SELECT CONTENT

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:58 am

Ha ha, yes, everyone is so impressed so far, then we’re going to get hit with a deluge of famewh0res and merchandisers laugh out loud and all the smart girls will be buried under them until week 4 or 5
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:52 am

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 03c924d547d19cc512b3d9e6cf82f119?width=1024
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/melbournes-chelsie-the-frontrunner-in-new-the-bachelor-love-race/news-story/720ba54476f7fe6aa74a3a9e5abde7e6
Adding cause I don’t think this pic has been posted

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:15 am

Screen caps from new promo
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree179
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree177
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree178
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree181
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree180
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree182
Source: Tenplay
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:21 am

Bachbee wrote:Screen caps from new promo
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree179

This seems to be a on a group date perhaps? On full screen you can see this main shot is her reflection(?), so perhaps a date voicing their fears - which can be quite confronting, sitting in front of a mirror baring your fears.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:46 pm

I also think it’s chelsea on the date climbing down the building. If u look at The video of him hugging the girl with their gear on her circular earrings have the same pattern.
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E4175010
https://youtu.be/i3yUJekjpuw

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:33 pm

butterflylove wrote:

This seems to be a on a group date perhaps? On full screen you can see this main shot is her reflection(?), so perhaps a date voicing their fears - which can be quite confronting, sitting in front of a mirror baring your fears.

She looks genuinely upset here however going back through her thread, she is very accomplished and clearly attractive so I'm not sure in what sense she could feel "not good enough".  

It seems like she was a "popular girl" in high school so this smells like a manufactured storyline to me. Suspect  Setting her up to look like a nerdy underdog vs glamorous Helena perhaps?

Bobette wrote:

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 EIczpJ6

Source  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:04 pm

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

She looks genuinely upset here however going back through her thread, she is very accomplished and clearly attractive so I'm not sure in what sense she could feel "not good enough".  

It seems like she was a "popular girl" in high school so this smells like a manufactured storyline to me. Suspect  Setting her up to look like a nerdy underdog vs glamorous Helena perhaps?

Everyone has their own insecurities, including those you don't tell your Mum, or sister or best friend - I know I do. So I wouldn't write it off as 'manufactured' just yet.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:05 pm

Awwww all the moments where Matt has heart eyes in the preview were with Chelsea. They are pretty freaking adorable, so I can't wait to watch this all play out. I really could see the playfulness and potential for best friend-partner dynamic in their first meeting. Ali F. Said that she would make out with the guys she had nothing to talk about with, so I wonder if Kristen's physical edit is due in part to that and why she isn't F1 despite Matt being so into her in all the paparazzi pictures we saw.

@bobette I could definitely see how Chelsie might not feel good enough. She is pretty, but not obvious F1 girl next door pretty like Kristen is. She is more sidekick to the lead of the movie type pretty. And without knowing much about her background, I reckon her parents are very well-accomplished, which is why she is such a high achiever herself.

Edit: By no means am I saying that Chelsie isn't pretty or that her beauty determines her worth. It doesn't at all. She's obviously a catch with all she has accomplished and I am a fan so far. I'm trying to understand her POV since we all have our insecurities.

Last edited by olive54321 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:37 pm

She's cute.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:01 pm

BlackHalo wrote:She's cute.

I think she’s very attractive. There’s more to a person than looks alone and with Chelsea, if she’s articulate with a glee in her eyes combined with her physical attributes, I’m sure she’ll be spectacular and someone to behold.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:48 pm

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree177
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree178
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree181
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree180
Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree182

Thank you for these @Bachbee bestbud!

He looks completely into her. That last screencap the way he looks at her. Whew. Yup, definitely F1 contender imo and fits the F1 “look” imo too. It makes sense to me that Matt would pick her. Just like a Matty J. Matt this season said he’s looking for a best friend. I think having things in common (not career wise) but personality wise is huge for success and longevity with these couples. After seeing Chelsea’s red carpet vid hers had the biggest impression imo. A real spark. I can see her having fears and doubts and that’s totally an F1 thing already. Jmo. Their chemistry is undeniable imo and I’m excited to watch! cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:59 pm

I am looking forward to seeing more of their interactions. I am a chemical engineer as well and I love that she used that chemical structure for her intro. Also love how Matt had her place the tattoo on his chest, seems he felt very comfortable with her to start out. If she is F1, just hope they make it an obvious edit.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
sprout
ThankMeLater
sdmom
mercieme
Idlemess
BlackHalo
butterflylove
Bachbee
olive54321
Zaynab
Dirty Street Pie