SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:21 am

Sundy wrote:It is such a mess this season hey. Do we have any more boys to come in?  I know we have Kiki and Elora to come in but who are the boys?  Bill is being a big D and Alex egging Ivan on with Tenille just goes to show she has no care for anyone else’s feelings. I’m really liking Richie and Cass. I hope it’s actually a thing

I forgot about Kiki - we had pap pics of her at the airport looking deathly thin, yeah? And Elora's in the preview so yes those two still to come.  Caroline Lunney is also yet to arrive (ends up with USAlex).  For the boys, Uncle Sam was rumoured but somehow I doubt he'll be there.  Lamb chops and Rob were rumoured but I think SM activity ruled them out.  Surely they'll need at least one more boy?

I like Cass and Richie too but it doesn't seem to be progressing.  Maybe Richie was told to tone it down at the beginning to allow for "other" storylines and there romance won't kick of mid-season?  DM are hinting Alex storms out and I really, really hope it's true (the pap pics of her & Bill at the park may have been a red herring.  They'd both do anything for publicity IMO so I wouldn't be surprised...)

Other than Cass and Richie, who'd be the finale couples?  Connor and Shannon seem "meh" about each other.  I thought Jules and Alisha were going to be the unexpected oddball couple (ala Sam & Tara) but if that is Flo in the screen cap with him surely they must split since Alisha wouldn't stand for that.  USAlex has had hardly any airtime so I don't feel like people will care about him & Caroline...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 am

@dirtystreetpie Masterchef starts Monday April 29 so I guess they are trying to get BIP over and done with pretty quickly hence the long episodes.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:12 pm

Cass has been papped with someone not Richie, so even if they are a couple at the end, it hasn't lasted. US Caroline/Alex may well end up the golden couple and for most Australian viewers that will be very "meh, who cares"

The many pissed off faces of Alexnaton in @Bobettes recap are highly amusing. On her Insta she is playing the whole "OMG, so hard to watch back and learn harsh truths about what was going on" card, b!tch please, you thought you were the Queen of Paradiseand you will probably leave Fiji declaring your love for Bill the douche, only to then do interviews declaring how you were tricked by him, he wasn't the same person out of Paradise, etc. both Bill and  Alexnation are vile IMO, they deserve each other.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:15 pm

@Bobette thanks for all the updates! I appreciate it!

@Dirty Street Pie bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:01 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud well i hope Alicia stays to at least commentate the rest of paradise....will there be any couples after this? i am feeling nothing now sad

@LeapofFaith guess what, I went back to the preview and took a few more screen caps and IT'S NOT FLO bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887 Looks like Jules & Alisha might make it after all. yes

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4ihJ5GB

Source: Tenplay

Copying this over to the screen caps thread because I found some other interesting things...

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:23 am

dolcimumma wrote:@dirtystreetpie Masterchef starts Monday April 29 so I guess they are trying to get BIP over and done with pretty quickly hence the long episodes.  

I was kind of hoping they'd air it five nights a week to get it over with before Masterchef starts but looks like they're just shifting it to a later timeslot for the final week.  13 episodes total so we're not even half way through.  Urrrgghhhh.

BACHELOR IN PARADISE SCHEDULE CHANGE - - JUST IN from TV Tonight:

After one more week of normal programming, Bachelor in Paradise to screen on Sunday 28 April before moving to its final week with 8.40pm starts to accommodate Masterchef's return. Slated to finish on Thursday May 2nd.

Remaining Episode Schedule:
Tuesday 23 April, 7.30pm (Episode 7)
Wednesday 24 April, 7.30pm (Episode 8)
Thursday 25 April, 7.30pm (Episode 9)
Sunday 28 April, 7.30pm (Episode 10)
Tuesday 30 April, 8.40pm (Episode 11)
Wednesday 1 May, 8.40pm (Episode 12)
Thursday 2 May, 8.40pm (Finale)

This means that 2019 is a 13 episode season as compared with 2018 at 16 episodes.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:45 pm

Seriously? We’re not even half way through? I’m sick of most of these people already, and I can’t think of anyone else that is due to go in that is going to improve that dramatically?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:03 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Seriously? We’re not even half way through? I’m sick of most of these people already, and I can’t think of anyone else that is due to go in that is going to improve that dramatically?
Ditto :headbanging
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:33 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud well i hope Alicia stays to at least commentate the rest of paradise....will there be any couples after this? i am feeling nothing now sad

@LeapofFaith guess what, I went back to the preview and took a few more screen caps and IT'S NOT FLO bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887 Looks like Jules & Alisha might make it after all. yes

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4ihJ5GB

Copying this over to the screen caps thread because I found some other interesting things...

YASS!!!! bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1176891977 I really really like these two!! I hope Jules makes it up to her for fantasising over tenille laugh out loud

Do we know if they are still together post show??
TIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

YASS!!!! bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1176891977 I really really like these two!! I hope Jules makes it up to her for fantasising over tenille laugh out loud

Do we know if they are still together post show??
TIA

It's not known @LeapofFaith.  I thought Jules sounded bummed post-show but maybe he was foxing?  I didn't even bother to sleuth Alisha - I thought she was cast as Cat's offsider and not a real contender for romance.  Shows how much I know. bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:54 am

Alright, let's do this.  Episode 7:

Flo, Bill and Alex are debating what was said to whom re: overnight dates.  Bill is a lying twat.  European women are the straightest of the straight talkers and I believe Flo's version 100%

Alex says something to camera but I can't take a word of it in because I'm so distracted by her outfit which appears to be a medieval barmaid/buxom wench costume in a size XXXXXXS.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 UY9ZF3V

Flo feels like a fool and gets upset.  Bill thinks it's funny.  He doubles down on his version of events.  Flo calls him a string of expletive names which goes for a full 4.2 seconds.  Seriously; I counted.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 MXvM6WM

She says this is exactly what happened last year and I enjoy the bonus Jake insult.  laugh out loud  I find myself wishing she was next Bette.  Meanwhile, Zoe tells Alex N that Bill organised for USAlex to give Flo his rose.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Jy5bQF4

Alex loses it at Bill and Nathan, says she feels like she's being played and she wants to leave.  I'm on board until she says "I could be at home with my son, where I'm happy".

cantstopl Good one.  Clearly what she meant to say is "I could be at home palming my son off to friends and relatives to I can post sponsored sh!t on Instagram" but whatevs...

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:21 am

Bill defends himself to camera, apparently forgetting that we saw him cracking on to Flo in the previous episode.  I don't follow Bill on social media but I imagine it was a bit of a bloodbath last night.

Alex teases me by saying she's going home but I've seen screen caps and I know she doesn't.  Rolling Eyes Zoe comes out with a date card for Alex and Bill.  Oh TPTB, you cheeky buggers.   :stirthepot  

Cass hangs off Richie like he's a mother Koala.  Richie enjoys not having Rachel giving them death stares.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 C1e7Zi0

Flo goes through the list of "sorta" couples, rolls her eyes and makes an unimpressed face.  I feel you, Flo.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 0LEzmpv

Bill and Alex go on their date.  YAWN.  Alisha's wearing an orange bikini confirming it's her in that screen cap with Canadian Daniel.  yes

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 DvCcKok

Cass is explaining how Richie almost-but-didn't kiss her and Alisha kisses her for real and it's cute and I'm warming to Alisha even more.

Sensing his rose is at risk, Bill spins Alexnation some A-grade BS about how he can see himself falling in love with her.  She buys it and says she feels like she's falling in love with him. :headbanging They deserve each other IMO.  

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
dolcimumma
LoveDovez
Agent99
notarose
Louise