SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:53 am

Is paddy on roids? Or having withdrawals? He is really making me uncomfortable to watch him no no

Ok I just saw the ad that Alex takes Brooke on a date and I actually have to admit that kiss and the lead up to it was actually really hot and intense... so what happens between them? Because I saw ages ago leaked pictures of Alex and bill together after the show? Does Alex break Brooke’s heart?? And what about American Alex?? TIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:14 am

Bobette wrote:Watching episode 2 now.

"The confrontation":

Alex is glad she met Richie and in my head that translates to "you were my free ticket to 'fame'".  She contradicts herself, saying he was coming to Melbourne and then saying he wasn't in the next sentence. stupid

Uggh yeah I think they are definitely talking about what has been speculated.  Very tasteless of Alex to bring that up IMO especially as it seems like a blatant attempt to garner public sympathy/attention.

What has been speculated that is all over the media about something no woman should have to go through alone? The only thing I can think of is termination of a pregnancy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:24 am

That’s what most people are speculating @Norcalgal
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:29 am

The kettle is on - I'm about to watch episode 3. GIMME JULES! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:44 am

Mean girl Cat can't understand why no one likes mean girls.  Duh.  "I don't understand why guys wouldn't want a girl who's confident and funny..." she sobs.  

Well they do, but confident/funny doesn't equal mean/bitchy.  You can be confident without being arrogant and funny without it being at someone else's expense.

Rachel stays over Vanessa which is a shame because I think V makes for better TV but gotta keep Richie's harem well stocked I suppose.

Bit rude IMO how everyone's so shocked/outraged outraged that Brittany stayed over Cat.  Poor Brittany is practically apologising for being there!

Rachel and Bill walk on the beach and she asks what his favourite food is as if they're 12.  If that's her idea of flirting it's no wonder she's still single.  

Jimmy and Alienation go paddle boarding.  I think we had pap shots of this date so  hopefully that's the end of it and Jimmy will be spared later on.

Ugh the double date is painful.  Rachel sulks again.  She's really irritating me - I can't stand whiny women. Paddy and Alicia break up. Davey arrives.  

JULES!   beatingheart The moustache flashback montage is HILARIOUS!  He's like a hyperactive puppy who just wants to be loved.  Adorable.

Ugggh more of Alex and Bill.  I could not be less interested.  Shannon and Connor kiss and get twinkly music.    People familiar with Connor - do you think they're a good match?

Alex is waffling about Bill again and rating his kissing technique.

... shut up Alex...

... we need a bored emoticon...

Uggh I just cannot stand her.  Oh god now Rachel's whingeing again.  

Tea Break!

ETA:  Alexnation autocorrected to Alienation but it's kind of apt so I'm leaving it.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:02 am

USAlex takes his shirt off and makes Brooke wear it so she's marked with his scent and has to look at his naked chest. He knows exactly what he's doing laugh out loud

Brooke is overwhelmed because so many people want her. USAlex arrives and starts doing backflips for no reason. Cass fans herself and Brooke promptly cheers up.

Source

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 NFomRhi

Source: Tenplay

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:05 am

Alicia and Davey go on a date.  THE CHEESE PLATTER GETS A CLOSEUP!  cantstopl  I hope they didn't dare try to eat any; the set dresser would have slapped their hand away.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 X1Kktkg

And here we have my new avatar. Each season one screenshot speaks to me on a deep and personal level and Jules sipping a cocktail while riding an inflatable peacock is perfection.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 NEfLdGm

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:30 am

Preview for next week.

Alex and Brooke fulfill their contractual obligations by going on a date and making out.  Alex grabs Brooke's azz on the way out like she's a side of beef and I can't help but imagine all the outraged comments we'd get if a man did that. no no

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 M7hygJC

I still maintain Brooke is WAY more into USAlex (she's literally sitting between his legs when Alex calls her away) and this whole dalliance is scripted. Reminds me of girls who go to nightclubs and make out with each other just to turn men on. Rolling Eyes  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3DpppdK

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:06 am

@Bobette your new avatar bowdown

And I totally agree with all that you have said in your recapping, especially regarding Brooke and the 2 Alex’s
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:08 am

I've caught up with all 3 episodes over the last 24 hours so I'll just give some general thoughts:

I don't dislike Alex Nation as much as most, but she's getting way too much screentime, it's getting boring.

That Alex and Brooke storyline annoys me, so fake.

I actually like crazy Brittney, she brings some light relief.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:52 pm

^^^
I just binge watched as well. I didn’t see Ali or Nick’s season so there are only a few recognizable peeps for me.
The cast and edit are often comedic. IMO many shamelessly play a character so it feels like a rom com with multiple plot lines. It’s a fun watch. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:04 am

Just starting here, am bracing myself for a whole lot of fake lesbianism  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
dolcimumma
LoveDovez
Agent99
notarose
Louise