SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:13 pm

What is wrong with me and why am I obsessed with Alicia and Jules? I actually really like Alicia now and after the preview last night with Tenille entering paradise I hope Jules doesn’t break her heart??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Was out last night, so missed it, and won’t be able to catch up before tonight’s ep. Did I miss anything good, or particularly batsh!t? 

@Bobette I’m relying on your awesome recapping to get me updated!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:03 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:What is wrong with me and why am I obsessed with Alicia and Jules? I actually really like Alicia now and after the preview last night with Tenille entering paradise I hope Jules doesn’t break her heart??

@Dirty Street Pie - Will do yes Just need to run some errands, do some work, and build up enough strength to make it through another episode.

@LeapofFaith.  Tenille hooks up with Nathan so I think the real danger for Jules & Alicia is Flo.  This is them in a screen cap from the preview IMO:

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 460oUNS

Source: TenPlay[/quote]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 pm

@Bobette oh sh!t !really Flo?!?! r u sure thats not Alicia? bugger sad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:12 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette oh sh!t !really Flo?!?! r u sure thats not Alicia? bugger sad

Looks like Flo to me, and the swimsuit matches.  My condolences.  laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 RyRFcDh

Source: Tenplay

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Md1mUog

Source

Flo's super sexy; she'd be hard to anyone to resist IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:17 pm

laugh out loud well i hope Alicia stays to at least commentate the rest of paradise....will there be any couples after this? i am feeling nothing now sad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:29 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud well i hope Alicia stays to at least commentate the rest of paradise....will there be any couples after this? i am feeling nothing now sad

Hey I could be wrong! But Alicia's been wearing a leopard print bikini and the girl in the photo has very shiny hair. Flo gets sponsored gifts from all sorts of hair care companies so I'm like 95% sure it's her. Alicia's been a bit fickle IMO bouncing from one boy to the next so I'm not overly keen on her for Jules.

Source

That said, I cand see Flo absolutely crushing Jules which could explain his heartbroken vibe when I was stalking his IG post-show. I definitely didn't get the feeling he left Paradise happy. hmmm I can't see anyone else keeping Alicia to be honest, so if Jules falls under Flo's spell, I agree they'll need another narrator.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette oh sh!t !really Flo?!?! r u sure thats not Alicia? bugger sad

Looks like Flo to me, and the swimsuit matches.  My condolences.  laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 RyRFcDh

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Md1mUog

Source

Flo's super sexy; she'd be hard to anyone to resist IMO.

Yes, she sure is sexy and IMO too much of a woman for Jules. He should have stayed with Alicia. I'm still not buying what Alicia is putting down, but she does act differently than when she was on the Bach. That could be because she doesn't have her group of mean girls to back her.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:45 pm

@LoveDovez, ITA Alisha is getting a much more sympathetic edit than her season of Bach - definitely not being painted as a Mean Girl this time round.  TBH I think she just went with the tripod for guaranteed airtime - she was never the "worst" IMO - Romy was a paid actress IMO and Cat was the true villain IMO, which I think she proved by being exactly the same on BiP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:02 am

Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez, ITA Alisha is getting a much more sympathetic edit than her season of Bach - definitely not being painted as a Mean Girl this time round.  TBH I think she just went with the tripod for guaranteed airtime - she was never the "worst" IMO - Romy was a paid actress IMO and Cat was the true villain IMO, which I think she proved by being exactly the same on BiP.

@Bobette Oh yes, I think Cat was the leader of the "Mean Girl's". She was also the same on BIP. Unbelievable that she couldn't believe no one wanted her. I don't understand the attraction to Alisha. I don't find her pretty at all, but that's just my opinion. Yes, she is sure getting a better edit on BIP.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:07 am

OK let's get this over with.  laugh out loud

Episode 5:

Rachel says she knows Nathan is interested in her.  Hmmm... you sure about that?  Nathan says he wants to keep his options open.  Rachel can't comprehend what he's saying and becomes a human embodiment of the Confused Math Lady meme.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8QYB4pZ
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7BR87xn

"But you said it was me!" she whines.  How embarrassing.

Shannon has fallen hook line and sinker for Davey's "wife material" waffle.  He doesn't even know you!  You had one five minute chat and you seriously believe he sees you as wife material?  I thought Shannon was smarter than this TBH. no no

Osher wafts in and separates the group into two teams, splitting up all the couples.  Mwah ha ha.  They play a game involving water balloons. Everyone cheats and it's absolute chaos. Richie's team cheats best and wins and gets a group date.

Alexnation and Brooke are on the winning team so their faux flirting gets dragged out a bit longer.  The date is some boring inflatable ride thing.  Back at camp, Rachel starts referring to Richie as "MY" bachelor again.  Oh lawd girl.

Shannon is STILL thinking about Davey.  She asks Osher if Davey can be brought back.  She's CRYING.  WHY IS SHE CRYING?  Wow.  Osher basically says tough titties, Davey's gone boo, but feel free to leave Paradise and chase him. Touche.

Brittany is smitten with Ivan.  Zoe arrives.  Damn, she looks GOOD.  Jules compliments her "forest lady hair".  Brittany's nervous.  Awww, crazy Britt's headed for heartbreak IMO.  The boys panic that Zoe's might also be bisexual. laugh out loud

Back on the group date, Brooke & Alexnation faux flirt.  It's driving the boys crazy and they know it.  Stop being so blatantly manipulative and giving bisexuality a bad name in the process please!  I can't stand girls who do stuff like this.

Zoe asks who wants to go on her date and it's crickets.  Bill only wants to be with Alexnation, USAlex only wants to be with Brooke, etc.  Zoe immediately realises the girls are running the show and the boys are completely p*ssy whipped.  

word

Tea Break!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:07 am

It's evening and the group daters are chatting.  Nathan takes Brooke off and accuses her of being a player.  She cries, says she's confused.  If she can't cope with juggling 3 people, she would have made a terrible Bachelorette IMO. Nathan says he'll back off and let her explore other relationships.  

Brittany dances and words can't adequately describe it so here's a visual:

Source

The group date peeps return.  Alex and Bill are all over each other.  Ick.  Nathan chats with Zoe.  Ivan is frothing.  He thinks Zoe is HOT.  He takes her off for a chat.  Brittany gets upset.  Very sad.  OMG Ivan is coming across as such a douchebag.  Zoe asks him what's going on with Brittany and he says, quote:

"She's searching for a spark; I'm searching for a fire".

Should have left that line on whatever Instagram post you copied it from, Ivan.  He says he wants to go on the date with Zoe.  She does not seem enthused.  Ivan thinks he's a 9 when in reality he's closer to a 4, IMO.  Bless his poor deluded soul. Brittany sees the writing on the wall and tries to laugh it off.  Awww.  

Shannon tells Connor she wants to "explore other relationships".  Hmmm.  Connor takes that as permission to get to know Zoe and I have a feeling Shannon will regret it.  Connor proceeds to charm the pants of Zoe and she chooses him for her date. Jules takes Alisha on a mini date and comes across very endearing IMO.

Shannon realises she stuffed up.  She is WAY more emotionally unstable and insecure than I realised.  Connor and Zoe have some weird aerial obstacle course date.  Rachel complains Cass is dominating Richie's time.  I feel like Cass is a placeholder for Richie's storyline, which I assume will take off later in the season.

Alisha is chatting to Richie about what's going with Cass. Alexnation staggers up half drunk and SITS DOWN, offering Richie some of her spit-swilled cocktail and inviting herself into their conversation.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Dv4QgPm

Source: Tanplay

Rude.  Richie explains to Alisha that he's going slow with Cass because he's been burned before.  Alexnation slurs something about being surprised and basically accuses him of being a manwhore.  

He says he's not the kind of guy to kiss a million girls and Alexnation snaps: "You did that [on the Bachelor]" and they cut to an ITM of her sounding off the names of the girls he kissed (which was what... 4?)

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 122lFWt
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 D8M7RP5
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 OHuB7O9

Richie looks like he wants to punch her in the face.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 IWVUL5C

What a b*tch.  She's fullon bullying him.  ITM she says he needs to "grow a set".  Wow.  If she wasn't hated enough before BiP, this should cement things.  Richie handles himself extremely well IMO and retains the high road.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 A7cBmDu

Alicia says Cass wants to be swept off her feet and maybe Richie should organise a chocolate bath.  The editors trip over themselves rushing to the video archive to inflict this grotesque scene on us one more time:

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 U23Fuo1

Source: Tenplay.

"Never again" says Alex, and all of Australia nods in agreement.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
dolcimumma
LoveDovez
Agent99
notarose
Louise