Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-4 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-4 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-4 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:16 am

Speculation on the Final four. yes

@sdmom wrote:Don’t know where to put this but I think it’s interesting to speculate: 
For Rachel, two of the guys she met prior to M&G were in f4: Dean, Eric
For Becca, Blake f2

Now we heard Luke Parker received FIR. I wonder if him and Cam who received a rose at AFTR will be in f4?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-4 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-4 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52768

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-4 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-4 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:28 am

@sdmom wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:

That helicopter company is based in San Diego. https://www.corporatehelicopters.com/about/helicopters-san-diego/helicopter-eurocopter-astar-as350/
I guess a 1-1 date ?

@nd4reality wrote:It must be a 1on1 today. I doubt more than a couple of folk would fit into this helicopter.
Wonder who the guy is. lolpanda
I’d bet he is really attractive and has the potential for next lead. We have had a large number of future leads who got 1on1s in episode 2. Scmiiw Hannah B herself right ?
So would the first two dates have been group dates then this 1on1 followed by the Second RC tomorrow ?

@Aunties_Love wrote:Wings of love saying.....could that be in reference to an individual date with one of the 2 pilots on the show since the last time that was referenced was for Jake's season and he was a pilot??

Here's the epi 2 schedule so far:

Episode 2 –       guys >  TO   ( Ben Granger,Cameron Ayala, Dylan Barbour, Grant Eckel, Jed Wyatt, John Paul Jones, Jonathon Saunders, Luke Parker, Luke Stone, Mike Johnson, )
3/18: Group Date:  PUBLIC DATE - 8 guys on date at Belasco Theatre/LA: Luke Parker, Luke Stone, John Paul Jones, Mike Johnson, Jonathon Saunders, Jed Wyatt, Dylan B, Grant Eckel
3/19: 1-on-1 Date: HELI INVOLVED San Diego company(per sdmom)- per Fleiss tweet -
3/20: Group Date:   PUBLIC DATE -                      
3/21: 2nd Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:  

They still have one more advertised group date then the RC#2.  I will be posting a new filming schedule and filming chart soon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-4 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-4 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 52768

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - F1-4 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum