SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:35 pm

Bachelorette Season 14, Episode 3

My favorite Beccett moments

1) Excuse me for a hot minute here, but sweaty Garrett is a sight!

2) Becca walks up to Garrett during drills and asks him to help her do the jumping jacks. I see you, Becca!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 68 Rosepe11
Link

3) Garrett picks her up as if she weighs like a feather. But I love that his hands stay close by, to catch her in case she falls from the stand. And she goes to stand next to him after she's done. Gosh! Becca.. How many clues did you give us?

4) Holy Hell! Garrett is at football. Those tackles are amazing. I really admire that he plays it with caution & like a sport and never becomes vindictive on the field. He's a team player and a good quarterback.

5) Becca keeps ogling him (jersey no. 44) throughout the match.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 68 Pictur72
Screenshot from the episode

6) She walks into the cocktail party pulling him towards the venue.

7) Garrett shows B a football tackling move (I will admit that it's a cute and flirty move) but is respectful about it. He lets her tackle him first to make her comfortable and encourages her, when she asks how she's doing.

8) Becca's dress lifts up during the tackle and she asks him to put her down. When he sets her back, he's so gentle and respectful. He makes sure her dress is down and steps back from her and keeps his arms away to make her comfortable.

9) Becca's embarrassed, laughs it off and goes for a kiss. But the second, Garrett closes in, her embarrassment is gone and she deepens the kiss by pulling the lapels of his jacket.

10) They dance around the venue - giggling, cuddling and hugging. It's dang cute!

11) Garrett: 'She's so real and amazing. And she has all these little quirks and that's what I'm attracted to. I think there's something there that's super strong.'

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:54 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 68 Img_2014
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-aCSnShbXK/?igshid=5vyf15uix77e

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:46 pm

@respect_is_earned thanks for taking the time to post the recaps! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:55 am

Fun facts (Episode 3):

1. The guys had to wear hockey helmets instead of football helmets during the match, which is actually dangerous (IMO).

2. Clay (a professional football player) was impossible to tackle on the field. Garrett says that he had multiple bruises on his body because he tried to tackle Clay on the field. His exact quote was, 'Tackling Clay was like ramming my body into a truck'.

3. According to Garrett, the guys in the mansion (around week 2-3) freaked out about who Becca was kissing and he kept thinking how difficult it would be for those guys if any of them made it to the top 5. He says that his job in the mansion was to sit back, relax and watch the other guys lose their minds.

4. He says that when Becca wore red lipstick in the cocktail party, it got smeared on her face after a make-out session. He had to compartmentalize his feelings a lot seeing her like that and jokes that he wanted to use wipes/washes to clean her up before she kissed him.

5. Becca said that she never thought men would ever fight to get her attention but watching the guys get slightly competitive during the football match felt nice to her. It just tells me how vulnerable and self-doubtful she was after her first engagement failed.

6. According to Christon, Garrett was the only guy in the mansion who never strategized his time/conversation with Becca. Everyone else prepared what they wanted to say to her because time was limited during group dates and with so many people around.

7. This is more about me than Becca/Garrett. When filming started for this season, I was reading a book named "The Deal" by Elle Kennedy. The male protagonist there was named Garrett Graham- he was a hockey player, an amazing guy and he was an ideal book boyfriend. I remember telling my roommates that I wanted a Garrett for Becca. Well, the Park City date pictures released online and I learnt the guy was named Garrett, that he had received the FIR and was the strongest contender to being the last rose too. My roommates looked at me as if I was a psychic (which I am not). Anyway, cut to the social distancing era, I was re-reading the same book a few days back and watching the episodes - please believe when I say that in the book, Garrett's jersey no. is also 44. It just blew me mind (I made my roommates check it again to see if I had actually lost my mind). Life is strange in it's own ways.

respect_is_earned wrote:
5) Becca keeps ogling him (jersey no. 44) throughout the match.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:43 pm

Happy birthday to Becca!  celebrate

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-h0tQPhEyP/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:40 pm

https://www.tiktok.com/@thebkoof/video/6811569964315692293   Relatable! rofl
Happy birthday Becca!!! for you

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:10 pm

Happy,Happy Birthday to our dear Becca!!!! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 68 1790118014

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:50 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 68 Pictu289

gy_yrigoyen
I love when you talk 30 to me. Happy birthday you sexy devil. You’re all parts beautiful, sophisticated, caring, selfless, charming, & one of a kind. Sometimes you’re a pain in my azz, but like all pain, it’s temporary and I find ways to manage it. All kidding aside, I can’t wait to give you the birthday you deserve once we get out of this quarantine. I see it being filled with many laughs, drinks, and great times with friends and family. Love you mucho, GY 🥂 🍻

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ic3ttBa6n/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:02 am

Happy birthday Becca!!

Looks like Garrett planned the best quarantined social distancing celebration he could have for her. I loved the sunset spot where she read out loud all of her birthday cards from family. It was fun to watch them drink champagne and play pin the tail on the donkey!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:17 am

Link
bkoof Bringing in the dirty 30 wasn’t quite what I expected, but it turned into one for the scrapbook. Thanks to my little family, who surprised me with a drive up the coast to get our favorite tacos, we were able to soak in the salty ocean air, indulge in a quiet picnic, finally catch a sunset, enjoy some champagne, open birthday cards, and sprinkle in a whole lotta love. Thanks to everyone who made today so incredibly special (I’m sending you all the tightest virtual hugs!) but I’m especially thankful for @gy_yrigoyen and @missminnothecorgi, who made today (and my heart) whole 💖

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 68 Bkoof_34

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 68 Bkoof_31

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 68 Bkoof_32

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:04 pm

I don't think this is how Becca expected her dirty 30 to ever be, but I think Garrett did exceptionally well keeping in mind the condition of the world right now. He truly treats like the queen she deserves to be.

Everything that he did was carefully thought out. In the morning, he surprised Becca by decorating their living room with 30 red & white balloons, got her red & white tulips in vases and bought her a cake. In the evening, G drove her to an isolated spot where he set up a quiet picnic on his truck bed and he got her favourite tacos. They saw the sunset together, read birthday cards from family & friends and FaceTimed with family. At night, he put on music, got out champagne and played 'pin the tail on the donkey'.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:10 am

Link

Someone commented negative about Garrett in Caroline's b'day post to Becca and she came out in full force defending G.

carolinelunny
@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX laugh out loud I just FaceTimed w BOTH of them. They’re just busy enjoying the day. Just because you don’t see things on social media doesn’t mean great things aren’t happening behind the scenes. I had a bf for months before I ever told IG about it

carolinelunny
@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX wait I just read this.... Garrett treats her like a queen and is going all out for her.... sometimes people just don’t post every second of their life. That’s a nasty thing to say. Garrett is an amazing fiancé.... and he’s doing the best he can given covid circumstances. Be nice and remember there’s more happening behind social media scenes than people realize

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55