SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:35 am

I have no idea why but I loved this exchange. Garrett (and Becca) really turn sceptics into fast friends and that really says a lot about their personalities.

Link

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 62 Pictur68

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by FMG2015 Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:10 pm

The tour is in San Diego tomorrow. Hope Garrett drives up to give Becca and Minno a kiss.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:43 pm

@FMG2015 He will be there at SD. All of their family and friends will be there. Read it on comments.
I am not sure about LA or the 3 days break before the Portland show.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:43 am

Garrett's message to her sister for her birthday & his sister's reply are so sweet.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 62 Gy_yri28

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 62 Gy_yri29

gy_yrigoyen
Happy birthday to the best sister a brother could ask for. Not as many people know I have an older sister as I do a brother simply because we are 9 years apart and live 900 miles away from one another. Therefore, we don’t get to see and or do as much with each other as we would like to. When I was a kid my sister used to pick me up from elementary school and drive me to get frozen yogurt, go to the movies, and help me with art projects. She would make me the most delicious meals before my practices, beat my azz in basketball, and help tutor me is school. She is a very loving, smart, talented, and wonderful mother. I used to love watching her draw with oil paints, make graphics on the computer, and make layups in the opponent’s basket because she lost her contact on the court and forgot which way they were going! Thanks for all of the memories, help, and laughs. I hope you have an amazing day and year around the sun. Love you lots, your little bro.

asandel21
Awww seriously you brought tears to my eyes! 😭 You are so very thoughtful and sincere!! What a great post and I can’t believe you remember all that! I seriously just told the kids not too long ago the contact story! rofl I love telling them stories from our childhood and you will always hold a special place in my heart! I love our age difference as I can remember how cute you were and it’s almost like I can still hear your little voice saying “sissy what’s that?!”... you were very intrigued in knowing what everything was! Also, the clanking of you wearing Jeffrey’s oversized cleats from your unlimited soccer practices and games in the backyard!! I can just remember my cheeks hurting from always smiling or laughing at you cuz you were so stinkin’ cute! ... so many wonderful memories! Love you so much and thanks for making my day extra special! 😘❤

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DdGA8Bjwv/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 am

There is a very special bond when there is a large age gap between siblings. I have that in my family as well.

Very sweet beautiful post and reply from Garrett's sister.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:20 am

Source: https://www.facebook.com/461583174379898/posts/690355631502650/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:53 pm

Becca & Ben filmed Ellen today!
She also posted it was press day in LA so look out for any other interviews they might have done. She recorded the podcast with Rachel.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:54 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Becca & Ben filmed Ellen today!
She also posted it was press day in LA so look out for any other interviews they might have done. She recorded the podcast with Rachel.

I saw Ben was in the photo for the podcast as well.  My guess is he was the guest today.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:55 am

Becca is back home for two days - they have a break from the show till March 3.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:13 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 62 Bkoof_34

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 62 Bkoof_35

At the LA show on Feb 28
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9KxxTbBb8C/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:52 am

Link to article
Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen's Astrological Compatibility Is Unexpected

Becca Kufrin and Garrett Yrigoyen are what Bachelor Nation couple goals are made of. They fell in love and got engaged on television during Becca’s season of The Bachelorette in 2018, and they’ve been happily living together (along with their corgi) in San Diego ever since. Despite their obvious chemistry, Becca Kufrin and Garrett Yrigoyen’s astrological compatibility isn’t as simple as you might expect. They’re an unconventional match for each other, but they clearly have a bond that overcomes their natural differences.

Viewers will remember their journey together on the show, where they connected from the moment Garrett got the first impression rose. Becca revealed to Elite Daily on Feb. 11 that she knew she loved Garrett after their hometown date in Manteca, California. “I was at the airport and I just started crying into my breakfast burrito,” she said. “And I was with my team of the producers who I was really close with and they're like, ‘Oh my gosh, Becca, are you OK? What's wrong?’ And I was like, ‘I just love Garrett.’”

Becca was born on Apr. 3, making her an Aries. This independent fire sign knows exactly how to get what they want, and they’re not afraid to let everyone know what they’re worth. Becca’s Bachelorette journey began in an unconventional way: after she got engaged to (and then broken up with by) Arie Luyendyk, Jr. on The Bachelor. Fans saw her endure devastating heartbreak, then pick herself back up and start the next chapter with an open mind and heart. That’s classic Aries behavior. When they’re into someone, they’re all in, but they can turn the page and move on quickly once they’ve been wronged.

Garrett is a Pisces, born on Feb. 24. Pisces are water signs, much more emotionally driven and mysterious than the straightforward Aries. They’re not afraid to express their emotions, which Garrett did pretty openly throughout the season. During their final date with Becca’s family, Garrett got super honest about how much he loved her. “She is special, and she’s beautiful inside and out,” he told Becca’s uncle. “She would be an amazing wife and an amazing mother, and I think that’s why I feel so deeply about her.” He explained that Becca had seen his emotional side in the time they’d spend together. “Since the beginning with Becca, I can’t control it anymore, and my emotions are just taking the best of me,” he told the camera.

Together, Aries and Pisces can be a bit of a chaotic match. They operate at different speeds: Aries falls head over heels for their partner, while Pisces tends to take relationships a bit slower. Pisces are extremely intuitive, and they’ll avoid conflict with their partner at all costs. Aries, meanwhile, prefers to say exactly what’s on their mind the moment they’re feeling it. This can lead to some disagreements and clashes if both partners don’t take time to talk through their feelings. Sexually, Aries is less emotional and perceptive than Pisces. The water sign cares deeply about establishing an intimate bond, while Aries is more adventurous and spontaneous in bed.

But in the right relationship, these two signs can balance each other out. Fire and water are opposites, and one can be a calming or energizing force for the other. Aries will push Pisces outside their comfort zone, while Pisces can make Aries feel safe and understood. Becca has said she values the stability she has with Garrett, telling Elite Daily in June 2019, “I’ve never had, like, this sense of home and belonging and partnership that I’ve had with him.”

They’ve both got a lot on their plate at the moment: Becca is co-hosting the live tour of Bachelor Live On Stage with Ben Higgins, and Garrett is hosting adventure trips with Gage Outdoor Expeditions. Despite this, they find time to cheer each other on. “Garrett is probably the most supportive partner I've ever had in my life,” Becca previously told Elite Daily. He's like, ‘Whatever you want to do, whatever makes you happy, whatever drives you and gives you purpose, do it.’ I try to do the same for him. On The Bachelorette, I kept saying I want a relationship that's 50/50, and he truly gives that to me.”

Clearly, they’re yin and yang in each other’s lives, and they couldn’t be happier. This proves that even when the stars aren’t perfectly aligned, a great couple can overcome the odds. Now, can we get a wedding date on the calendar pretty soon, please? I’m waiting patiently!

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:08 am

Ahhh my heart was loving watching them back home together playing with Minno and out to dinner with his brother/sis in law and baby!!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55