 pm

Is that what they were talking about? Completely went over my head
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:41 pm

Sundy wrote:Is that what they were talking about?  Completely went over my head

no idea I haven't watched the ep yet but a lot of people on Twitter came to that conclusion (though there was also a lot of this:)

Source

If so, pretty tasteless of Alex to air that in public presumably just to "score points" against Richie.  Ugh I really can't stand her.

Did anything remotely interesting happen with the other contestants, @Sundy?  ETA: apparently there's another ep tomorrow...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Nope. Pretty boring. Rachael made a goose outta herself at the rose ceremony and Cat stormed off shortly after Richie gave his rose to Cass. Davey in tomorrow night
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:15 pm

So I was wrong @Bobette we also have a steaming dumpster fire tomorrow night laugh out loud

To recap tonight, most people seem to think that was what Alex and Richie were talking about. Obviously everyone here knows I’m a total Richie fangirl, so my thoughts are coloured by that, but it was inappropriate for Alex to bring up such a personal thing for both of them in order to score points against him in the court of public opinion. They seemed to have everything resolved by the end though, so I don’t expect to see any more interaction between them at all.

Cat, Rachel and Cass are all keen on Richie. Cat and Rachel have obviously not seen Richie’s season, despite Rachel actually BEING on that season, so are not aware of the tremendous brunette massacre that took place, and are delusional if they think Richie has any interest in them. 

Rachel seems to think that she owns Richie because she met him first, and stupidly decides to push Nathan away, so he gives his rose to crazy Brittany. Cat, who was also supremely confident of getting Richie’s rose for no good reason then storms off after the rose ceremony, which will provide our drama tomorrow night.

Paddy and Alisha hooked up, they are yuk. Looks like it’s all over tomorrow though, as she says he goes psycho.

Vanessa Sunshine arrives, and has to look at and sniff the guys shirts to decide who she gets to go on a date with. She chooses Nathan’s shirt, and they have a terrible time. When she arrives in Paradise she says she’s not interested in any of the guys. Which begs the question, who would Vanessa go for?

Alex and Brooke have their contractually obligated girl chat, and I’m sure that they will soon have their contractually obligated kiss, and then Alex will switch to Bill. I really don’t like Alex.

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:31 pm

@Dirty Street Pie "brunette massacre".  rotfl you crack me up.  

Thanks for the recap.  I read a transcript of the Alex/Richie convo on DM and it sounds to me like she wanted an abortion because pregnancy would interfere with her "AFL career" (?!), gave Richie 48 hrs notice that it was happening and then got pissed because he was working at a mine and couldn't get there in time.  

So yeah, low blow point scoring IMO.  Seems like half the audience didn't understand what was being discussed and those who did thought it was inappropriate for her to bring it up on national TV.  I haven't read any "oooohhhh juicy!" type comments - everyone seemed either bored, confused or uncomfortable.

From the screen caps I thought Vanessa hooked up with Nathan but if their date was bad maybe this is actually Tenille?!

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 672f9910

Source: Tenplay via @Sundy

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:32 pm

I have just read an article about the convo with Richie andnAlex. Seems plausible that that is what they were talking about. Horrible thing to raise on TV. Her poor son. I will just leave it at that and say #teamrichie
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:05 am

the only thing I liked last night was when Rachel told Richie he chose the wrong girl (obvs she meant her but I think Richie meant Nikki) he said that’s what Australia said and he thinks they were right laugh out loud

Then I noticed Nikki posted soon after on her ig a pic of her and her BF basically slaying laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So I was wrong @Bobette we also have a steaming dumpster fire tomorrow night laugh out loud

To recap tonight, most people seem to think that was what Alex and Richie were talking about. Obviously everyone here knows I’m a total Richie fangirl, so my thoughts are coloured by that, but it was inappropriate for Alex to bring up such a personal thing for both of them in order to score points against him in the court of public opinion. They seemed to have everything resolved by the end though, so I don’t expect to see any more interaction between them at all.

Cat, Rachel and Cass are all keen on Richie. Cat and Rachel have obviously not seen Richie’s season, despite Rachel actually BEING on that season, so are not aware of the tremendous brunette massacre that took place, and are delusional if they think Richie has any interest in them. 

Rachel seems to think that she owns Richie because she met him first, and stupidly decides to push Nathan away, so he gives his rose to crazy Brittany. Cat, who was also supremely confident of getting Richie’s rose for no good reason then storms off after the rose ceremony, which will provide our drama tomorrow night.

Paddy and Alisha hooked up, they are yuk. Looks like it’s all over tomorrow though, as she says he goes psycho.

Vanessa Sunshine arrives, and has to look at and sniff the guys shirts to decide who she gets to go on a date with. She chooses Nathan’s shirt, and they have a terrible time. When she arrives in Paradise she says she’s not interested in any of the guys. Which begs the question, who would Vanessa go for?

Alex and Brooke have their contractually obligated girl chat, and I’m sure that they will soon have their contractually obligated kiss, and then Alex will switch to Bill. I really don’t like Alex.

laugh out loud so I was wondering the same thing and after long thought I actually think she would like the current bachelor Matt... Imo she likes a guy with brains laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
dolcimumma
LoveDovez
Agent99
notarose
Louise