SELECT CONTENT

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:56 am

Absolutely! I always though she was a great prospect, that’s why I’ve been finding black hair hard to accept, the blonde options have seemed more viable for me so far, and we’ve been clutching at black haired straws to try and make the odds fit
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:33 am

IG stats as at 09/07 (insert standard "if we've got the right girl" disclaimer here)

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 DzHgl9W

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Chelsea is gorgeous, and SMART.  According to her IG bio (if we have the right girl) she speaks Spanish.  I see no reason why they wouldn't have included her in the "classy educated multilingual girl montage" promo unless they want to keep her under wraps.

Chelsie has removed the Spanish phrase from her bio.  If we do have the right girl, I'm expecting a new profile pic in the coming days.

ETA Chelsie's IG pic just dropped, so we do have the right girl!

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader Yay to being able to drop the question mark!  

But now I am even MORE confused - they release Abbie, Sogand, Helena and Kristen in all the pre-show articles and language promo, but Kristen's photo is added LATE to the articles.

And then they release Abbie, Sogand, Helena and Chelsea on IG, while Kristen's photo has STILL not dropped there.  

Something is UP! I really feel like they swapped Kristen in at the last minute and originally planned to release Chelsea with the first lot of girls.  But WHY?  So many possibilities....

Source

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 KitSP6V

Source

PLUS!  There is absolutely no way IMO they would be giving us all the top girls so early in the promo period, surely?  Oh man, now I am back to thinking it could be Feathers F1.   Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

This season is nuts! dizzy

Zaynab wrote:Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2286fc34480b00fb4692c7c708d06630-488658

Chelsie, 28, VIC

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwis_bLr56jjAhXsmOAKHdDcABEQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2F10daily.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Ftv%2Fa190709fdloh%2Fhere-are-the-women-vying-for-bachelor-matts-heart-so-far-20190709&psig=AOvVaw1SbegFKEXIFzwBNY3aEb6F&ust=1562795175070637

Bobette wrote:
Chelsea's meeting with Matt was good but didn't have the same aura as Ruffles IMO.  I didn't like the way he kept cutting her off and talking over her.  I do however think she was genuinely thrilled to find out he's smart.  Ohhh this is going to be so good!  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:36 pm

Chelsea currently joint Sportsbet favourite along with Abbie at a max loss of $100, which makes me certain she won't win IMO.  Winners usually start with individual odds under 2:0 and a payout figure of less than $25.  

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Have to go to work, so just posting a quick snap of the odds. All previous categories are gone, and we have individual odds for currently released girls. Chelsie has the lowest odds, but with max bets factored in, she and Abbie are even.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-australia-2019-4291412

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 D3730610
ETA Accidentally cropped Chelsies odds off of the screenshot, have just looked them up again, and she is $3, with s max bet of $50, and the max loss is $100, which is the same as Abbie. Will do them properly tonight when I get home.

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I still have Chelsie pegged as F3.  Her FB deactivation around about May 21 is a concern for me.  It would be good if we had the date of the FRC.

I completely forgot about that.  F4 for me then, or possibly out of the top 4 altogether.  I just can't see them giving us 3/4 so early and I'm pretty sure Helena and Abbie are in the 4.

The public are just lapping this up - exactly what TPTB intended IMO.  

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 MmyOwQY

Source

Sorry Richard I think you're going to be disappointed. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:06 am

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=HSWEB_MRE170_a_GGL&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.heraldsun.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fconfidential%2Fmelbournes-chelsie-the-frontrunner-in-new-the-bachelor-love-race%2Fnews-story%2F720ba54476f7fe6aa74a3a9e5abde7e6&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&nk=5ab03b3ef694ba332cbb1a5258da1dc8-1562756611

[mention]Melbourne chemical engineer Chelsie is a frontrunner to capture the heart of astrophysicist Bachelor Matt Agnew. Chelsie presents Agnew with a red box when they meet, which contains a chemical structure of Oxytocin — the love chemical. Matt explains: “I used to be a mechanical engineer… I did my fair share of chemistry. I am now an astrophysics researcher.” Chelsie says she is well set up in the housing market and a good catch.
“I’m a very supportive, loving, and caring person. I’m pretty well set up.

“I have an investment property, I’m quite clever and can bring about general practicality. I am quite knowledgeable and reliable.

“I built my ex a business up from scratch, so I’m not shy of giving things within my ability.”[/mention] wrote:

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:55 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Odds as of this evening :

Odds.   Max bet.      Max win.      Max loss

Chelsie.           1.73.     137.             237.            100
Kristen.           4.50.     35.               157.50.        122.50
Abbie.             6.50.     35.               227.50.        192.50
Helena.           8.          35.              280.              245
Sogand.          10.        35.              350.              315

So Chelsie’s odds have taken a dive, possibly because people are actually betting money on her, and bringing the price down, but her max bet is much higher, so her max loss is still $100, which is not very F1 ish. If Sportsbet were playing it straight and not messing with us her max bet would be $35, the same as everyone else, which would give her a max loss of $25.55

I totally agree @Dirty Street Pie - I see no F1 numbers for Chelsea or anyone else.  Way too much to lose.

Well done for spotting these this morning because they certainly tell a story!

All these girls are now ruled out for me and TPTB/Sportsbet are even craftier than I gave them credit for.

Chelsea proving to be an IMO extremely lucrative red herring - even the DAILY MAIL commentators are falling for it.

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 VGqO7L0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:36 am

Just watched the preview. Chelsea is adorable but I don't think either one of them would work in a relationship with a fellow nerdy academic type because, judging from that clip alone, they would constantly trying to prove how much smarter they are than the other person 😂.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:49 am

olive54321 wrote:Just watched the preview. Chelsea is adorable but I don't think either one of them would work in a relationship with a fellow nerdy academic type because, judging from that clip alone,  they would constantly trying to prove how much smarter they are than the other person 😂.

YES.  I said something similar when he was announced as Lead.  Academics don't automatically want to date other academics in my experience, and Matt's looking for a life partner, not a lab partner.  

Someone with different interests can complement someone's academic life.  Yin/Yang and all that. I said from the start I expect F1 won't be an academic so will be interesting to see if that's how it plays out.  

IMO a lot of people are assuming Chelsea and Matt are compatible just because they're both sciencey but I agree, I found their meeting almost confrontational and I don't like how he kept cutting her off.

She's probably also too sassy to get to F2, IMO.  F2s are usually quite understated/meek and she seems to have a lot of spunk.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:03 am

Chelsea tweeted 5th.  

Source

Noting that the only other time they tweeted 5 girls instead of 4 was Richie's season.  Included in the 5 tweets were Olena (F3) and Alex (F1) so will be interesting to see if 5 tweets is significant.  

A lot of the info we dug up up on Chelsea is over on Helena's thread because we had them confused at the time so I think I'll bring some of it over, especially that related to her Facebook activity May 21.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:36 am

I honestly think we’re going to get more than 5 girls tweeted. In a few Facebook posts I’ve seen August 7 suggested as a start date, which is over 3 weeks away. In 3 weeks they could just about introduce the whole cast. 

I’m expecting them to unleash Rachael sometime soon, unless TPTB are going to pleasantly surprise me by NOT focusing on petty drama and meanness early in the season, she’ll be a big early player.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:37 am

Copied from Helena's thread:

Agent99 wrote: No I'm not confident either, but how does a chemical engineer from Melbourne get followed by an Adelaide jeweller  no idea   She is the lowest on the list of followers of all the recognised girls so far so it could be a wild guess on my behalf.  It could only work if they followed each other before their phones were confiscated.

https://www.facebook.com/chelsie.mcleod
https://www.instagram.com/chelsiemcleod/

Bobette wrote:

Oh now I'm having doubts again.  She looks different here.  I wonder if I have been overly influenced by the gypsy earrings... laugh out loud

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ViEcBS3
Source 

Dirty Street Pie wrote: 
Is anyone able to check her Linkdin page? We could make a good guess from that as to if she is over or under 25? Ruffles is definitely in one of the next 2 brackets after that IMO.

Bobette wrote:

This is what Chelsea's Linkedin page says.  The timeline checks out if she worked as a "brand ambassador" after school while getting her engineering degree but it would be tight for her to be under 25 IMO (assuming this is even her...)

Education

Biological Wastewater Treatment: Principles, Modelling and Design, Wastewater
2018 – 2018

University of Melbourne
Master of Chemical Engineering
2013 – 2014

University of Melbourne
Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering
2010 – 2012

Experience

Mott MacDonald
3 years 6 months
Process engineer
January 2019 – Present 5 months
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Graduate Engineer
December 2015 – December 2018 3 years 1 month

Business Founder
Elliot Loney Merchandise
December 2015 – March 2016 4 months

Commissioning Engineer
Waterwerx
August 2015 – December 2015 5 months

Water Quality Performance & Regulation Vacation Student
Coliban Water
December 2014 – February 2015 3 months
Bendigo

Brand Ambassador
Eventurous
July 2009 – December 2014 5 years 6 months
Melbourne, Australia

Engineer
Veolia Water
January 2014 – March 2014 3 months
Bendigo, Australia

Administration assistant
Lifebroker
December 2008 – March 2009 4 months

Source

Also I found her Chelsea's old Myspace page which had pics of her at the end of high school.  Myspace peaked in 2008 so if she was around 17 in 2008 that again makes her closer to 28?  She looks so young though - maybe she skipped a few grades?

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Uv3fAqH

Source

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 EIczpJ6

Source 

Bobette wrote:Chelsea's IG stats are still stable.  If she was out I'd expect her follower/following number to have jumped.  If we've got the right girl she's still in and a contender for Top 2 IMO.

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CkKBKjk

Source 

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
spangler wrote:So just to recap, whose ig stats haven’t changed yet so we can figure out if they’re still in the running?

Chelsea's stats have fluctuated slightly but not enough to convince me she's out.  Ruffles we haven't even identified yet - if she was out I'd think one of our super sleuths would have spotted a pic, a follow, a comment on someone's IG, but still nothing, so I think she's still there and remains my preseason pick for F1.  

I could see Chelsea and Ruffles as the final two, with Chelsea as the "obvious choice" being an engineer, but him picking Ruffles instead.  I wouldn't be surprised if Ruffles is a baker or florist or something not academic (nerds/academics don't automatically want to date other nerds/academics from my personal experience).

19/05 Chelsea's IG stats remain unchanged.  Going by previous filming schedules, production should be heading off to the FRC location this week or are possibly there already. Chelsea is looking more and more likely to be in the top 2 IMO.  :yes: 

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Skx4XsM

Source 

May 21:

Agent99 wrote:Just noticed that Chelsie seems to have deactivated her FB account.  She had two, and one is now gone.  Hmmm.....

No changes to IG, but that would suggest she is out.

May 24:

Agent99 wrote:Anything is possible laugh out loud  Her FB is now back up so it was deactivated for a couple of days.

But I agree, her IG stats are still rock solid.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 9da4c210
Chelsie is back IMO. Her followers, and following have both increased by 2. So she’s back on her phone at least 2-3 days after Osher gets back, although I know that doesn’t mean anything really as I’m sure that both of the F2 were told when they could go back on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/chelsiemcleod/?hl=en 

Bobette wrote: @Dirty Street Pie The plot thickens... 4pm and stats are back to what they were this time yesterday.   Suspect  Perhaps she knows she's being watched.  

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1qJ7cUU

Source

@Agent99 could you please check if her FB accounts are still active?  I'm getting a "link broken" message but it might just be because I don't have an account...

Bobette wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Maybe it's just me but the paparazzi pics of their date showed that they had no chemistry compared to red ruffled date. I wouldn't be surprised if she was f2.

Yeah I've been thinking F2 for a while because she would seem like the "obvious" choice (smart, classically pretty etc) so the audience might be expecting him to choose her then BAM he picks someone else.  I suspect F1 won't be an academic but TWT...

Agent99 wrote: I've never been fully convinced crochet dress is Chelsie, so I've been doing some more stalking laugh out loud.  Here is a fairly recent photo and IMO they are not the same girl.  The body shape, face shape are just not the same.

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 KcTZecE

BUT, I haven't given up - could she be this person?

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ZhDBg7U
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 O8VgnfO

https://www.facebook.com/tillii.grose

Bobette wrote:Oh wow well this just got interesting then because @Agent99 the girl you have circled is also this girl (same shorts)

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 YaWJmsY

Source

...and the long, straight, very neat hair matches one shoulder dress girl from night 1...

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 GCAhLlO

Source

so... you might have sound one shoulder girl, yes?  dizzy Taking this whole lot over to her thread for comparison...

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:48 am

OMG that was a nightmare.  Am I the only one having issues with the new formatting on the site?  NOT user friendly!  laugh out loud

But at least we now have most of Chelsea's story in one place.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I honestly think we’re going to get more than 5 girls tweeted. In a few Facebook posts I’ve seen August 7 suggested as a start date, which is over 3 weeks away. In 3 weeks they could just about introduce the whole cast. 

I’m expecting them to unleash Rachael sometime soon, unless TPTB are going to pleasantly surprise me by NOT focusing on petty drama and meanness early in the season, she’ll be a big early player.

Yes I agree, it's only a matter of time @Dirty Street Pie.  

They've released the first round of "smart girls" to garner attention and rope back in viewers who were turned off by Nick and Ali's blazing trash piles.

Even people overseas are saying how impressed they are with Matt and the calibre of women released so far.  Little do they know what else is coming... laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
sprout
ThankMeLater
sdmom
mercieme
Idlemess
BlackHalo
butterflylove
Bachbee
olive54321
Zaynab
Dirty Street Pie