SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:33 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Doats wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:You know to me it speaks volumes about a person's character by the company people keep.  When there were posts about Jeds friends at the viewing party with T-shirts that said:  Jed's Free, and the girl who was screen shooting the entrance and saying yay....for Jed walking on stage and then her camera got to Hannah and she said, "no we don't like you."
It was just poor.  I mean, now tagging TC (only to boost his followers, IMO) is desperate.  
Grow up!  
My Mom has two sayings I love:
1. Pretty is as Pretty does and
2. Sorry is as Sorry does.

Hmmm
1. Hannah
2. Jed...Sorry being defined as sorry (I'm) not sorry

And I have two sayings for Hannah:
1) Stay woke!!
2) a hard head makes a soft behind (meaning obstinance and refusal to listen to sage advice from those with more experience makes you vulnerable or makes your life more difficult)

No one endorsed Jed. It’s typical for young girls to ignore their moms but, her dad made a strong case against Jed, too. No one said, yes. Not even his own family. They all but told her to get lost. She cried about it but ignored them. She got the exact outcome she deserved and I am fearful that if anyone swoops in to save her, she will learn nothing. All IMO.

@Chgohighlife I respectfully disagree with the bolded. I don't think anyone deserves to be lied to and manipulated the way Jed misused Hannah. She didn't listen and made mistakes but, in my book, that doesn't justify the treatment she received from Jed to stroke his ego and advance his career. Just my very humble opinion...

@Doats
Agree to disagree. Hannah’s comfort level with Jed came from delusion. Delusion manufactured by love. She knew it. It’s why she cried at his HTD. Red flags were everywhere, her parents pressed them, lined them up and put them in a gift box for her. She’s not a little girl and Jed is no forty year old playboy. Dear goodness he is the least smooth, least polished, least talented liar on the planet. I knew smoother guys in 8th grade. He can’t even look you in the eye when he lies. Every tell was there and she ignored them all. She got what she deserved. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has experienced buyer’s remorse. Everyone has had to learn some lessons the hard way because they decided to take a risk. She’s no special snow flake. She’ll live. All IMO.

You probably have more relationship experience though. Jed IMO is very smooth. His body language is bad. But he is smooth with his words. He also had her by not throwing a fit about catching her with Luke. He waited until after the cameras were rolling to show his true colors. He fooled Haley too. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by blueblues Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:22 pm

I have a hard time understanding how Hannah (or anyone) would deserve to be deceived by a lying scum like Jed.

IMO what Hannah deserves is a ton of respect and admiration for the way she handled everything in the last episode.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:32 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:snipped
Jed IMO is very smooth.  His body language is bad.  But he is smooth with his words.  He also had her by not throwing a fit about catching her with Luke.  He waited until after the cameras were rolling to show his true colors.  He fooled Haley too.  JMO

He also fooled Tyler who thought he was a good guy and that Hannah would be in good hands.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:34 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:snipped
Jed IMO is very smooth.  His body language is bad.  But he is smooth with his words.  He also had her by not throwing a fit about catching her with Luke.  He waited until after the cameras were rolling to show his true colors.  He fooled Haley too.  JMO

He also fooled Tyler who thought he was a good guy and that Hannah would be in good hands.
Well. Hannah’s is some wonderful hands now Smiley heartbeat laugh out loud

Jed needs to be deleted from this franchise forever. Wish I could make it happen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:02 pm

blueblues wrote:I have a hard time understanding how Hannah (or anyone) would deserve to be deceived by a lying scum like Jed.

IMO what Hannah deserves is a ton of respect and admiration for the way she handled everything in the last episode.
All JMO

word

Did Hannah ignore red flags and parental warnings? Sure. I think many of us have been there, however, how many of us have been in the circumstances she found herself in...with all the accompanying pressure and manipulation by production?

It's easy enough to say that we would do it differently with the hindsight we have...after all the analysis we did and digging into his background. He was well liked initially...by the public and the cast...until the dirt dropped and even then he still had his defenders, so I find it hard to see how Hannah deserved what she got. Nobody deserves to be used and lied to...no matter how blind.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:00 am

sdmom wrote:Ali and Rachel are going to interview him on their podcast! Wonder what Rachel is going to ask!

Listening to it now.
This guy is not sorry for what he did. He is full of poop

https://podcasts.apple.com/za/podcast/bachelor-happy-hour-rachel-ali-official-bachelor-podcast/id1473649053

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 1f49b  Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:03 am

I just listened. Rachel’s fantastic, her accent is the cutest thing ever. Ali sucks and needs to be replaced, and Jed is a great liar. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:35 am

I’m almost afraid to hear him...I read some recaps and the stuff he says is so outrageous ...blaming, taking no responsibility, twisting things, he’s despicable. Compared to Haley, who has not uttered ONE SINGLE bad word about him, despite his obvious deceptive behavior, just shows what a low life he is. He could have used this media platform to try to redeem himself but he can’t keep his lies straight and is gonna do more damage than good. He certainly will not win Hannah back like that...
I’ll give it a try when I’m really prepared... Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 3552228123
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:50 am

blueblues wrote:I have a hard time understanding how Hannah (or anyone) would deserve to be deceived by a lying scum like Jed.

All JMO

@blueblues
IMO Hannah will not learn a thing until she takes responsibility for ignoring every warning and forging ahead with the second most risky relationship of the four she had at the end. She’s a bad relationship magnet based on her own behavior. Look at how she behaved with Luke. He was basically her season costar.

Hannah got the outcome she deserved. I said it. I meant it. What did Jed tell her, on camera in plain English? He came to the show for his career. As if any moron wouldn’t know that since he performed almost every time the camera was on him. He’s not a gifted liar, he’s a predator. He uses women and yes, he used her. Hannah needs to own her role in that, IMO.

His mother was so brutally honest about how much more important Jed’s music was to him than ANYTHING. His only sister could not have been more honest AND his dad. So much truth telling happened at that HTD that Hannah literally cried. So when she says he was the “safe choice”, I call BS.

She is a pageant queen so, she knows more about the sacrifices and cutthroat tactics people will go to to “win the show” (as Jed infamously stated) than most young women her age. She made the choice she made out of love. I believe that. She loved Tyler, who wouldn’t? but, she was IN LOVE with Jed. Love is not rational, it has heavy influence on every decision and few among us haven’t at some time been a fool for love and lived the consequences good or, bad. So respect is not something I’m willing to give to someone I have not heard admit that and she gets zero credit IMO for breaking up with him. That was 100% the only way she could even walk around the planet without being laughed at everyday. She had no choice and it was heavily edited but it was clear that decision was not made until she was trapped in a corner with no other way out, just like with Luke.

Hannah is stubborn and willful and chases the difficult cases. She doesn’t need to be saved from herself. She needs to learn to save herself. To assess and do what’s best for HER - not fight the opinions of the entire house of men and cancel the cocktail party. Not cry at the end of the HTD and ignore everything you were shown. Not tell the man who shows you zero respect that you “fu**ed” another cast member in a windmill because you need HIS help to dump him. Not totally ignore your parents’ advice. She needs to develop the strength and judgment people are giving her credit for which IMO she does not deserve. She needs to learn to stop looking for difficult cases to solve. She’s a great girl in many ways. Embrace it and stop looking for, actually fighting for problems no one needs.

IMO she will not get better until she stops copping out, admits her own errors and corrects them. Like many others, she has a flaw that can be fixed and many people have done the work and have better lives and truly are stronger because of it. It’s ok to lie to the cameras and the public but I hope this extraordinary experience that allows her to view and assess and correct gaping issues she has with her judgment and decision making process will truly make a positive difference for her. That’s my opinion.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:03 am

Astrobach wrote:snipped
I’ll give it a try when I’m really prepared... Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 31 3552228123

Good luck with that! The recaps I've read suggest you are going to have to be super prepared and listen only in short installments, leaving plenty of time in between them to wash out your mouth after throwing up in it.
JHMO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:20 am

JMHO with regard to the "Jed Apology Tour" ...

I think Jed had little chance of making himself look good out of all of this; I think about the most he should have hoped for would be to keep from looking worse. But at that, IMO, he not only didn't succeed - he failed miserably.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:32 am

@Chgohighlife I like your opinion

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14