SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:34 am

Zoe and Connor enjoy the evening portion of their date, but Connor admits he's thinking about Shannon.  He tells Zoe he thinks she's a "good vibe" (?).  

She says she wants to get to know him more but he says he needs to chat with Shannon.  Zoe is embarrassed and literally runs off.

The producers ask her how the date was and she describes it as an embarrassing train wreck.  Hey, at least she sees things clearly.

Also seeing things clearly is Brittany, who realises Ivan is done.  BLESS HER HEART.  I hope someone watching this falls madly in love with her.

Zoe and Connor return, Connor sprints to Shannon.  They make up and Shannon pulls out the puppy dog eyes to reel Connor firmly back in.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ZKWVPXm

Source: Tenplay

Zoe realises she should have taken Nathan.  Connor is busy and she doesn't want to waste time with busy boys.  ZOE RULES WHY IS JIMMY NOT STILL THERE.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2292733854

Rachel is still stalking Richie.  She sets up a mini date for him.  ITM he says "I'm with Cass; what is wrong with you?" Rachel is a desperate, clueless woman, IMO.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 U0sXZ5n

Cass says Rachel is interfering and Richie is "MY bachelor now".  The scene is set for dueling possessive stage 5 clingers in the next ep.  

Source

Ep 6 preview of Tenille and Flo arriving.  Looks like Jules goes after Tenille (though screen caps suggest she ends up with Nathan).

All done - just in time!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 am

Bless you @Bobette you are a legend! Just watching tonight, my dislike of Alexnation is hitting new highs :angryemotion
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:51 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Bless you @Bobette you are a legend! Just watching tonight, my dislike of Alexnation is hitting new highs :angryemotion

No worries buddy bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1377737533 I could be watching live tonight but can't stomach another 2 hours and 10 mins of Alexnation.  Is it a double episode or have they all been that long when running on live TV?  I only ever watch the next day (without ads...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:39 am

I think they are all pretty long? Tonight seemed to go for freakin ever! 

A lot of stuff happened, so much Alexnation, and I’m sorry, I can’t be subjective about her, she is SO fake. She dumps Brooke for Bill, prompting Brooke to leave. She also admits to having spent the night with Bill. Meanwhile, Bill gets sent on an overnight date with new arrival, Flo. They kiss, and Bill makes a deal with American Alex to keep her around, which he may end up regretting. Flo says that he promised her he would keep her around, and also that he tried to get her to spend the night with him, which he denies, and she tells Alexnation all of this. Bill then denies it, but I know who I believe, and it’s not Bill!

Tenielle arrives, putting Ivan and Jules in a tizz. She chooses to go on a date with Ivan, not before Jules pretty much ruins his relationship with Aleisha by flirting up a storm with her.

Rachael is upset by seeing Cass and Richie mucking around together, and tells her so, which upsets Cass. Richie then bluntly tells Rachael nothing is going to happen between them, and Rachael cries.

In the end, Rachael and Brittany are sent home, the preview shows Flo kicking off against Bill, and Alexnation  having the sh!ts with Bill, and plotting to get rid of him, which I’m sure will come to nothing as we all saw the staged pap shots of Alexnation and Bill together after filming.

Bill is not coming out of this looking good at all, makes me think they must have another couple that make it to the end as the golden couple (Tara/Sam) while Alexnation/Bill are the on/off drama couple like Jarrod and Keira.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:04 pm

Regardless of what happened between Alex and Richie, based upon the behavior we've seen from her on Paradise, Richie gets my vote as the most trustworthy and genuine person of the relationship.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Regardless of what happened between Alex and Richie, based upon the behavior we've seen from her on Paradise, Richie gets my vote as the most trustworthy and genuine person of the relationship.

Alex reminds me of that girl in high school that peaked our red flag radar and that we could never figure out why dudes couldn’t see what we saw.
Agree that Richie is coming across as no drama nice.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 am

Torture Session Episode 6

Alex is telling everyone how good her relationship with Bill is, while Bill is literally MIA.  No one knows where he is.  

Rachel is STILL deluding herself that Richie might be into her.  "When he looks at me it's on a deeper level"  duh

She thinks the only thing in her way is Cass.  Ivan diplomatically says he gets a "sense of desperation" from her.  No sh*t.

Flo arrives on a boat looking like a Nordic Goddess.  She's there to shake things up and men will crumble IMO.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 HScZVpt

We find out Bills has been pulled aside for a date with Flo.  Osher says he has the opportunity to STAY OVERNIGHT  :stirthepot
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:57 am

Back at camp, Alex is still looking for Bill.  She says her feelings for him have "surpassed" her feelings for Brooke and, quote, "I'm going to tell her that she needs to go her own way now".  

WTF?  Thank you, your majesty, for releasing Brooke from your romantic bonds. Alex might actually be insane.  She definitely seems to think she's MUCH more desirable than she actually is.

She delivers the news to Brooke.  She's patronising and condescending, but Brooke is just happy to be off the hook.  They splice in some footage of Brooke crying but it's completely unrelated IMO.

OMG now she's telling USAlex!!!  Basically she says: "As a demonstration of my generosity, I'm going to let you have her".  What.  The F*ck.  As if Brooke is not able to make up her own mind.

She then brags a bit more to the group about how well things are going with Bill.  Cut to Bill and Flo kissing aloft inflatable pineapples.  I can see where this episode is going and I like it.  laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 BN4z2LV

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:42 am

Back at camp, Rachel is giving Cass and Richie daggers as they flirt on the paddle boards.  She thinks Cass is monopolising and suffocating him and depriving her the chance to be with him.  Yes, he's clearly hating every minute with Cass.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ZZQqfx3

Just look at the horror he is having to endure.  Poor guy. Be strong, Richie.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 JyikR4x  

Rachel corners Cass and says: "That was hard; it's in my face a lot and hard to swallow".  Cass appropriately responds in a WTF manner.  She says she was just as upset when Rachel took Richie off the night before.  Cass gets upset.  Awww.

The doors to nowhere fly dramatically open and in struts Tenille.   "Oi, there's a chick", observes Alex.  It's warm welcomes all round.  The boys pace around like lions on the prowl.  Alisha and Brittany panic as their boys ogle the new arrival.

Ivan asks Alexnation to help him pick an outfit with which to seduce Tenille.  He feels that cargo pants will do the trick.  Jules flirts with Tenille right in front of Alisha.  That's low man.  Can't believe it but I am feeling sympathy for Alisha.

IVAN IS DANCING FOR HER.  It's so embarrassing I have to look away.  Jules takes Tenille away and can't stop touching her.  COME ON MAN!  He says he's found "mateship" with Alisha.  Alisha is intimidated.  Awww, this is not nice.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:59 am

Richie takes Rachel aside to slap some sense into her. He makes it clear he wants to be with Cass, NOT her. Rachel bursts into tears, saying "clearly your interests are to protect her". duh Richie gives up and leaves her to sob. Smart move mate.

Bill is still on his date with Flo. Alex is still spouting on about how solid they are and how not worried she is. Clearly, she's worried. Flo is working her womanly charms and the producers must love her. Bill is putty in her hands.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 VYFEC8d

Back at camp they frankenbyte about 40 different conversations together to make it look like Brooke is upset about Alex "releasing" her. She says she's going home. Contract fulfilled, she can't wait to get back on the plane to her bf in Perth.

Alex cries and makes it all about her. Of course. Brooke farewells USAlex and he takes it like a man. Jules and Alisha are chatting. Jules says that the only option is to go on a date with Tenille and see if he feels anything. Alisha... disagrees.

She cries real tears. Very sad.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 S5EhilZ

Later that evening Jules finally realises he's being a dick. He cries. Every now and then they cut to Rachel walking along the beach. She's still crying from earlier. The producers miss the opportunity to dub in Ashley I crying as well. Pity.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:51 am

Next morning, everyone is feeling a bit better. Jules hugs a tree for some unknown reason.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 SeU4zsr

Osher arrives to reveal that Bill has been on a date. Alex may be pissed; it's so hard to read her.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 MCgcLXL

Tenille gets a date card and chooses Ivan. Nathan notices Britt's upset and gives her a cuddle. Good boy.

Bill and Flo arrive hand in hand. Alexnation attempts a smile and it's... unconvincing. laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Yz7GO3n

Alex grills Bill. He says what they had was special. Oops. Ivan comes back from his date and ignores Britt.

Source

Bill asks USAlex to choose Flo so he can pick Alex. Flo is pissed. She tells Alexnation he implied he'd pick her.

Rose ceremony:

Alex says she feels like she's been played. She might be annoyed. Again, it's just so hard to read her face...

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Awc4piV

Connor - Shannon
Nathan - Zoe
Richie - Cass
Jules - Alicia
Ivan - Tenille
Bill - Alex
USAlex - Flo

Bill thanks USAlex for saving Flo and looks like an utter twat in the process. Rachel and Brittany go home.

Ivan tries to talk to Britt and she fobs him off. She walks out with her head held high. Well done girl!

Rachel says she thinks the boys had an impact on Richie's decision not to pick her. She's utterly delusional, IMO.

Alex confronts Bill, says Flo told her he wanted to sleep with her. Bill calls Flo some VERY colourful names! He's a dog.

Ep 7 Preview: Flo loses it. Alex loses it. Richie giggles. Ivan becomes a creepy stalker.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:06 am

It is such a mess this season hey. Do we have any more boys to come in? I know we have Kiki and Elora to come in but who are the boys? Bill is being a big D and Alex egging Ivan on with Tenille just goes to show she has no care for anyone else’s feelings. I’m really liking Richie and Cass. I hope it’s actually a thing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
dolcimumma
LoveDovez
Agent99
notarose
Louise