SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:52 pm

I'm lost. Why did the rumours start to begin with?

I came here to post those tweets as well, @lavenderfan adorable. Sneaky! Not only did they see each other often, they saw each other at her place? Her cat is in on the bed and she comments on the wall picture.

That time after filming, while the show is still airing, has got to be the most difficult time. The spoiled F1 usually gets trashed for one reason or another so they need to get through that, plus it's a brand new relationship where they don't even know each other. I give them both much credit.

One thing that bother's me is when the contestants let negativity from SM user's who they don't even know, get to them. I hope if that's in fact bothersome for Colton, that he realizes soon enough, it's not worth the agony of unknown nasty people's opinions.

He has done a lot of good for charities, and continues to do so. They should learn from him instead of spewing hate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm lost. Why did the rumours start to begin with?

I came here to post those tweets as well, @lavenderfan adorable. Sneaky!  Not only did they see each other often, they saw each other at her place? Her cat is in on the bed and she comments on the wall picture.

That time after filming, while the show is still airing, has got to be the most difficult time. The spoiled F1 usually gets trashed for one reason or another so they need to get through that, plus it's a brand new relationship where they don't even know each other. I give them both much credit.

One thing that bother's me is when the contestants let negativity from SM user's who they don't even know, get to them. I hope if that's in fact bothersome for Colton, that he realizes soon enough, it's not worth the agony of unknown nasty people's opinions.

He has done a lot of good for charities, and continues to do so. They should learn from him instead of spewing hate.

yeah i agree and if i was them i would concentrate more on the positive sites.. That is why i stick to this forum https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5122p384-colton-underwood-cassie-randolph-updates-fan-forum best FAN forum of the couple maybe C&C should do the same they have probably more love than hate but SM trolls will be trolls unfortunately - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:14 pm

I came here to post those tweets as well, @lavenderfan adorable. Sneaky!  Not only did they see each other often, they saw each other at her place? Her cat is in on the bed and she comments on the wall picture.

Re the break up rumors it was literally JUST people reading too much into social media stuff ie Colton deleting his tweets and Cassie tweeting “life is funny” ... I think people just need to know colton is reactive (so I think he deleted while he was annoyed over something someone said about his private life—still not sure on what) and Cassie and Colton both tweet vague, introspective things. If people think they’re breaking up every time they do that then people are gonna think they’re breaking up weekly dizzy

And yeah, Something Cassie and Colton do have going for them in a positive way is they don’t have to deal with a lot of the jealousy and insecurity that many F1s do (and this often wrecks the relationship ie Ben and Lauren) ... Cassie knows colton loved her enough to break up with two girls early and despite some fans saying otherwise, Colton does seem confident in Cassie’s love for him now. I really think these two need to just learn to ignore the haters, that’s the only issue I see right now
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:09 pm

Whats this "stage coach" thing? if it's at the end of April why would Cassie and her sister be going there now? Someone said Colton was going to it too . I'm confused.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:28 pm

@Jolena

Cassie and her sister are going to Stagecoach in one month. She wrote that in her instastories. The stories were clips from last years Stagecoach, she was posting clips from last year, when she and her sister went with other people. I don't know where people got that Cassie is going there now.

As for the break up rumours. People were directly tweeting at Colton and Cassie that they must've broken up, because Colton deleted all his tweets and Cassie tweeted "Life is funny". I hope they stop reading comments, there will always be people trashing you on sm, and they thrive and do it more if they think it gets to you. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:02 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@Jolena

Cassie and her sister are going to Stagecoach in one month. She wrote that in her instastories. The stories were clips from last years Stagecoach, she was posting clips from last year, when she and her sister went with other people. I don't know where people got that Cassie is going there now.

As for the break up rumours. People were directly tweeting at Colton and Cassie that they must've broken up, because Colton deleted all his tweets and Cassie tweeted "Life is funny". I hope they stop reading comments, there will always be people trashing you on sm, and they thrive and do it more if they think it gets to you. Jmo.

Thanks Cocoasneeze , I wish people wouldn't read into every single thing but im afraid that's what they'll do. I think Colton will know how to handle it though and he'll help Cassie through it. I think they are pretty solid together from what I can see. They spoiled us with video's and pics since they went public ( especially in Vegas) so the minute that stops or they separate to do their own thing I guess people will always jump to conclusions.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:16 am

Bachhh022 wrote:

Re the break up rumors it was literally JUST people reading too much into social media stuff ie Colton deleting his tweets and Cassie tweeting “life is funny” ... I think people just need to know colton is reactive (so I think he deleted while he was annoyed over something someone said about his private life—still not sure on what) and Cassie and Colton both tweet vague, introspective things. If people think they’re breaking up every time they do that then people are gonna think they’re breaking up weekly dizzy

And yeah, Something Cassie and Colton do have going for them in a positive way is they don’t have to deal with a lot of the jealousy and insecurity that many F1s do (and this often wrecks the relationship ie Ben and Lauren) ... Cassie knows colton loved her enough to break up with two girls early and despite some fans saying otherwise, Colton does seem confident in Cassie’s love for him now. I really think these two need to just learn to ignore the haters, that’s the only issue I see right now

I think these two are solid.I don't think Colton deleted his tweets because of Cassie. Right before he did that, he tweeted that he was tired of people asking about his personal life or something along those lines. My guess is he was just tired of the negativity so he decided to start fresh again. I also think they have the kind of relationship where they don't need to be together every second of the day like some other couples do so that might be contributing to the rumors too. They were super lovey dovey all weekend, I don't see things changing that quickly with them.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:30 am

kmick0890 wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

I think these two are solid.I don't think Colton deleted his tweets because of Cassie. Right before he did that, he tweeted that he was tired of people asking about his personal life or something along those lines. My guess is he was just tired of the negativity so he decided to start fresh again. I also think they have the kind of relationship where they don't need to be together every second of the day like some other couples do so that might be contributing to the rumors too. They were super lovey dovey all weekend, I don't see things changing that quickly with them.

If he didn't want people asking about his personal life then he shouldn't have gone on the Bachelorette, followed by BIP, followed by being the Bachelor. I won't even get into telling anyone who will listen that he is a virgin. And by this point he should have figured out that there will always be negative people around commenting on his SM. He isn't some special snowflake who everyone will love. He needs to get over it or shut up. :soapbox

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:57 am

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:07 pm

lavenderfan wrote:AWWW Cassie's Tweet of her and Colton on November 23, 2018!!

https://twitter.com/CassieRandolph/status/1110651254475087872

So this was RIGHT after Thanksgiving and like a week right after they finished filming!

AWWWWWWW and Colton's Response of them in December 2018.

https://twitter.com/colton/status/1110654749911597056

This is definitely a clapback at people who started the rumors that they were breaking up.

There's that red phone that was on the floor next to Colton that people were speculating it to be Cassie's during a SHV.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:30 pm

someone 
Sprite wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

If he didn't want people asking about his personal life then he shouldn't have gone on the Bachelorette, followed by BIP, followed by being the Bachelor. I won't even get into telling anyone who will listen that he is a virgin. And by this point he should have figured out that there will always be negative people around commenting on his SM. He isn't some special snowflake who everyone will love. He needs to get over it or shut up. :soapbox
I guess the social media negativity can get to everyone, especially if people are non stop targeting someone you love. It's only human, and in this case the trolls are the ones in the wrong. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:39 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:someone 
Sprite wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

I guess the social media negativity can get to everyone, especially if people are non stop targeting someone you love. It's only human, and in this case the trolls are the ones in the wrong. Jmo.

I don't disagree that the trolls are wrong, but I am tired of people going on this show...which has been around for a very long time...and then complaining about all the negativity. You have plenty of examples to look at and should know by now that it is a double edged sword. With all the good comes all the bad and you have to deal with both. He was more than willing to prostrate himself and his virginity in front of the whole world … three times!!! … to get all the positives, but now is complaining or should I say deleting, the negatives. Suck it up buttercup. Same goes for Cassie. This isn't her first rodeo either, in fact this is also her third reality show. They should be happy and stop complaining. Compared to some other couples they have had it very easy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam