SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pichic121 Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:20 pm

@Cari cantstopl  Well now I won’t be the only one with sleepless nights! Hahahaha. Here’s another one for ya.....what if this who,e mess was the gf’s and Jed’s plan all along, but it got switched up a bit? What if he realized making it to #5 wasn’t going to do enough, so he went for it all and continue the plan? Filming finishes, he comes home, and the rest plays out like they planned?  Damn, I should write a novel! giggling

I am in no way dismissing the gf’s story. Just trying to lighten the load on the crazy train running through my brain. Lol

Last edited by Pichic121 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Cari wrote:@Astrobach oh waWow!!!!! That is good! it's as if im reading an actual account. Too plausible, too!  Perhaps we could ask our Guardian Angel to create a Fiction este Possible Timeline Thread. JUST KIDDING, MOD!

a huge part of me thinks TPTB knows about Jed. If they found out about Scott and Tyler G. how can they NOT know any tea on Jed?

Perhaps they're not sure who sparked Hannah B's interest yet on Night 1. Maybe they thought Jed wouldn't really last long so they let the "Scott" moment of Hannah B on night 1 and did not out Jed. Regardless, WHEN TPTB found out, sticking to our theory that they will use Jed as their Jump Fence this Season.

it's all your fault, guys!

oohhhh *rubbing hands* cannot wait.

I do think they knew about Jed. Wouldn't a producer have looked at IG and asked, oh, who did you go to the Bahama's with? I also agree with the theory that he tells her before they go to the FS. With Luke P making it to FS, can you imagine how pissed you would be if you let Peter go and Luke says he is going to leave if she has had sex with other men?

Also, I am still holding out for Tyler to be F!...cuz if he is the bachelor, I don't think I can share him with 30 women! giggling

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:45 pm

TPTB definitely knows. That's why Scott was a story line at the beginning and Chris Harrison bringing up Scott again during their fake Scotland sit down. Obviously it's in LA and they're already creating the story line that Hannah will get through this and find her love story.

Ugh, which means she will stick with him.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:53 pm

SarahD wrote:TPTB definitely knows. That's why Scott was a story line at the beginning and Chris Harrison bringing up Scott again during their fake Scotland sit down. Obviously it's in LA and they're already creating the story line that Hannah will get through this and find her love story.

Ugh, which means she will stick with him.

Maybe this is where her family comes in. He can’t support her with no steady job unless he strips full time and takes on side gigs. I think with these private months anything can happen . Jed might have duped her like he could have duped Haley to come on the show. If so then it’s on her . Wonder if they can forego the press tour after? All will be asking about Jed’s past. Tho he’ll probably try to pacify them with a Bible quote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:58 pm

Pichic121 wrote:Something that has been bothering me since all of the tea was spilled.... I keep going back to the first night when Demi outed Scott and the way tptb presented the way Hannah handled it.  She was promoted as being bad azz and it was really played up in those first interviews.  Is it possible that that was all a prelude to what was to come? Is it possible that the producers knew there was something is Jed’s recent past that was going to be coming out and they began the plan to address it later? I just found that whole Demi/Katie scenario odd.  IDK.  Overthinking and over analyzing, as usual 

I was told a long time ago that the producers know everything. By that rule of thumb, then IMO yes - it's possible that they knew about Jed and his GF when they outed Scott for his; that very same thought crossed my mind when I heard about Haley and her story.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:59 pm

I don't know how Hannah sticks with a liar. If he lied the first night he'll lie again in the future.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:03 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:Something that has been bothering me since all of the tea was spilled.... I keep going back to the first night when Demi outed Scott and the way tptb presented the way Hannah handled it.  She was promoted as being bad azz and it was really played up in those first interviews.  Is it possible that that was all a prelude to what was to come? Is it possible that the producers knew there was something is Jed’s recent past that was going to be coming out and they began the plan to address it later? I just found that whole Demi/Katie scenario odd.  IDK.  Overthinking and over analyzing, as usual 

I was told a long time ago that the producers know everything. By that rule of thumb, then IMO yes - it's possible that they knew about Jed and his GF when they outed Scott for his; that very same thought crossed my mind when I heard about Haley and her story.

So with this knowledge they allow the story to break in People but what would be the spin when Jed is revealed as the F1? Slap on the hand or get to the bottom of things ? Is there a difference with People not picking up Arie’s alleged ex so a secondary outlet did vs People picking up Haley’s story ? What is your take on the family getting involved ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:30 pm

If u go back and RE watch Hannah’s Build interview she is asked about sending guys with gfs home. She is v clear that she will not tolerate it and how disrespectful it is to her and the other men. Very enlightening.  No way I think Hannah knew about the gf. She made no room for Jed to have a redemption moment.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:32 pm

Loulou wrote:If u go back and RE watch Hannah’s Build interview she is asked sending guys with gfs home. She is v clear that she will not tolerate it and how disrespectful it is to her and the other men. Very enlightening.  No way I think Hannah knew about the gf. She made no room for Jed to have a redemption moment.

That's until she fell in love with him and all of those preconceived notions go down the drain for her.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:38 pm

There are no sneak peek’s yet of this Monday’s episode.  That seems unusual, right?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Ugh I don’t want to have to wait another month + for this sh!tshow to conclude. I wish they would just put it all on Netflix and rip off the bandage laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:52 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Great points, Lucas, which makes me wonder if it will be brought up on a future episode, similar to JoJo confronting Jordan about his skeletons in the closet.  The F1 obstacle to overcome..."Is Jed really there for the right reasons?"  He already confessed he came on the show for his music, but said he was falling for Hannah and in the end he just wants her and we see her calling Scott out for having a girlfriend back home.  Interesting.

ETA: Now, MF is boasting that Hannah has never been happier and to not believe everything you read. Hmmmm...

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly