SELECT CONTENT

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:24 pm

@Bobette thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:38 am

Bobette wrote:
...snipped

I've had a brief look at the other girls' IGs; lots of wannabes and heavily airbrushed bikini pics as to be expected.  Chelsea is my favourite from what I've seen.

She reminds me of a tamer version of Lily from Bach NZ/Winter Games, which is a compliment since Lily is the Gold Standard in Bach contestants for me.  laugh out loud

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 5yoJan3

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:42 am

I really like Chelsie. I think she is the only one who immediately makes me think real world match for Matt. Similar interests and vibes imo. They’d look really good together too on a red carpet! Reminds me of Matty j and Laura. Both living in Melbourne. I’m sure they have mutual friends they didn’t even realize before and now do. Similar age, interest, vibe. They had the most chemistry I think when watching the vid of those on the red carpet. Everything about them together makes sense like how Matty J and Laura did.  I’m actually excited about them showing us the love story and can’t wait to see how they are together. cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:56 am

@AllAboutLove I like her too. Hyped or not. I’m just waiting to see how Matt is with each woman before I get too invested with any of them. 

BUT my pre show picks for now are Chelsie (she seems fun and edgy) plus she’s smart but seemingly not stuffy. There’re layers to her.

Abbie because she might just be a surprise fav fun and emotional 
Elly seems so cute, loving and will cut you with the side eyes laugh out loud.

Right now I’m not vibing with Kirsten... she might be too and I mean literally too set on how she wants and like things idk just a vibe.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:04 pm

@Idlemess :yes: I also like how there’s layers to Chelsie. Chem Es finally getting some attention and recogniton that they’re not just nerds. Love it! She seems super fun, sporty, laid back. Just well rounded. Kind of like Matt imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:49 pm

Chelsie

State: VIC

Chemical Engineer Chelsie is looking for a spontaneous yet sensible man who considers her feelings, is adventurous and attentive. After often losing herself in past relationships, gogetter Chelsie is looking for a loyal man who enjoys the outdoors and learning new things as much as she does.

Describe yourself in five words.

Clever, empathetic, determined, loving, adventurous.

What do you have to offer a potential partner?

I’m a very supportive, loving, and caring person. I’m pretty well set up. I have an investment property, I’m quite clever and can bring about general practicality. I am quite knowledgeable and reliable. I built my ex a business up from scratch, so I’m not shy of giving things within my ability.

Have you been in love before?

I have been in love twice! The first time was with my high school sweetheart. I think it’s hard to grow a life together when you are that young and striving for different things. My most recent heartbreak hit me quite hard.

Describe your dream date.

I’m simple in that respect. I’d love to just go to the beach or something. I haven’t been on many dates before so I don’t have much to compare to, but either way it’s not hard to please me with the right company.

How do you plan on winning over The Bachelor’s heart?

I just want to go in and be myself. If that’s not good enough, I don’t think it’s meant to be.
source

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:26 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Chelsie

State: VIC

Chemical Engineer Chelsie is looking for a spontaneous yet sensible man who considers her feelings, is adventurous and attentive. After often losing herself in past relationships, gogetter Chelsie is looking for a loyal man who enjoys the outdoors and learning new things as much as she does.

Describe yourself in five words.

Clever, empathetic, determined, loving, adventurous.

What do you have to offer a potential partner?

I’m a very supportive, loving, and caring person. I’m pretty well set up. I have an investment property, I’m quite clever and can bring about general practicality. I am quite knowledgeable and reliable. I built my ex a business up from scratch, so I’m not shy of giving things within my ability.

Have you been in love before?

I have been in love twice! The first time was with my high school sweetheart. I think it’s hard to grow a life together when you are that young and striving for different things. My most recent heartbreak hit me quite hard.

Describe your dream date.

I’m simple in that respect. I’d love to just go to the beach or something. I haven’t been on many dates before so I don’t have much to compare to, but either way it’s not hard to please me with the right company.

How do you plan on winning over The Bachelor’s heart?

I just want to go in and be myself. If that’s not good enough, I don’t think it’s meant to be.
source
I really like the bolded answers especially! I like that she comes across as being herself instead of trying to come across as someone she's not for TV.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:45 am

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:46 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Chelsie got the music. Second out

Oh good lawd they're adorable together.  :sprinklehearts

Explicit Advisory Warning: Uncensored nipple stroking action 

Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:58 am

As predicted every man and his dog is predicting Chelsea will win.  When the general public are casually dropping the phrase "winner's music" and quoting Sportsbet odds into Twitter comments it might be time to re-write the rule book IMO.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7305351/Bachelor-fans-tip-Chelsie-favourite-WIN-Matt-Agnews-heart-telling-clue.html

Or just make a different show, where they don't even bother trying to hide F1.  Oh wait maybe that's exactly what they've done...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:08 am

Bobette wrote:As predicted every man and his dog is predicting Chelsea to be the winner.  When the general public are casually dropping F1 music and Sportsbet odds into Twitter comments it might be time to rethink the editing and pre-show media IMO.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7305351/Bachelor-fans-tip-Chelsie-favourite-WIN-Matt-Agnews-heart-telling-clue.html

IDGI? It's so obvious yet they go to extreme length's to otherwise keep F1 hidden.. SM monitoring, taking DM to court, likely paying good money for pap shots and not allowing them to see each other at all unlike previous Bach's & their F1 (if Matt is to be believed). Yet Chelsie has been served up on a silver platter? has a F1 ever been more obvious
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:27 am

@Bachbee @Bobette in terms of him saying he can’t see the winner, I took that to mean he can’t invite her over and have her all with his friends and stuff and not in the open but not that there not going to have SHV. All of the AU bachelor/ette couples have them. It would be a stretch for them not to have seen or see each other for 4 months since May until the finale in September.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chelsie - Black 1 Shoulder-sleeved Dress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
sprout
ThankMeLater
sdmom
mercieme
Idlemess
BlackHalo
butterflylove
Bachbee
olive54321
Zaynab
Dirty Street Pie