SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:40 am

Ivan for some reason thinks it's a good idea to tell Tenille that he scared Daniel off and forbade him from asking her out. Tenille, who is either the most tolerant person on earth, or else to this point has been suffering the Fijian version of Stockholm Syndrome, finally snaps.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 PTIKCP3

She tells him to tone it down, in many and various ways, and he DOES NOT GET IT.   duh He says, "she's telling me to tone it back a bit but how can I?" in the same manner sexual predator might say, "she was hot and wearing a short skirt so how could I not assault her?"

I am honestly amazed he made this guy made it through the psych evaluation to get onto the show.  He says to Tenille "so I should just treat you like you're dead?"  "How about you treat me like you've known me for 6 days", she replies.  Ivan is the kind of man I will warn my kids to stay WELL away from.

Alisha and Daniel are on their date, building a raft.  There conversation is peppered with witty banter and sexual innuendo, and TPTB are really getting their money's worth out of Alisha IMO.  Back at camp, Jules is whining about missed opportunities.  Suffer in your jocks mate you brought it upon yourself.

Alisha and Daniel paddle their raft 1.5 metres along the beach before coming ashore to drink champagne and not eat cheeseboards.  Their conversation is actually quite funny.  Alisha humanises Daniel in a way I haven't seen before.  He momentarily drops his douchebag character and almost seems... likeable?

Alisha flat out tells him he's her rebound guy.  He plays coy, pretends he's never been in that position before and doesn't know what to do.  She offers to take charge, pounces on him and they pash.  At one point Daniel notices she has some left over food on her face and thoughtfully washes it off with his tongue.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 JZHrFiL

Nathan and Tenille FINALLY get a chance to talk alone.  Nathan pretty much says he's been avoiding her because he's scared of how Ivan will react.  Tenille is, understandably, pissed. Nathan is coming across really well this season IMO, a MUCH better edit than he was dealt on Ali's season.

Alisha and Daniel return from their date.  Alisha is beaming and when asked if they kissed, Daniel proudly announces that yes they did and Jules dies a little inside.  Seeing how well this strategy is working for Alisha could have saved me a lot of time and effort dealing with adorable twats in my 20s.  laugh out loud

Zoe takes Nathan aside and tells him off for a bunch of stuff he's apparently done, but we haven't seen any of it so I don't care.  She cries and says he's been hot and cold, he led her on, she deserves better, blah blah bah.  Sorry Zoe but the background story just isn't there to warrant this level of dramatics.  

Jules takes Alisha away.  He's set up a little bonfire to "re-ignite the spark".  laugh out loud  She cracks some wicked one-liners and he goes back to being his dorky self and they're adorable together and even though he treated her like crap, if he's going to spend the rest of the season making it up to her then I'll allow it.

They kiss, his tongue stays within the polite boundaries of his own mouth while he strokes the back of her head and knots her hair into his fist.  Not going to lie, it's kind of hot.  Alisha smiles while she kisses him.  Mum and Dad are back together and all is right with the world.  For now, at least...

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 X8fvR3G
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 9cKdebB

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:07 am

Next day, Flo is asking Alisha what happened "while I was napping".  cantstopl She's such a nanna and I relate to her on yet another level.  Next episode I wouldn't be surprised to see her in a rocking chair knitting tea cosies.

Happy with the storyline Daniel's date with Alisha precipitated yesterday, TPTB give him ANOTHER date card.  He chooses Flo.  She throws off her knee rug and away they go.  Ivan says he's dodging bullets like Neo from the Matrix.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 V5x1klG

Tenille has had enough.  In her characteristically polite, diplomatic manner, she finally dumps Ivan.  The producers excitedly gather round to watch him explode, but instead all they get is a 7 foot man sobbing in a hammock.  

Source

It's kind of anticlimactic, but at least Tenille is free.  As the episode draws to a close, Osher arrives to reveal that Davey is coming back AGAIN, giving the girls the power for a second RC in a row.  

The scene is set for Nathan to make a move on Tenille, and Flo and Shannon to get a second (3rd? 4th?) shot at Davey.  In the preview for next ep, Cass and Richie are in turmoil.  No clue yet as to why...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:15 am

Thanks for the recap @Bobette 

I’m vicariously watching through your eyes and it’s hilarious. Great work! I think the comic relief makes it bearable to watch.,

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:47 am

Tenille and Ivan: she’s a beauty and incredibly patient & calm. I was becoming exhausted watching Ivan. Can’t imagine being with a guy that unaware.
Alisha and Jules: only couple I see that have an element of romance. As Flo said, we’ve all been there... sometimes there are bumps in the road and forgiveness is required to circle back to someone with potential. She owes it to herself to explore based on her intuition.
Daniel: IMO he is redeeming himself a bit by not trying to breakup couples. Perhaps he finally gets that his tv character was overplayed in the past.

Other couples weren’t shown much this week. Wondering if they might all be fizzling or evolving into friend zone.

Side note
Alisha’s comment about tongue makes me think the cast may have an unspoken rule.
Chuckle at how Au doesn’t black box bums compared to US blurring boobage and boxing bums. Like that the human form is not unnecessarily sexualized.

@Bobette  yes  I’m all for you getting sponsors for your posts.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thanks for the recap @Bobette 

I’m vicariously watching through your eyes and it’s hilarious. Great work! I think the comic relief makes it bearable to watch.,

notarose wrote:
@Bobette  yes  I’m all for you getting sponsors for your posts.

Thanks guys glad you're enjoying my ramblings. bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

@notarose Think I'll leave sponsored posts to the contestants since I fear it would inhibit my writing style too much.

"Jules stares pensively out to sea, no doubt wondering how many Vanns gigs he's missing out on while on the show. Alisha takes a sip on her delicious Fiji (TM) water and I remember that Woolworths have six packs on special this week for only $12.00..."

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

Let finale week begin!

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:20 pm

@Bobette
rofl
I’d still give you my final 2005 Arras Rosé.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:30 pm

Alisha is front and center. Guess she’s the breakout star of this season. Redemption!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:50 pm

Idlemess wrote:Alisha is front and center. Guess she’s the breakout star of this season. Redemption!
Yes, Alisha's been great, she may have originally been cast as a sidekick for Cat, but she's surpassed that by far!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:17 am

Richie leaves and breaks things off with Cass because he has been burnt by long distance before... can't say I didn't see that happening. It was difficult to watch Cass crying and I sympathize with her but they didn't even kiss, it wasn't strong enough to last long distance and Richie had the foresight to see it.

Of course Alex had to make it about her staright away and pull Cass aside to tell her Richie can't commit bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 208113758 she really took the opportunity to play victim again.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:40 am

Bachbee wrote:Richie leaves and breaks things off with Cass because he has been burnt by long distance before... can't say I didn't see that happening. It was difficult to watch Cass crying and I sympathize with her but they didn't even kiss, it wasn't strong enough to last long distance and Richie had the foresight to see it.

Of course Alex had to make it about her staright away and pull Cass aside to tell her Richie can't commit bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 208113758 she really took the opportunity to play victim again.
Yep, that was brutal to watch. Was awful to see Cass so upset, and Alex so smug. Can absolutely see why Richie hasn’t been doing any Insta promo stuff for the show, I’d say he’s feeling pretty burnt about it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:21 pm

I liked how Davy made his intentions clear. Not here to be friends with Flo... all or nothing giggling
His approach was right for Flo’s personality. Fortunately, Flo was equally as interested.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:21 pm

Ivan continues to carry on like a massive man-baby, especially when Alisha spills it to him that Nathan is interested in Tenielle. He has a conversation with Nathan in which he appears very threatening, and Nathan appears to be sh!tting himself? Is it the editing? Who knows? A producer is forced a appear on camera to explain the concept of BIP to Ivan “it’s a dating show, yeah? Shouldn’t people be able to explore connections with other people?”

Ivan continues to sulk, and Bill tried to talk sense into him. Ivan says he wants to talk to Tenielle, so Bill, being the piece of sh!t that he is tells Tenielle that she should go and talk to him to straighten things out. This is disgusting, Tenielle doesn’t owe anyone anything, and she looks genuinely afraid to go and speak to him. I only hope that there were some producer discussions there that we didn’t see ensuring that she was ok with it, and security on hand. Cass, the sweetie comes over to rescue her, and the Ivan and Tenielle chapter is closed.

Unsurprisingly, Ivan has posted an apology so well written that I’m sure he didn’t write it on his Insta, and also unsurprisingly I’ve seen a twitter post going round saying that an ex of his had a restraining order out on him for creepy, stalking behaviour after their break up. If this is true, why the hell did TPTB cast him once, let alone twice? Where is the duty of care to their cast of not exposing them to potentially dangerous people? Although maybe they have done the women of Australia a favour, they know who NOT to date?

Flo and Davey reunite, and they’re very sweet. Who knows if it will last in the real world because the Sydney/Melbourne thing that kept them apart is still there, but I’ll be glad to see them there at the end. Likewise Nathan and Tenielle, I’m glad that there might be some actual couples that I like coming out of this.

Cass has a talk with Richie about where things could go with them, and he gets spooked, leading to him breaking up with her and leaving, citing his inability to do long distance again. Cass breaks down, and it’s awful, and she decides to leave as well. Alex gets her pay off for doing all of the producers bidding by consoling Cass and saying that “she went through exactly the same thing” I call BS on this, IMO if Richie is scarred, and unable to commit, it’s because of you, you raging trashfire! Anyways, Cass can now come out on social media with her new boyfriend, so hopefully that will alleviate the Richie hate somewhat.

In the preview, Elora is back, just to stir things up. She takes Alexnation on a date because bisexual  deadhorse Bill suddenly grows some morals and says that if she kisses her that’s cheating, and it’s not ok with him. Didn’t seem to be a problem when he was kissing Flo...
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
dolcimumma
LoveDovez
Agent99
notarose
Louise